Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54898 May 10, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think if fundamentalist Christians took over things would be different. Fundamentalist Christians are every bit a threat to humanity as Muslims or Putin.
The people that are pathetic and sick are the bunch that sit around like you pretending that everyone and everything is out to get them. Now you run back to your Fox News and get another adrenalin fix of hatred.
Interesting.

Do you understand how stupid your claim is equating Christianity with Communism and Islam? They all ARE producing different outcomes.

In fact, she is spot on about how different things could be.

In fact, I think we are headed toward an Islamic future. Western Europe and Canada are already feeling the pressure.

So are you girls.

Smile.
Scott

Joliet, IL

#54899 May 10, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we win in court because the judicial system honors the principals this country was founded on, not your Sky Santa rules.
All I can is WRONG!!!! Hopefully you will wise up!
Scott

Joliet, IL

#54900 May 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.......... it couldn't POSSIBLY be that you are wrong or out of touch with reality....or uninformed.
The reality us that you are sick and twisted
Scott

Joliet, IL

#54901 May 10, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya and California is going to break
off and be an island too...
No it's just going to break off and sink into the ocean..

Location hidden

#54902 May 10, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>no dude calling you names would be calling you something your not....you are self centered arrogant and ignorant. See those are facts that you display daily, its not name calling. I also didn't anticipate your death stupid, its a fact you're generation is dying off at an alarming rate., your views are dying with them, you're outdated by 30 or 40 years. Show me anywhere i display anticipation of you're passing, just displaying the facts, you are old after all...over the hill was awhile ago....You can't speak of the benifits of a osm marriage because you don't have one like I do. The best you can conjure up is os/ssm, the biggest oxy-fkn-moron of all....that's a fact
That's the same lie I just called you on.

Do you have a reasoned rebuttal that your marrage is missing one whole gender of a marriage?

Do you have any defense for depriving a child of their mother. But worse than that, demanding that they pretend your male partner is the mother???

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Kids in ss homes everywhere will either be missing their mother or be required to pretend that two women are both their mothers! How sick is that???
Maria

Indianapolis, IN

#54903 May 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
." If Putin takes over maybe you won't get killed immediately but maybe like tomorrow. "
Um..... who unplugged your Thorazine drip?
Rave on pecker breath.
Clandestine

Indianapolis, IN

#54904 May 10, 2014
Sure lots of Kweers on here.
lol

Kirkland, IL

#54905 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a reasoned rebuttal that your marrage is missing one whole gender of a marriage?
Do you have any defense for depriving a child of their mother. But worse than that, demanding that they pretend your male partner is the mother???
Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Kids in ss homes everywhere will either be missing their mother or be required to pretend that two women are both their mothers! How sick is that???
don't need to stupid as I've told you before Im a man, married to a woman, together we have children. open your eyes dummy.

What I'm getting at you self centered egotistical prick is that its absolutly zero of ypur business how others live. It takes the most ignorant person alive to believe its their dury to go around acting stupid like you
lol

Kirkland, IL

#54906 May 10, 2014
By the way kimaria i love the part about "missing one whole gender". My marriage has both WHOLE genders. One being all male, that's me. The other being my all female wife, believe me I've cheched every orafacis, she's a she......hell even 2 men or women are 2 WHOLE genders.....seems the only one missing one WHOLE gender is your marriage. Isn't that right vagina man???

Lol

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54907 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But worse than that, demanding that they pretend your male partner is the mother???
Really? Exactly how many times did your mother drop you on the stupid rock? NOBODY is demanding that their children recognize them for any gender other than that which they present.

You continually come up with bat-shit crazy comments like the above because you have NO REAL ARGUMENT against SS couples.

None.

Carry on, you trampy, trailer-trash tranny trucker troll.

Location hidden

#54908 May 10, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> don't need to stupid as I've told you before Im a man, married to a woman, together we have children. open your eyes dummy.
BS.

You are a gay doing a poor imitation of a straight man. The lesbian in me cracked up about your claim. She said you might be a Dike, but that's it.

Smile.

Location hidden

#54909 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Exactly how many times did your mother drop you on the stupid rock? NOBODY is demanding that their children recognize them for any gender other than that which they present.
You continually come up with bat-shit crazy comments like the above because you have NO REAL ARGUMENT against SS couples.
None.
Carry on, you trampy, trailer-trash tranny trucker troll.
So, what are the kids doing tomorrow?
Smile.
lol

Kirkland, IL

#54911 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
You are a gay doing a poor imitation of a straight man. The lesbian in me cracked up about your claim. She said you might be a Dike, but that's it.
Smile.
no stupid i really am. I was born only with a weiner my wife has only had a va jay jay since birth....neither one of us had to let a doctor choose what gender we were going to live our lives as, we were born this way....lol sorry dip shit i have the marriage you wish you had, straight opposite gendered.....you're just an idiot , doing a weak imatation of someone who matters

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54912 May 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>No it's just going to break off and sink into the ocean..
You are an old fool,Jesse Ventura Jr

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54913 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>BS.

Smile.
The Lesbian in you? You are a few
bricks,short of a load freak!

Location hidden

#54914 May 10, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> no stupid i really am. I was born only with a weiner my wife has only had a va jay jay since birth....neither one of us had to let a doctor choose what gender we were going to live our lives as, we were born this way....lol sorry dip shit i have the marriage you wish you had, straight opposite gendered.....you're just an idiot , doing a weak imatation of someone who matters
I'm sorry, but there is no way a straight man would throw hissy fits like you do. The straight man in me is insulted by your behavior. He rates you as the bottom in a gay relationship AT THE MOST!

Location hidden

#54915 May 10, 2014
Cali Girl LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lesbian in you? You are a few
bricks,short of a load freak!
You are a liar.

Your own words condemn you thunder thighs.
Jax

Ballwin, MO

#54916 May 10, 2014
Yup purtty darn soon Northern California around the San Francisco area will snap off and plunge into the bottom of the ocean. Southern California will do alright though for months to come they be loading up all those dead homosexuals that wash pile them up with a pitch fork throw on some gasoline. Highway to Hell. Genocide is the only way to control the dreaded homo diseases. HETRO POWER!!!!
- Act of Gawd

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54917 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar.

Your own words condemn you thunder thighs.
Thunder Thighs,you must be a psychic
Psycho three nipped woman/boy
stooge.Go soak your teeth!
lol

Kirkland, IL

#54918 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but there is no way a straight man would throw hissy fits like you do. The straight man in me is insulted by your behavior. He rates you as the bottom in a gay relationship AT THE MOST!
lol keep stretching lady there's nothing straight or man about you. atleast you agree you're a confused little joke

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) 44 min It Is So 53
The corruption continues at Bloom Trail... 3 hr ALF 20
Stevo at the City Council meeting 4 hr clown control 36
Don't Be Fooled ...Are You Rain Ready Survey 5 hr Election 2017 8
Hillary 2016 ...Lock Her Up 5 hr Where the taxes 16
Josh Deabel going down (Mar '15) 6 hr Zorro 23
Did you attend tonight's Flooding meeting at Pa... 6 hr Will of the People 1

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance