Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Chicagobunny

Arnold, MO

#54328 Apr 21, 2014
Nice day your a$$. No nice day putting up with YOU and CDC. Just get to work and make a living. Scott knows.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54329 Apr 21, 2014
CDC wrote:
OK. you have the last word.
Have a nice day.
<quoted text>
Rage poster.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54330 Apr 21, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go sit on your Bible and rotate....
LOL.... See what I mean. EVIL.......

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54331 Apr 21, 2014
Chicagobunny wrote:
Nice day your a$$. No nice day putting up with YOU and CDC. Just get to work and make a living. Scott knows.
Where do you work?

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54332 Apr 21, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... See what I mean. EVIL.......
Ya That's really Evil.....Boo!
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#54333 Apr 21, 2014
HA HA HA
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Rage poster.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#54334 Apr 21, 2014
CDC wrote:
The just is no excuse for using someones real name on this forum.
<quoted text>
Greg should have known better than to copy/paste from his blog. It's a habit for those of us who want to find out where information was originated by copying it into our search engines. It's his own fault. People will use whatever information is available to take down their opponents

If he doesn't like it, he can leave at any time..

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#54335 Apr 21, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not doing anything for you.How
do I know his name then?He posted
a bio with his wife.He has been on
here for years spouting crap.Go
bother someone else that cares....
He used to post as watchmann.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54336 Apr 22, 2014
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
People will use whatever information is available to take down their opponents
Trolls use whatever information available, true or not.

I simply post facts.

Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

Perpetually inferior.

Still here.

Smile.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54337 Apr 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply post facts.
Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Perpetually inferior.
Still here.
Smile.
Yes, Gregory, trolls do use whatever information is available. True or not. A more perfect description of what you have been doing here the last couple years could not possible be made. You make shit up and use ridiculous arguments that are nothing but fundamentalist Xtian lies. You are nothing but a fundamentalist Xtian who wants to enshrine his bigoted religious beliefs into civil law. You know this is not Consitutional so you try to reword your argument into a "scientific" argument. The absolute hilarity of some dumb hillbilly Xtian fundamentalist trying to use "science" to argue a point is what keeps me coming here. You are such a funny little hillbilly.

You simply drone on about how your opinion is a fact. It's boorish and lame.

Your posts will only ever be your opinion, a pointless duplication of the modern fundamentalist arguments that have been disguised as something else for use in the political realm.

Your silly religious convictions are perpetually inferior to the principles of equality defined in the Constitution.

You're still here being our little whipping boy. You must be some kind of masochist to keep coming back for these beatings. You love getting your old, little punk, hillbilly ass kicked.

SMIRK
truth

Granite City, IL

#54338 Apr 22, 2014
CDC wrote:
HA HA HA
<quoted text>
Passive aggressive rage is still rage. Rage poster.

I've already had you foaming at the mouth and pounding your keyboard several times. You are the worst troll ever. You actually get trolled more than you make successful trolls. You need lessons, little guy.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54339 Apr 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Perpetually inferior.
Which court of law, in the US, has used that argument to negate the legal standing of any SSM?
Chicagobunny

Arnold, MO

#54340 Apr 22, 2014
"WORK" another four letter word we don't use in Chicago. The "W" work. Gonna have a dick-tion-ary one of these days with just letters of words we can no longer use. Talk about a court of law for SSM. Giggle - giggle.
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#54342 Apr 22, 2014
Yes, to be a successful troll on topix is my goal in life.
Thank you master.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Passive aggressive rage is still rage. Rage poster.
I've already had you foaming at the mouth and pounding your keyboard several times. You are the worst troll ever. You actually get trolled more than you make successful trolls. You need lessons, little guy.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54343 Apr 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know, your daily posts demonstrate that. Tell us again how "riskier" magically translates to "inherently dangerous"!!!!! LOL! Stupid cur!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply post facts.
No gramps, you post nothing but opinions. That's why your repetitious cut and posts are so easily decimated by those that actually do possess facts.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This being one of the stupidest of your repetition. Means nothing. Never will. It's completely pointless, just like you Greg.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Perpetually inferior.
Still here.
Smile.
Inferior only as it relates to your opinion of it. And absolutely no one cares about your opinions. As recognized by all actual authorities and people of importance, it's completely equal to your marriage to that dog Sandy in EVERY way. Not a damn thing all your daily repetitious bitching will ever do to alter that FACT.

We're glad you're still here. You do nothing except help us with your lies. And that's definitely worth smiling about cur!!

Fetch Sandy! Fetch!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54344 Apr 22, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know, your daily posts demonstrate that. Tell us again how "riskier" magically translates to "inherently dangerous"!!!!! LOL! Stupid cur!
<quoted text>
No gramps, you post nothing but opinions. That's why your repetitious cut and posts are so easily decimated by those that actually do possess facts.
<quoted text>
This being one of the stupidest of your repetition. Means nothing. Never will. It's completely pointless, just like you Greg.
<quoted text>
Inferior only as it relates to your opinion of it. And absolutely no one cares about your opinions. As recognized by all actual authorities and people of importance, it's completely equal to your marriage to that dog Sandy in EVERY way. Not a damn thing all your daily repetitious bitching will ever do to alter that FACT.
We're glad you're still here. You do nothing except help us with your lies. And that's definitely worth smiling about cur!!
Fetch Sandy! Fetch!!
Gay troll hate and stupid denial.

Grow up and I'll respond.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#54345 Apr 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know.
Chicagobunny

Arnold, MO

#54346 Apr 22, 2014
Not.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54347 Apr 22, 2014
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>Greg should have known better than to copy/paste from his blog. It's a habit for those of us who want to find out where information was originated by copying it into our search engines. It's his own fault. People will use whatever information is available to take down their opponents

Thanks......you read my mind...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54348 Apr 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay troll hate and stupid denial.
Grow up and I'll respond.
In other words, ya got nothin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tokar Fest 2017 4 hr hhjkll 13
Mayor Gonzalez - 4 more years! (Jan '15) 4 hr Old time republican 22
Village Attorney for Robbins Illinois Failed t... 5 hr Joe Taxpayer 27
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 7 hr Melissa 102
Ridgefest and traffic fines 16 hr Jorge 2
Blue Island Addiction Recovery Home Shut Down (May '12) 20 hr Jim Mielke 148
News 1 dead, 6 wounded in city shootings Wed bozo 1

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance