Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
46,861 - 46,880 of 49,368 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
MYOB

Beverly, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 2:1
Inexcusable means "without any defense" (compare Rom. 1:20). He has nothing to say, he is silenced (compare Romans 3:19); he is guilty and he knows it!
This verse is talking about a person who is passing judgment on another, condemning the actions of another. Hence, it is talking about the moral person (the person with moral discernment, the person who passes a moral judgment on someone). There is a difference between the moral man and the heathen man. In Romans 1:32 the heathen man APPROVES and APPLAUDS sinful conduct but in Romans 2:1 the moral man DISAPPROVES and JUDGES sinful conduct.
Yes moral men has the right to judge good vs evil behavior.
If you do not want to be a homosexual, you don't have to participate. If you do not want to go to a gay wedding, then don't. Nobody is asking everyone to applaud homosexuals. Just treat people fairly and when it comes to personal lives, mind your own business.

Voting in ways that cause others to endure discrimination is a form of judgement and also passing a sentence.

So stay in your comfort zone and leave others alone. Go to your church and hang out with those who think like you and leave everybody else alone. Sit in your little corner and pass all the judgement you want. Fantasize about all those things with which you so disapprove. It. Seems to give you something to do, just do it at home and keep your discrimination at home.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Dusty said, "in his behalf.
In my entire 30 years as a UCC employee, I never once heard a colleague, or congregant use the term "God fearing".
So why did you lie and act like the phrase "God Fearing" wasn't common language?
Go back and read the post, Bufford.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

OMG - don't vote for Durbin. Now back to Illinois house. Don't vote for an incumbent. They are all related.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

MYOB wrote:
<quoted text>If you do not want to be a homosexual, you don't have to participate. If you do not want to go to a gay wedding, then don't. Nobody is asking everyone to applaud homosexuals. Just treat people fairly and when it comes to personal lives, mind your own business.

Voting in ways that cause others to endure discrimination is a form of judgement and also passing a sentence.

So stay in your comfort zone and leave others alone. Go to your church and hang out with those who think like you and leave everybody else alone. Sit in your little corner and pass all the judgement you want. Fantasize about all those things with which you so disapprove. It. Seems to give you something to do, just do it at home and keep your discrimination at home.
Very well said.You don't have to like
some things,but you do have to
respect them....
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Kinda like the Call Girl 2014. She could get thems POLITICIANS in trouble for sure in Springsfield. That would shake up the House fer sure.
Doctor Truth

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

This string should be deleted. Gays can marry each other and that is the law. Who cares?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

KiMare wrote:
The personal bullying and troll attacks don't answer the question:
Won't same sex couples feel inferior next to diverse gendered couples, especially when the latter have children?
A cultural relationship is defined by specific details. There is significant differences between a diverse gendered couple and a duplicate gendered couple. There is also a profound difference between a relationship that bears fruit, and one that never does.
An example for just part of the question is the difficulty a heterosexual couple unable to bear children experiences.
The question was answered. The answer was "no", because there is no reason to.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/johnston-city...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you have a piece of paper from the state that every element of reality mocks.
No dear, only inferior curmudgeons like your self mock it. Inferior curmudgeons like yourself don't represent every element of reality, you only represent a pitiful handful of the planets lowest denominator of the human species. No one cares about what you mock princess.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your relationship is a duplicate gendered fruitless fraud.
My relationship is plenty fruitful fruitloops.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
I do. Every time you post your stupidity gramps. I smirk knowing that absolutely nothing you say affects gays in any way, shape, or form, and yet you continue to deliriously think your opinions have some sort of value. I smirk everyday at how ultimately pathetic you are Greg.
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Doctor Truth wrote:
This string should be deleted. Gays can marry each other and that is the law. Who cares?
For now, but there is a revolution coming.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Now you are talking out of your ass because your mouth knows better. If a gay couple is raising a child at least one of them is not the biological parent!
No? Really? Alert the presses everyone!!!!! I love it when idiots like yourself place huge amounts of importance on things that have no importance whatsoever!!! One person not being the biological parent has no importance to the non-biological parent, the biological parent, or the child. But straight adoptive parents all over the world appreciate you letting them know that your loathing extends to them as well. Seems the number of people you hate grows everyday.
Ace wrote:
Just taking advantage of someone else's fuckings.
Yes, that’s what all adoptive parents are doing. But tell me rocket scientist, who else is supposed to raise all those millions of children you fundies don’t want to be aborted? Oh, that’s right….adoptive parents. Seems you want to have all sorts of children be brought into the world, but then when people step up to raise them, you shit on them by saying they are taking advantage of the very scenario you people peddle! I love when you fundies demonstrate your hypocrisy so well.
Ace wrote:
God will never bless two gays with a biological child.
Really? Shocker!!!!! And this is important why? LOL!! Dolt.
Ace wrote:
Two men will never replace the most special word on earth. "Mom".
And two lesbians will improve on the most special word on earth.“moms”. Now, who exactly dear has declared that “mom” is the most special word on earth? Is it more special than “love”,“compassion”,“health”,“ acceptance” or “fairness”? Who exactly is head over deciding what words are most special?
Ace wrote:
Mom would have a much better successful chance of replacing dad with a women, that dad would have replacing mom with man.
Was that supposed to be English?
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.....Voting is not judging,it's choosing.
How do you choose? By judging. Choosing & judging is basically the same thing. It's how one makes decisions.

One person may say it's raining, another may use the term precipitation. Still the same thing.

Cali Girl 2014, you lost that argument, better luck next time :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Ace wrote:
The term "God fearing people" is common language.
Yes, it describes a group of people that spend their existence believing in a Hebrew myth about a Sky Leprechaun that doles out punishments and commits genocide at abandon with absolutely no concern for fairness or individual respect. A group of people who spend their days and nights wishing they could dole out that same sort of atrocious behavior on people they don't like.

The term "cultists" is also common language.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> LOl, No Opinion, just a scientific fact. And no, I have no desire to get close to your abused ass.
Spouting scientific facts that have no importance doesn't make you appear any more educated, it only makes you look more stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> For now, but there is a revolution coming.
Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha ha Bwah ha ha ha HA AHAH AHAHAH HA ha ha ha ha ha hahahahaha ha ha hahaha!!!!

Oh, my sides are aching!!!!!!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text>How do you choose? By judging. Choosing & judging is basically the same thing. It's how one makes decisions.

One person may say it's raining, another may use the term precipitation. Still the same thing.

No you are wrong.Have to choose
before or pick a candidate.That's
my opinion and I don't give a crap
what you think.You are a narcisstic
know it all....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Choosing & judging is basically the same thing. It's how one makes decisions.
No, they are not basically the same thing. Choosing requires making a selection, judging requires forming an opinion. They are not even remotely the same thing. What's the matter, they don't have dictionaries in your trailer park? Choosing can occur independently of any judging.
Ace wrote:
<
No they are not the same thing. Precipitation includes hail, graupel, sleet and snow. Snow is not rain. Graupel is not rain. Hail is not rain.

You really should actually read what you type before you hit that post button.
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not basically the same thing. Choosing requires making a selection, judging requires forming an opinion. They are not even remotely the same thing. What's the matter, they don't have dictionaries in your trailer park? Choosing can occur independently of any judging.
<quoted text>
No they are not the same thing. Precipitation includes hail, graupel, sleet and snow. Snow is not rain. Graupel is not rain. Hail is not rain.
You really should actually read what you type before you hit that post button.
Choice consists of a mental decision, of judging the merits of multiple options and selecting one or more of them....http://en.wikipedia.or g/wiki/Choice

Is rain and snow the same thing - Answers.com
wiki.answers.com ›…› Meteorology and Weather › Rain and Flooding
Rain is the same thing as snow because they are both precipitation. In fact, almost all precipitation outside the Tropics begins its life as snow.

Registered Earth Angel you can eat crow again. lol.
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
know it all....
Cali Girl i'm giving you the same link that i give Registered Earth Anger..... First you judge then you make a choice. They go hand in hand. Now don't call me (correct spelling) narcissistic. I didn't write the Dictionaries.

Choice consists of a mental decision, of judging the merits of multiple options and selecting one or more of them....http://en.wikipedia.or g/wiki/Choice

PS. I don't know it all, that is why i do some research to see if i'm correct or not before i hit the post comment button.
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
know it all....
Cali Girl 2014 said,(copy an paste). "You are a narcisstic know it all"

Now i didn't think you judged people? Now what way is it, Do you or don't you? I take no offense, It is your god given right to judge, plus it's human nature to judge.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Or course it is, among "God-fearing" people.
I believe in a God of Grace, not a God to be feared.
Thanks for trying to school me.
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom...

Hence the apostate UCC...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4th of July flags 55 min Pearl of wisdom 47
Hog Wild Restaurant 1 hr Bestribsaround 31
Two Weekend Shootings Involving Police Prompt P... 2 hr Serious Mess 2
Mass Exodus from St. Damian 4 hr Really 20
Special City Council Meeting 5 hr Lack of Accountab... 33
Thanks BI Independent Party 5 hr Lack of Accountab... 5
Topix Bully 5 hr Know It All 21

Search the Dixmoor Forum:
•••
•••