Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 20 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54167 Apr 16, 2014
Yawn. Your hater routine becomes tiresome.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Your persecution routine is a bore.
Per Usual

Columbus, IN

#54168 Apr 16, 2014
We need to get our priorities straight. The economy for the middle class is falling apart, the government bit by bit is taking away our freedom and Russia is laughing in our face, yet all we should care about is Gay Marriage?
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54169 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Really?
Let's see, at one time the majority of people thought that blacks and whites shouldn't be schooled together. Now only a handful think that.
At one time the majority of people thought blacks and whites shouldn't marry. Now only a handful think that.
At one time the majority of people thought women couldn't run a business. Now only a handful think that.
At one time the majority of people thought that the sun revolved around the Earth. Now not even a handful do.
At one time the majority of people thought that gays shouldn't marry. Now only a couple handful do.
Seems your wrong. Seems people's thoughts change a lot. Only a handful aren't open to being more knowledgeable. You're part of that handful. And generally speaking, most people aren't concerned with what that handful of people think.
<quoted text>
What is this "proof" of? Nothing other than that some people are bigots. The law, the state and the federal government aren't interested in your "proof". And it's their recognition that's important, not yours.
You might consider buying a dictionary so you can look up the word "proof". It's obvious right now that you don't know how to employ it properly.
<quoted text>
Your "rating" is as irrelevant as idiot Kirschmann's. The state, the general public, the federal government, and the law aren't concerned with your ratings, and neither are we. We are well aware that there will always be bigots. But you have no influence of importance, you never will.
<quoted text>
You sure do spend a lot of time talking about other men's sex. You do realize that normal people don't think about, let alone talk about, other people's sex, right hon?
Just wishful thinking. Only a handful of people lol. Then why did hate crime laws have to be pass to protect gays? You will never accept the truth! Just like my cousin that supported gay anything, until a guy friend got divorced and wanted to bring his gay boyfriend to his house for a visit. It didn't happen lol. Gay got a little to close to home for his comfort. Yes there is many people that supports some things from a distance. Yes i love strip clubs but not in my neighborhood, i want to keep my neighborhood respectable. Now that is the way most people think. Don't shit to close to my house!
David

Columbus, IN

#54170 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Really?
Let's see, at one time the majority of people thought that blacks and whites shouldn't be schooled together. Now only a handful think that.
At one time the majority of people thought blacks and whites shouldn't marry. Now only a handful think that.
At one time the majority of people thought women couldn't run a business. Now only a handful think that.
At one time the majority of people thought that the sun revolved around the Earth. Now not even a handful do.
At one time the majority of people thought that gays shouldn't marry. Now only a couple handful do.
Seems your wrong. Seems people's thoughts change a lot. Only a handful aren't open to being more knowledgeable. You're part of that handful. And generally speaking, most people aren't concerned with what that handful of people think.
<quoted text>
What is this "proof" of? Nothing other than that some people are bigots. The law, the state and the federal government aren't interested in your "proof". And it's their recognition that's important, not yours.
You might consider buying a dictionary so you can look up the word "proof". It's obvious right now that you don't know how to employ it properly.
<quoted text>
Your "rating" is as irrelevant as idiot Kirschmann's. The state, the general public, the federal government, and the law aren't concerned with your ratings, and neither are we. We are well aware that there will always be bigots. But you have no influence of importance, you never will.
<quoted text>
You sure do spend a lot of time talking about other men's sex. You do realize that normal people don't think about, let alone talk about, other people's sex, right hon?
I think the majority of people (at least I hope so) are getting tired of the liberal media trying to push their agenda down our throats. I also think the majority of people wish this issue was much more low priority. I don't know about you, but I'm a little more concerned with whether we'll be a free country with a dollar that doesn't collapse in the near future.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54171 Apr 16, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it a lie, Greg?
Coming from the forums most prominent liar, this should be quite good. What does a hillbilly truck driver who was kicked out of his church for adultery know about the morality of marriage?
You might want to read this article before you post lies about me again...

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...

SMile.

Location hidden

#54172 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Princess, normal people aren't rating marriages. And the people that do think they can rate marriages aren't people whose opinion matter in the slightest.
What a bitter pill for you to swallow Greg. Speaking of swallowing, why don't you throw a milk bone to Sandy. Let her know she's being a good girl.
Normal people don't rate marriages?

Do you understand how gay that claim is?

Do you understand how trollish your comments are?

Smile.

Location hidden

#54173 Apr 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lie.
Lies hurt everyone.
Bad facts make bad laws.
Smile.
<quoted text>
And despite your opinions, the marriages of gay people are equal to your marriage in every way that matters. Not a damn thing your ranting and raving will do to alter that.
Smile yourself cur.
It is lies like that I'm talking about.

Even if you dumb down marriage to a contract so gay guys like you can qualify for the rights and privileges intended for women and children, YOU STILL ARE NOT EQUAL. It only makes you a jerk.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#54174 Apr 16, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies? Like adultery and stealing money
from the church? Shut Up!
Honey, you might want to think twice about posting lies about me after reading this article...

SMile.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54175 Apr 16, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>How is it a lie, Greg?

Coming from the forums most prominent liar, this should be quite good. What does a hillbilly truck driver who was kicked out of his church for adultery know about the morality of marriage?
AMEN!

Location hidden

#54176 Apr 16, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Personal Attacks.
Is that the best you got?
The truth hurts doesn't it? MYOB
Sorry to pick on your tainted mascot!

Location hidden

#54178 Apr 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, you might want to think twice about posting lies about me after reading this article...

SMile.
No.....Don't call me honey either!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54179 Apr 16, 2014
Per Usual wrote:
We need to get our priorities straight. The economy for the middle class is falling apart, the government bit by bit is taking away our freedom and Russia is laughing in our face, yet all we should care about is Gay Marriage?
Get over it, and move forward already. YOU'RE the one dragging this out.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54180 Apr 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you might want to think twice about posting lies about me after reading this article...
SMile.
Nice rant, Hunty. Did you take your meds? FYI, nobody clicks on your links, because most of the time you paste them incorrectly. That, and they're pointless (like you, Greg).

SecretSmile, Hunty.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Belleville, IL

#54181 Apr 16, 2014
Who b Hunty!!!! Per Usual kno we in trouble.. We means ttrroouubbllee. All about tak'n away mo freedom. Do not vote for an incumbent. Plz..

Location hidden

#54182 Apr 16, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant, Hunty. Did you take your meds? FYI, nobody clicks on your links, because most of the time you paste them incorrectly. That, and they're pointless (like you, Greg).
SecretSmile, Hunty.
And still, your relationship is a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Seriously inferior.

So much so, it's a fraud.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54183 Apr 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, your relationship is a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Seriously inferior.
So much so, it's a fraud.
And still, your opinion that our marriage is a fraud is irrelevant. We have the support of everyone who is important to our lives. We want, or need, nothing from the schizophrenic hermaphroditic troll.

SecretSmile, Greg.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Saint Louis, MO

#54185 Apr 17, 2014
Haha. Dusty kno's. Kilmare b hunty. Yup. An Greg smil'm all the time. Dis be funny.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54186 Apr 17, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, your opinion that our marriage is a fraud is irrelevant. We have the support of everyone who is important to our lives. We want, or need, nothing from the schizophrenic hermaphroditic troll.
SecretSmile, Greg.
The way people view gay marriage is only irrelevant to you. People playing the gay game will always be viewed as 6th class citizens to the majority of the american citizens.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

High Ridge, MO

#54187 Apr 17, 2014
Ace. R U an ace of spades!! Talking about 6th class citizens. Where did you get your scrupples. Dusty b right.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54188 Apr 17, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The way people view gay marriage is only irrelevant to you. People playing the gay game will always be viewed as 6th class citizens to the majority of the american citizens.
Now you speak for the majority?
Seriously dude, we don't give a crap how asshats like you feel. You stopped being relevant to my life in 7th grade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crumbling BIIP 1 hr Prolonged Closure 63
Shop Local 2 hr Congratulations 16
When are the new officials being sworn in? 2 hr Welcome to the Show 7
This says it all for Baltimore!! 10 hr concerned taxpayer 3
anyone remember crestwood back in the sixties (Dec '07) 11 hr A F G 65
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 17 hr KrissyKat 213
New School Board Leaders 19 hr ABCs 10
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE