Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
47,001 - 47,020 of 49,477 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54234 Apr 18, 2014
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning exposing homosexuality as a sexual defect.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54235 Apr 18, 2014
You are a hater.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell her to bark once for yes, twice for no.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54236 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sure have your panties in a wad over 'nothing'. Do you often go postal like that?
I'm not going to "run along" honey. I'll stay right here and keep reminding you how inferior your relationship is to marriage.
Smirk.
Princess, you aren't "reminding" me of diddly squat because my marriage isn't inferior to yours in any way. Chomp on that bitch. You have my permission. Not a damn thing you do will alter that FACT. Ever!!!! LOL!!!!! Smirky McSmirk!

You, accusing others of going postal!!!!! That's HA-larious!!!! You and your daily fundie tantrums gramps take the cake!

Location hidden

#54237 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful,
so you say, but you fail to provide any medical research to support your claim. The reason for that? Because your statement is a lie.
KiMare wrote:
unhealthy
ditto.
KiMare wrote:
and demeaning
What demeans one doesn't demean another. What you find demeaning is completely irrelevant to anyone else.
KiMare wrote:
exposing homosexuality as a sexual defect.
You haven't exposed anything about homosexuality, since anal sex isn't confined to homosexuals, and nothing you've stated about it can you support. You couldn't expose a mouse to cheese.

Thanks for demonstrating yet again what a lying moron tool you are Greg. But then, you're a fundamentalist Christian, no one expects anything less from you.

Location hidden

#54238 Apr 18, 2014
CDC wrote:
You are a hater.
<quoted text>
And you're a repetitive twit.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54239 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning exposing homosexuality as a sexual defect.
You're still doing it wrong, then.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54240 Apr 18, 2014
Nope.
It can not be emphasized enough on how much of a hater you are.
One more time: YOU are a hater.
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54241 Apr 18, 2014
Your hatred has consumed you.
Please seek psychiatric help immediately.
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54242 Apr 18, 2014
<quoted text>
so you say, but you fail to provide any medical research to support your claim. The reason for that? Because your statement is a lie.
<quoted text>
ditto.
<quoted text>
What demeans one doesn't demean another. What you find demeaning is completely irrelevant to anyone else.
<quoted text>
You haven't exposed anything about homosexuality, since anal sex isn't confined to homosexuals, and nothing you've stated about it can you support. You couldn't expose a mouse to cheese.
Thanks for demonstrating yet again what a lying moron tool you are Greg. But then, you're a fundamentalist Christian, no one expects anything less from you.
Honey, normal people don't confuse a septic system for a playground.

Moreover, I've posted medical evidence numerous times, as if you don't know the anus is not designed to be a vagina.

But just for you, because you need help, here it is again;

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...

"Is Anal Sex Safe?

There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons,"

I notice you don't argue that playing in shit is unhealthy. There is some hope for you after all...

As to demeaning, I could simply say, "Sit on it." because your denial is so stupid, but here is from the lips of a leading gay;

http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc...

""The worse part about this destruction of self-esteem is that it's on the subconscious level. A person will not feel anything during the act. And the pleasure derived from the act will override the logic necessary to correct the behavior. In addition, there is a delay between the act of anal intercourse and the reduction of self-esteem of the person" says Angelo.
"If you were to put all gay men together in a big warehouse and place the 'bottoms' on the left and the 'tops' on the right, you'd start seeing negative consequences of the anal sex play out in real life for the bottoms such as: disrespect for their general health, failure at work, failure in love and relationships." says Angelo."

Finally, there is nothing in what I've said that relates to God, except for the wisdom He endowed me with and not you. Which makes your 'fundie' comments purely ignorant, hateful bigotry.

If a normal person were in your position, they'd feel stupid and embarrassed. The fact that you don't says it all.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
get a life already

Collinsville, IL

#54243 Apr 18, 2014
Give it up you all will never agree. This troll and twit show is sad. Who cares if the guy will not acknowledge your marriage. Who cares if gays are allowed marriage rights. Now that we settled that lets work on you all growing up and acting like adults and not whining little children in need of a changing and a nap!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lol

Kewanee, IL

#54244 Apr 18, 2014
^^^^^^^^^ Lol for sure.....look at all these people saying the exact same thing day after day for months on end......its kinda sad how small their lives must be......who has this much time to dedicate to arguing with anonymous faceless people on a website that's NEVER going to accimplish anything???...Ill tell ya lame sad little people with no lives, real activists and people truely intrested in a subject are not on topix, because topix is a joke filled with really bad punch lines.....lol pathetic

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54245 Apr 19, 2014
What's pathetic is a manipulated fraudulent relationship being forced on marriage and family.

I for one, will never stop pointing out the inferiority and of this farce.

Oh, and if you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

#54248 Apr 19, 2014
Chirp - chirp... Saluki Rod was right. Good call.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Get On With Your Lives

Westville, IL

#54249 Apr 19, 2014
Thank you saluki rod for starting this thread of pointless never-ending opinion argument...

fyi to the antigays and progays...the majority of us find your need to argue on this topic and poke your noses into other peoples' lives ridiculous and annoying...
...gays gets on with your life...we dont need you to make sure we know you are gay...
antigays...mind your own busuness...if you dont like the idea of homosexuality, then find a member of the opposite sex and get on with your life...

The rest of us who feel that people should go forward with life and stay out of other peoples' business would greatly appreciate it. You'll find that if you stay out of each others private lives you'll free up time to do more productive things. Make good use of your allotted time on earth...you only get one shot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beula

Alsip, IL

#54250 Apr 19, 2014
Get On With Your Lives wrote:
Thank you saluki rod for starting this thread of pointless never-ending opinion argument...
fyi to the antigays and progays...the majority of us find your need to argue on this topic and poke your noses into other peoples' lives ridiculous and annoying...
...gays gets on with your life...we dont need you to make sure we know you are gay...
antigays...mind your own busuness...if you dont like the idea of homosexuality, then find a member of the opposite sex and get on with your life...
The rest of us who feel that people should go forward with life and stay out of other peoples' business would greatly appreciate it. You'll find that if you stay out of each others private lives you'll free up time to do more productive things. Make good use of your allotted time on earth...you only get one shot.
That's an acceptable life strategy...one of its drawbacks is that not every person is capable of abiding by it. Some people are compelled to impose their will and thinking on others...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54251 Apr 19, 2014
[QUOTE who="KiMare]"]What's pathetic is a manipulated fraudulent relationship being forced on marriage and family.
I for one, will never stop pointing out the inferiority and of this farce.
.[/QUOTE]

And I, for one, will keep pointing out how irrelevant your opinions are regarding SSM. You've never prevented any, you've never legally negated any, and you'll go to your grave having had absolutely zero effect on the progress of SSM.

Isn't that a lot of effort for absolutely no payoff?

SecretSmile, Hunty.
Frick-N-Frack

Dublin, CA

#54253 Apr 19, 2014
CDC wrote:
You are a hater.
<quoted text>
Pot meet kettle ! Oh,and on top of that add pathetic,hypocritical liar to the list ! Talk about delusional,now back under that rock hater ! By the way,cook county just issued their 1,000 marriage equality license ! You've not only lost the battle but the war is pretty much over also ! The question in Illinois has been answered,time to take this out of date thread down,it's over. the side of hatred,and you hater have lost yet another state,Have a nice day ! ; )
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#54254 Apr 19, 2014
Nope.
I support SSM.
YOU on the other hand are also a hater and a dumb fook.
Have nice day....beeeich!
Frick-N-Frack wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot meet kettle ! Oh,and on top of that add pathetic,hypocritical liar to the list ! Talk about delusional,now back under that rock hater ! By the way,cook county just issued their 1,000 marriage equality license ! You've not only lost the battle but the war is pretty much over also ! The question in Illinois has been answered,time to take this out of date thread down,it's over. the side of hatred,and you hater have lost yet another state,Have a nice day ! ; )

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chicagobunny

Belleville, IL

#54255 Apr 19, 2014
Oh my. The Chicago Beula hare is now on the scene. What next!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frick-N-Frack

Dublin, CA

#54256 Apr 19, 2014
CDC wrote:
Nope.
I support SSM.
YOU on the other hand are also a hater and a dumb fook.
Have nice day....beeeich!
<quoted text>
You support marriage equality ? Brahahahaha.....Best joke I've heard all year but there seems to be a few hundred vile,hateful posts of yours that prove beyond any doubt otherwise ! Now move along little girl,this thread is done and over,you can now marry the consenting adult of your choice in the great state of Illinois ! How are those anti-viral's working out for you so far ya wittle whiney,hateful biotch ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
village/park hall 4 hr Okey Dokey 7
CHPD Promotions 6 hr Anonymous 1
Bengal Football.., 6 hr TheTaxMan 4
Brementowne Car Breakins 7 hr yea 3
Ronald Tellez..ex-Blue Island cop.. (Nov '11) 11 hr retired fd 13
Hog Wild Restaurant 13 hr Puked 33
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 15 hr annonymos 44
•••
•••
•••