Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55250 May 29, 2014
truth wrote:
Soooo many christians believe that homosexuality is a mental illness.... but you also believe that a Jewish girl got knocked up by god and made a smart Jewish kid who died at 33 and then came back as a zombie that can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a woman made from a clay man's rib was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..., a zombie who is now up in the sky and is watching over you and your favorite football team , allowing baseball players to hit home runs, and making it possible for your favorite NASCAR driver to win races ....would you like to guess again who really has the mental illness?
Yes....Is it YOU?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55251 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And SS marrage will still only ever be an inferior, mutually sterile, pountless duplicate gender half of marriage.
And your ridiculously stupid repetitive statement above will still never mean anything to anyone other than yourself gramps.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55252 May 29, 2014
youknow wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were pretending to be this stupid. I can see know that this is not an act.
My point exactly.
truth

Foristell, MO

#55253 May 29, 2014
CDC wrote:
SSM is OK with me.
YOU on the other hand seem to have some mental issues.
Please find your way to a mental health professional immediately.
Don't drive in your current state of mind. Please take a bus or let someone else drive.
You can do this.
<quoted text>
You've already proven you're a simple minded fool who is easily confused and gets extremly angry and lashes out when his limited mind can't keep up. You aren't qualified to psychoanalyze anyone, twit.

No, this is just more of your rageposting. You're sitting there in anger bashing away at your keyboard because you know I've made you look like a fool here repeatedly.

Your impotent rage comes through in every post.
truth

Foristell, MO

#55254 May 29, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly.
That you really are this stupid? That's exactly your point? I'm glad we can agree on this at least.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55255 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>And SS marrage will still only ever be an inferior, mutually sterile, pountless duplicate gender half of marriage.
Just like yours is!
frankkoman

Masontown, PA

#55257 May 30, 2014

Stupid to legalize heres why

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55258 May 30, 2014
truth wrote:
Soooo many christians believe that homosexuality is a mental illness.... but you also believe that a Jewish girl got knocked up by god and made a smart Jewish kid who died at 33 and then came back as a zombie that can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a woman made from a clay man's rib was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..., a zombie who is now up in the sky and is watching over you and your favorite football team , allowing baseball players to hit home runs, and making it possible for your favorite NASCAR driver to win races ....would you like to guess again who really has the mental illness?
Do you know how many theories there are about homosexuality?

No Christian believes Mary got 'knocked' up. They believe in a virgin birth. Something ignorant people like you mocked up until about the 1940's when human in vitro occurred.

Isn't it interesting that the popular focus today is on zombies (eating flesh), and vampires (drinking blood), both of which 'live forever'?

I've already noted the astounding insights the Creation account holds. Things you have NO answer for.

I've also noted that every culture believes in the supernatural and gods.

But lets come down to earth.

How in hell can you claim that a barren, duplicate gender couple is equal to a fruitful, diverse gender couple, when even your eyes can immediately see the difference?!

Smirk smile.

Location hidden

#55259 May 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong question.
Has gay denial changed reality yet?
Smile.
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is THAT the question you wanted me to ask? Are you saying you are denying being gay?
But, MY question is still "Has anyone been change their mind for you yet, Kimare? "
Ah, a perfect example of the denial.

You pretend to not understand a question which involves all of society to limit it to a discussion thread involving one.

To answer your question, Yes. Look at the reaction I solicit, I have posters named after me!

Now, how in hell can you claim that a barren, duplicate gender couple is equal to a fruitful, diverse gender couple, when even your eyes can immediately see the difference?

Location hidden

#55260 May 30, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And I simply note that historic context means diddly squat today.
<quoted text>
Still laboring under the delusion that gay couples don't raise children I see. Oh, and neither of your primary characteristics matter at all to the state, the entity that actually sanctions marriages. Just irks you to no end too. Smirk.
<quoted text>
Not according to the state, the entity that actually sanctions marriages. Those chracteristics aren't significant at all. Not a damn thing you stomp out in your little fundi-hissy fits will ever alter that fact!
<quoted text>
Only in your eyes, and the eyes of other malcontents like you. They will never appear inferior to the state that sanctions them, and the people entering into them Your opinions of their supposed inferiority are just that, your opinions!!
<quoted text>
The marriages of gays are real marriages, just ask the state that actually sanctions them. The state doesn't care about what gits like you pretend are "real" marriages, and neither do the gays! Smirk.
<quoted text>
You think a lot of stupid things, we'll just add this to the list. Gays are as interested in the acceptance of morons like yourself about as much as blacks and Jews are interested in the acceptance of KKK members. You're acceptance is neither required, or desired. Your acceptance is completely and utterly unimportant! You fundies and your believe that your acceptance means something are hilarious.
And still, even to your own eyes, a barren, duplicate gender couple is inferior to a fruitful, diverse gender couple.

That reality is all the more painfully poignant when a child runs up and says, "I love you mommy and daddy!"

Makes your gay twirl and marrage reeeeaaalllly idiotic, doesn't it.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#55261 May 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And SS marrage will still only ever be an inferior, mutually sterile, pountless duplicate gender half of marriage.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And your ridiculously stupid repetitive statement above will still never mean anything to anyone other than yourself gramps.
Even you don't believe your own words right now.

Smirk.
truth

Foristell, MO

#55262 May 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No Christian believes Mary got 'knocked' up. They believe in a virgin birth. Something ignorant people like you mocked up until about the 1940's when human in vitro occurred.
Isn't it interesting that the popular focus today is on zombies (eating flesh), and vampires (drinking blood), both of which 'live forever'?
I've already noted the astounding insights the Creation account holds. Things you have NO answer for.
How in hell can you claim that a barren, duplicate gender couple is equal to a fruitful, diverse gender couple, when even your eyes can immediately see the difference?!
Smirk smile.
That was a horribly lame attempt, Greg. Just deal with it. Stop tryng your hardest to spin it away. You keep failing. It makes you look pathetic. Kind of like when you were removed from the pulpit of your church for interfering in the marriage of two of your parishioners.

What are these "astounding insights" that can be answered by your mythology but nothing else? I've seen you mention no such thing.
truth

Foristell, MO

#55263 May 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Even you don't believe your own words right now.
Smirk.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...

Seek help, Greg. You need it.
truth

Foristell, MO

#55264 May 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong question.
Has gay denial changed reality yet?
Smile.
<quoted text>
Ah, a perfect example of the denial.
You pretend to not understand a question which involves all of society to limit it to a discussion thread involving one.
To answer your question, Yes. Look at the reaction I solicit, I have posters named after me!
Now, how in hell can you claim that a barren, duplicate gender couple is equal to a fruitful, diverse gender couple, when even your eyes can immediately see the difference?
The reaction you solicit isn't from your ideas. It's because you act like such an a-hole that people despise you.

But let's be honest here. Being hated here because you act so boorish and rude is exactly the type of relevance you are looking for. A relevance that does not exist in your real life.

you're just another fake Christian sowing the seeds of hatred and discord. You do Satan's work and call it Christianity. Such a confused, ignorant little hillbilly you are. But what else can we expect from a backwoods Christian fundamentalist from the hills of Tennessee?
truth

Foristell, MO

#55265 May 30, 2014
Not all societies believe in magic sky daddies. That's silly.

And the fact that primitive man has been creating these mythological stories for thousands of years does not add weight to YOUR mythology, Greg. It just makes it one in a string of hundreds of made up stories.

The fact that most societies have believed in magic and mythology proves that yours is just a bunch of made up tripe as well. Only an idiot wouldn't be able to see that.

Your jehovah promised to rid the world of evil. Odin promised to rid the world of frost giants. I don;t see any frost giants around here and your mythology offers no valid explanation for that.
Ace

Benton, IL

#55266 May 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk smile.
Many people are superficial. What they don't understand scares the hell out of them. It's much easier for these people to accept the words of the anti-Christ,(Obama). Or what they can touch or feel. They like playing in feces. They have no concept of right an wrong. Just like zombies these people feed off of each other and look for new prey. Satan has took possession of their soul, they know no better.

Location hidden

#55267 May 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk smile.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a horribly lame attempt, Greg. Just deal with it. Stop tryng your hardest to spin it away. You keep failing. It makes you look pathetic. Kind of like when you were removed from the pulpit of your church for interfering in the marriage of two of your parishioners.
What are these "astounding insights" that can be answered by your mythology but nothing else? I've seen you mention no such thing.
Really honey? Calling it spin, and then using slander to defending your claim.

And avoiding the question.

Try again.

Smile.

Location hidden

#55269 May 30, 2014
truth wrote:
Not all societies believe in magic sky daddies. That's silly.
And the fact that primitive man has been creating these mythological stories for thousands of years does not add weight to YOUR mythology, Greg. It just makes it one in a string of hundreds of made up stories.
The fact that most societies have believed in magic and mythology proves that yours is just a bunch of made up tripe as well. Only an idiot wouldn't be able to see that.
Your jehovah promised to rid the world of evil. Odin promised to rid the world of frost giants. I don;t see any frost giants around here and your mythology offers no valid explanation for that.
Did you learn that in an Odie Church?

I love to laugh at 'rational atheist' oxymorons...

Smirk smile.

Location hidden

#55271 May 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
About as many as there are for handedness. Did you have a point to make gramps, or are you just throwing out irrelevant questions today?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No Christian believes Mary got 'knocked' up. They believe in a virgin birth.
Same thing, just with different verbiage. Your flowery words, intended to mask the rape your Hebrew god carried out don't alter the mythical accuracy of her being knocked up.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Something ignorant people like you mocked up until about the 1940's when human in vitro occurred.
We still mock it, because human in vitro doesn't involve Hebrew deities.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that interesting princess? Have you deluded yourself into thinking there is some correlation with the Hebrew god you've chosen to worship? LOL!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! No dear, you haven't. There is nothing "astounding" from your childish creation story. And your inference that the Hebrew creation story holds some "answer" is dismissed like all your other stupidity.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And we've noted those gods have been dismissed as myths. Your Hebrew god will be the same.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk smile.
No one has stated anything at all about couples being equal princess. We've noted that the marriages are equal. Just ask the state that sanctions them if you have questions on this. No one other than yourself is interested in trying to compare couples dear because, well, that would be stupid.

Location hidden

#55272 May 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, even to your own eyes, a barren, duplicate gender couple is inferior to a fruitful, diverse gender couple.
Nothing demonstrates the desperateness of fundies more then when they pretend they have insight into how other people experience things! Please don't pretend to speak to what my eyes see, it's insulting given what a moron you are.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That reality is all the more painfully poignant when a child runs up and says, "I love you mommy and daddy!"
I take that back. Nothing demonstrates the desperateness of fundies then when they just make shit up out of thin air because they've got nothing. Your posts make it difficult to believe you ever really had children Greg.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes your gay twirl and marrage reeeeaaalllly idiotic, doesn't it.
Smirk.
The only thing looking idiotic is you princess. And that's nothing new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marketing Blue Island 52 min Go forward anew 27
Blue Island Gravy Train 1 hr Vote em out 35
Channel 4 City Council Meetings 2 hr Vote em out 17
BIIP and Blue Island 3 hr Vote em OUT 32
Where is the Village Budget? 4 hr Curious 14
News Midlothian Man jailed after causing mayhem :: T... (Aug '10) 6 hr Ladyd 38
B.I. has part time mayor 6 hr Vote em out 58

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance