Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,587

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
well

Round Lake, IL

#55170 May 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
At a baseball game the kid in a ss couple home looked over at the kid with his mom and dad cheering him on in the stands.
That's what your marriage equality looks like in reality.
Did your sons look a the other parents in the stands and wish for them instead of the monster mutation of a father they got?

What is most important to kids is that some one, any one is cheering for them in the stands...not the gender of those cheering.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55171 May 25, 2014
You got that right Well!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55172 May 25, 2014
KiMerdes MnPssy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, since you're too stupid to get it on your own.
You're implying that the kid from the SS couple looks longingly at the kid from the str8 couple, as if he's somehow jealous.
You don't KNOW that, you merely assume it.
And THAT'S why your projecting your feelings into the scenario.
Idiot.
Do you need a quarter, so you can buy a clue, sht-for-brains?
I understood exactly what you were implying.

I just wanted you to explain exactly what you were implying, ie, child in a ss household is too dumb to notice they are missing a mother or father, and if they do, they won't care.

This is why millions of years of evolution put children in hetero sexual homes, and not ss homes. Stay away from kids heartless pervert!
intolerance

Columbia, IL

#55173 May 25, 2014
The world is over populated as is, so the less people reproduce the better. Also, get over yourselves you bible jockies that think people are going to hell or heaven because there is no such place. All we are is energy that gets redirected somewhere else in the universe we our bodies shit out on us.

Moral of the story: let people be happy doing whatever they want as long as they're not hurting anyone in the process before their bodies shit out on them and dont waste your time worrying about others for no reason.
KiMerdes MnPssy

Burlington, WI

#55174 May 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted you to explain exactly what you were implying, ie, child in a ss household is too dumb to notice they are missing a mother or father, and if they do, they won't care.
This is why millions of years of evolution put children in hetero sexual homes, and not ss homes. Stay away from kids heartless pervert!

Ya, too bad your juvenile ploy failed to work, bonehead. That was a pretty sophomoric effort.

Location hidden

#55175 May 25, 2014
intolerance wrote:
The world is over populated as is, so the less people reproduce the better. Also, get over yourselves you bible jockies that think people are going to hell or heaven because there is no such place. All we are is energy that gets redirected somewhere else in the universe we our bodies shit out on us.
Moral of the story: let people be happy doing whatever they want as long as they're not hurting anyone in the process before their bodies shit out on them and dont waste your time worrying about others for no reason.

Um, the world is not over populated.

You have no proof what exists in this universe. Or another universes.

You had no 'moral', just ignorant claims.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That is why sodomy is illegal in many places.

However, it is the idiotic attempt to equate ss couples to marriage that crosses a line. When it is demanded that I accept a clear lie, I am, as you claim,'intolerant' for good reason.

Smile.

Location hidden

#55176 May 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerdes MnPssy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, too bad your juvenile ploy failed to work, bonehead. That was a pretty sophomoric effort.
Have no idea what 'failed to work', you once again have no reasoned response.

SMile.
intolerance

Columbia, IL

#55177 May 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That is why sodomy is illegal in many places.
However, it is the idiotic attempt to equate ss couples to marriage that crosses a line. When it is demanded that I accept a clear lie, I am, as you claim,'intolerant' for good reason.
Smile.
First off I'm not talking about the universe I'm talking about the world being over populated and its subjective. Second, does anal sex harm or demean you in any way? If someone likes it then LET THEM BE!!! The laws of man and evolution are not the same so let evolution do its job and things will work itself out. Its done just fine for billions of years. It needs no help from man. No one is demanding you do anything. Its your right to believe what you want but dont fill the world with more hatred. There is enough of that already. Do you always resort to name calling when having a conversation or is it just when you dont like someone's opinion?

Location hidden

#55178 May 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
intolerance wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I'm not talking about the universe I'm talking about the world being over populated and its subjective. Second, does anal sex harm or demean you in any way? If someone likes it then LET THEM BE!!! The laws of man and evolution are not the same so let evolution do its job and things will work itself out. Its done just fine for billions of years. It needs no help from man. No one is demanding you do anything. Its your right to believe what you want but dont fill the world with more hatred. There is enough of that already. Do you always resort to name calling when having a conversation or is it just when you dont like someone's opinion?
1. At this point, overpopulation is not subjective.

2. My reference to the contents of the universe(s) referred to your absolute claim that heaven or hell do not exist.

3. When I am verbally assaulted because I think homosexuality is a sexual birth defect, then I WILL react. Based on your claim to 'let people be', and my refusal to be cowed into ignorant denial. Or when foolish idiots claim a mutually sterile, pointless duplicate gendered couple is equal to marriage.

4. I'm not calling anyone names, I'm accurately identifying behavior.
KiMerdes Sandy MnPssy

Burlington, WI

#55179 May 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
3. When I am verbally assaulted because I think homosexuality is a sexual birth defect, then I WILL react. Based on your claim to 'let people be', and my refusal to be cowed into ignorant denial. Or when foolish idiots claim a mutually sterile, pointless duplicate gendered couple is equal to marriage.
And yet, you've offered nothing more than an opinion to support your position.

