Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Stabilizer

Singapore, Singapore

#55307 Jun 2, 2014
Ok, it looks like this sh!t has been debated for years.

If you are not in favor of gay marriage, don't get gay married. It is that simple.

Seems Gay marriage is now legal in Illinois, so no need to defend it. It is law, and the debate is over.

You are welcome, go home and live your lives as you see fit and quit peeping into other folk's bedrooms to see what kind of sex they are having.

Just take care of your own sex lives and leave everyone else alone.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55308 Jun 2, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a insolent three year when you keep denying the reality that it does. It;s like you;re shoving you're fingers in your ears and screaming "NO! NO! NO! NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LISTEN!"
It's OK Greg. You'll be dead soon and the world will go on without you. Gay marriage will be completely normal and being a Christian fundamentalist will be considered disgusting and vile. Your bigoted, backwoods brand of hillbilly Christian fundamentalism is unacceptable in this country. It will only grow more so over time. History is not going to look back kindly on you and your type. We will ensure that.
Yes, I'll soon be dead.

But SS marrage will still only ever be an inferior mutually sterile, duplicate gender half of marriage.

And your denial will be as obvious then as it is now.

Smile
Big Gay Al

Oswego, IL

#55309 Jun 2, 2014
Anal pirates unite! Prepare for legalized buggerin!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#55310 Jun 2, 2014
truth wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/ news/local/ct-same-sex-marriag e-licenses-met-20140602,0,6470 916.story
"Now that we have gay marriage we need to push past labeling any marriages as gay, lesbian or straight and talk about marriage equality," Viggiano said. "Unity's thought is that there is one God and many paths to that. One marriage, many paths to that."
this is true. We got married in Hawaii last month and the marriage certificate does NOT say any kind of labeling.

Location hidden

#55311 Jun 2, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>this is true. We got married in Hawaii last month and the marriage certificate does NOT say any kind of labeling.
Do you not think that everyone can't see the difference between your marrage and marriage?

Obviously inferior.
youknow

Saint Louis, MO

#55312 Jun 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not think that everyone can't see the difference between your marrage and marriage?
Obviously inferior.
Do you not think everyone can't see the difference between your ridiculous backwoods, fundamentalist interpretation of Xtianity and the real thing. Obviously inferior.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55313 Jun 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I'll soon be dead.

But SS marrage will still only ever be an inferior mutually sterile, duplicate gender half of marriage.

And your denial will be as obvious then as it is now.

Smile
Ha Ha Ha....Bye Bye!

Location hidden

#55314 Jun 2, 2014
youknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not think everyone can't see the difference between your ridiculous backwoods, fundamentalist interpretation of Xtianity and the real thing. Obviously inferior.
How would you know? You are living a lie.
well

Mchenry, IL

#55315 Jun 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So are YOU! You masquerade as a straight man, but clearly have admitted repeatedly that you're a lesbian. Your entire life has been a lie...that is why you are so damned angry all the time!

Has anyone else noticed KiMerde only has a problem with gay men? Lesbians are a ok with him.....I wonder why?

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#55316 Jun 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously inferior.
Everyone can see it's YOUR opinion. Smile!
youknow

Ashburn, VA

#55317 Jun 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I living a lie?
You are the one lying to yourself. You're not a Christian at all. Just a cheap imitation. Obviously inferior to the real thing.

Location hidden

#55318 Jun 2, 2014
youknow wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I living a lie?
You are the one lying to yourself. You're not a Christian at all. Just a cheap imitation. Obviously inferior to the real thing.
Because I speak the truth?

Smile.
lou

Sugar Grove, IL

#55319 Jun 2, 2014
Does anyone know if Saluki Rod married his man now that it is legal?

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55320 Jun 2, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>So are YOU! You masquerade as a straight man, but clearly have admitted repeatedly that you're a lesbian. Your entire life has been a lie...that is why you are so damned angry all the time!

Has anyone else noticed KiMerde only has a problem with gay men? Lesbians are a ok with him.....I wonder why?
I don't think he has enough brain cells
left to be a Lesbian either!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55321 Jun 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously inferior.
1. Normal people don't feel the need to differentiate.
2. Normal people know that "marrage" isn't a real word.

Location hidden

#55322 Jun 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously inferior.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Normal people don't feel the need to differentiate.
2. Normal people know that "marrage" isn't a real word.
Do you understand how idiotic that claim is?

Especially for a child looking for their mother and father.

What a perverted thing to say.
Big Gay Al

Oswego, IL

#55323 Jun 2, 2014
Legalized buggin'! Finding love in a hairy ass is a beautiful thing!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55324 Jun 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

<quoted text>
Do you understand how idiotic that claim is?

What a perverted thing to say.
No, it's not idiotic. You're just being an internet ass-troll, which is your specialty.

Point out your perceived distinctions all you like; you're completely irrelevant to our lives.

Still married here, with all of the same rights, responsibility, and benefits that you have.

SecretSmile, Hunty.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55325 Jun 2, 2014
Greg believes that if he denies hard enough, he can stop reality.

You have Greg saying gay marriage isn't real and then then rest of the planet who know that it is. Yet he insists on denying and telling the rest of all of us that he refuses to live in this reality and prefers to substitute his own. One that he made up and only he can see.

It's mental illness.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55326 Jun 3, 2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/02/bapt...

In another 100 years, homosexuality will be an accepted part of the Christian religion, exactly as divorce is now.

No matter how hard Greg shouts "LALALALALALA! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! LALALALALALA!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
midlothian is booming 3 hr get real 6
thunder bowling 3 hr not really 2
Back door deals 5.0 4 hr no to village man... 9
Poor George 5 hr Tax payers last 27
Rita-Vargas Patronage Island 6 hr shaking my head 22
Bruce and Tim Baldermann's Illegal Pension Spike 6 hr No Term Limits 3
Results Now - Moody - Madigan Team 7 hr Wondering Myself 17

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance