Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
47,841 - 47,860 of 48,894 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Abbadodo

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Abaddon wrote:
Die gays
You go first.
Abaddon

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

The slaughter of a gay man is awesome
Who cares

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Abbadodo wrote:
<quoted text>
You go first.
Wow. If that guy claims to be a Christian, don't believe him. That's from the devil. Or maybe sheria? law. And abbadon? I like the show supernatural too. So you're a demon? Just wait. You won't like it so much... That or he's a real bada-- named don. Anyway, we're in America and everybody is free to do what they want, right or wrong. Judge not less ye be judged. I'm definitely not perfect. If you disagree, have an intellectual debate and show why you do
Beelzebub

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Judged:

Abaddon wrote:
The slaughter of a gay man is awesome
Agreed
Who cares

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Judged:

Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed
Really? That's a real original 'demon' name. Don't understand you people. If you believe in lucifer, then you believe in God. You KNOW you're goin to hell then!? According to the bible, homosexuality is a sin. Thought you would like it. Your master would. Never heard of the animalistic orgies that REAL satanists have? Think you have a less warm place in hell than other people? Sorry. Maybe you'll burn just as hot as the real satan worshipers... Were you molested as a child? Gotta be some reason for all that hate other than your lord satan. Picked on a lil too much? Pathetic. Never too late to turn around though
Who cares

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Judged:

Whose next with the hateful crap? The demon cthulu or pazuzu?! Get a life... Hey, don't get stuck behind the devil in a post office or DMV! He takes many forms!.. Not really funny, but a joke. Like you kids. Get your lives right. Hope everybody reading gets the difference between Christ and satan. I don't usually preach soo much but these angry, evil kids need it
Who cares

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Judged:

And what's next from supernatural? Crowley? At least he's a polite demon. Maybe ruby or meg? Some crossroads Robert Johnson type demon? Have a legitimate conversation and back up what you say or shut up and grow up. Play with a REAL ouiji board and after you soil yourself you can rethink your position on bein' satans lil b!tches
Who cares

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Ok, I'm done venting.i have a confession . I'm the one who was molested as a child and since then, I've been banging little kids.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Abaddon wrote:
Die gays
How wonderful of you!
Abaddon

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
How wonderful of you!
thank you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Abaddon wrote:
<quoted text>thank you
Have you heard of sarcasm Hitler Jr!
Who cares

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Wow. That's clever. Didnt think one of you nazis or satanists had enough brain cells to rub together. Use the same name and call me a child molester cause you can't come up with a valid argument. Go away and grow up

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

All marriages are civil unions........Not all civil unions are marriages. hmmmmmm.........
apophis

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Ok listen fucktards....There is no God or devil..yes there is a superior being or some other crap to get the universe going . reality is there is no way creating heavens and earth in 7 days.it took millions of years.thats reality.plus no physical evidence of these bible stories...example feeding thousands with a leaf of bread and a fish, living days in a whale, living in a den of lions (they'd shred you up), rising from the dead (even though zombie movies/shows are cool), the so called ark, David and a giant (unless the occasional person hit 7 feet or taller back then), and so on.there will be an apocalyptic event...When the sun dies millions of years from now.
Who cares

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

At least you agree that there is a higher power or being to put it all in motion, cause there's very little chance (exponentially) it'd happen on accident looking at exactly how the universe was formed and the earth was formed to support life. Even related to microbiology & molecular level stuff. But this country was founded on freedom of religion, even if its no religion, and its a long, off topic argument anyway. Just didn't like the kids posting hateful stuff using demon names
CDC

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

No physical evidence.
Google it.
Quit spending so much time on facebook.
apophis wrote:
Ok listen fucktards....There is no God or devil..yes there is a superior being or some other crap to get the universe going . reality is there is no way creating heavens and earth in 7 days.it took millions of years.thats reality.plus no physical evidence of these bible stories...example feeding thousands with a leaf of bread and a fish, living days in a whale, living in a den of lions (they'd shred you up), rising from the dead (even though zombie movies/shows are cool), the so called ark, David and a giant (unless the occasional person hit 7 feet or taller back then), and so on.there will be an apocalyptic event...When the sun dies millions of years from now.
apophis

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

CDC wrote:
No physical evidence.
Google it.
Quit spending so much time on facebook.
<quoted text>
idiot...This has nothing to do with Facebook
apophis

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

apophis wrote:
<quoted text> idiot...This has nothing to do with Facebook
oh..I don't have time for Facebook..It's too much drama...Even though there's been times to laugh at people's drama on there.im too busy with work and a family

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Who cares wrote:
Whose next with the hateful crap? The demon cthulu or pazuzu?! Get a life... Hey, don't get stuck behind the devil in a post office or DMV! He takes many forms!.. Not really funny, but a joke. Like you kids. Get your lives right. Hope everybody reading gets the difference between Christ and satan. I don't usually preach soo much but these angry, evil kids need it
Get Thee behind me Satan!!
Rrrrr

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

People are morons wrote:
When did you decide to be straight? I thought so. We are all human and we all should have equal rights.
Testing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dixmoor Discussions

Search the Dixmoor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BHSD 228 board member files FOIA request on his... 3 hr QandA 6
Let's stop this nonsense with John Rita (Jan '14) 6 hr Legal 30
Oak Lawn fire chief to also run Chicago Ridge FD 6 hr The Truth 19
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
Lansing Illinois is "changing" (Jan '07) 11 hr Also a Lansing Resident 545
Tinley Park Jewel-Osco Salmonella Test Results ... 12 hr concerned citizen 1
Ridge Fest (Aug '09) 12 hr Sammy 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••