Still looking for company in your circus side show of genetic freaks....

Location hidden

#55180 May 26, 2014
KiMerdes Sandy MnPssy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've made two key points.

1. Duplicate gender couples are not the same as diverse gender couples.

2. Duplicate gender couples are mutually sterile.

You call those 'opinions'?

Do you understand how stupid that makes you?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55181 May 26, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your sons look a the other parents in the stands and wish for them instead of the monster mutation of a father they got?
What is most important to kids is that some one, any one is cheering for them in the stands...not the gender of those cheering.
SATAN LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55182 May 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55183 May 26, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
You got that right Well!
KiMerdes Sandy MnPssy

Elmwood Park, IL

#55184 May 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Those two points have nothing at all to do with the validity of SSM's. You're just a mean, vindictive, nasty Cnt who attempts to bully others.
Do you understand how imbecilic and childish that makes you?
intolerance

Columbia, IL

#55185 May 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
1. At this point, overpopulation is not subjective.
2. My reference to the contents of the universe(s) referred to your absolute claim that heaven or hell do not exist.
4. I'm not calling anyone names, I'm accurately identifying behavior.
Overpopulation is subjective!

Oh pull your panties out of your ass. I never verbally assaulted you until now. What the hell do you think evolution is? We wouldn't be here without defects/gene mutations so if someone wants a big ole peter in their ass then let them be. They are not hurting you unless its you getting stuck.lol Women like anal sex too. Your wife never wanted you to stick it in her backdoor? I'm sure she liked it at one point in her life. Try it you'll like it honey.

seeing is believing so I'm not about to believe some shit bible that man has changed hundreds of times. Sure there is a magical place above or below us, in this or some other universe. Earth is only 5000 years old too. Religion is organized structure gone horribly wrong. It breads hate and murder all over the world. I believe in science. You've been brainwashed my son.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55186 May 26, 2014
intolerance wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pull your panties out of your ass. I never verbally assaulted you until now. What the hell do you think evolution is? We wouldn't be here without defects/gene mutations so if someone wants a big ole peter in their ass then let them be. They are not hurting you unless its you getting stuck.lol Women like anal sex too. Your wife never wanted you to stick it in her backdoor? I'm sure she liked it at one point in her life. Try it you'll like it honey.
seeing is believing so I'm not about to believe some shit bible that man has changed hundreds of times. Sure there is a magical place above or below us, in this or some other universe. Earth is only 5000 years old too. Religion is organized structure gone horribly wrong. It breads hate and murder all over the world. I believe in science. You've been brainwashed my son.

Location hidden

#55187 May 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Those two points have nothing at all to do with the validity of SSM's. You're just a mean, vindictive, nasty Cnt who attempts to bully others.
Do you understand how imbecilic and childish that makes you?
You said those points were opinion. Now you make another idiotic claim.

Now you claim gender makeup has nothing to do with a relationship called 'same-sex-marrage'.

Or that opposed to marriage, where procreation is a natural consequence and has to be protected against, ss marrage is absolutely barren. I can see why ss marrage has nothing to do with marriage!

Digging that stupid hole deep, aren't you?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#55188 May 27, 2014
intolerance wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Not to intelligent, unbiased people.

2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Most women try anal only at the request of their partner. The vast majority never do it again.

You REALLY need to get your info from other places than gay twirl sites.

3. Where did I say those things about the Bible? Are you still listening to that voice in your head?

I believe in science too.

Smile.
Satan Loves You

Granite City, IL

#55190 May 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Satan does love you. Far more than your Jehovah.

You see, Jehovah demands that you remain an ignorant, brainwashed sheep who not only obeys every command given, but worships him with undying love and affection or he will ruthlessly torture you. Satan came along and risked everything to try to save you from that abuse. For his trouble he was cast into a pit of fiery torment and anyone who even thinks about him will be cast into that same pit by the father. Dose this sound like a loving God?

Which is more loving? An abusive father figure who wants to keep your mind childlike and innocent so that you you will obey him like a dumb sheep, lest he unleash unending fury and rage upon you and sentence you to an eternity of torture? Or an older brother figure who comes along to try to save you from this? Satan said "eat the apple and grow to your full potential. There is no reason to be a dumb obedient sheep who must sacrifice its own future and fate to bow to the whims of an angry, abusive father. Satan wanted you to become the best that you can possibly be, while Jehovah wants you to remain his dumb sheep. Obedient and ready for the slaughter when the mood suits him.

The Lord is not my shepherd, for I am not a dumb sheep.

Satan does love you. He is trying to save you from an abusive relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Sun Times ENDORSES Rauner 8 min We See 15
Do you approve of Donald E. Peloquin as Mayor? (Mar '12) 50 min We Got the Lesson 38
Police Officers crooked 1 hr John 2
Man fatally shot in Harvey (Oct '12) 2 hr hi 6
Who is Midlothians Jack Hille? 2 hr hi 65
Blue Island Water 4 hr Worth Exploring 3
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 (Apr '14) 6 hr Genes Neighbor 70
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match

Dixmoor Jobs

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dixmoor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dixmoor