Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 20 comments on the Nov 30, 2010, CBS2 story titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54070 Apr 12, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The state and the federal government aren't concerned with "considerations". Any "considerations" are of your own making and thus completely irrelevant.
<quoted text>
The state that sanctions marriages doesn't have various versions, they only have one version. It's the same version granted to both gays and straights. Any "rating" of marriages is being conducted by the mentally inferior like yourself, and of no concern.
<quoted text>
Our marriage have just as much fruit and diversity as any others. You're opinions are founded in nonsense and as such not worth consideration.
<quoted text>
No, rational people don't spend time making up irrelevant distinctions. Rational people don't stick their fingers in their ears and yell "lalalalalalalalalalalala ". You, pretending to speak for rational people is beyond hilarious.
What else you got gramps?
Lol, you have a piece of paper from the state that every element of reality mocks.

Your relationship is a duplicate gendered fruitless fraud.

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54071 Apr 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you have a piece of paper from the state that every element of reality mocks.
Your relationship is a duplicate gendered fruitless fraud.
Smirk.
Waa, Waa Waa. Do you want me to call the wanbulance for you?
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54072 Apr 12, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No. We don't feel inferior to anyone. Many of us have children.
Question answered, you schipzophrenic, 3 nipped, hermaphrodite.
Now you are talking out of your ass because your mouth knows better. If a gay couple is raising a child at least one of them is not the biological parent! Just taking advantage of someone else's fuckings. God will never bless two gays with a biological child.
Two men will never replace the most special word on earth. "Mom".
Mom would have a much better successful chance of replacing dad with a women, that dad would have replacing mom with man.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54073 Apr 12, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Now you are talking out of your ass because your mouth knows better. If a gay couple is raising a child at least one of them is not the biological parent! Just taking advantage of someone else's fuckings. God will never bless two gays with a biological child.
Two men will never replace the most special word on earth. "Mom".
Mom would have a much better successful chance of replacing dad with a women, that dad would have replacing mom with man.
You, and your opinions, can kiss my skinny white butt. How DARE you speak on God's behalf!
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54074 Apr 12, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You, and your opinions, can kiss my skinny white butt. How DARE you speak on God's behalf!
LOl, No Opinion, just a scientific fact. And no, I have no desire to get close to your abused ass.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54075 Apr 12, 2014
Speaking in gods behalf. God give mankind the gift of voice and a brain with instructions so god fearing people could speak in his behalf.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54076 Apr 12, 2014
Ace wrote:
Speaking in gods behalf. God give mankind the gift of voice and a brain with instructions so god fearing people could speak in his behalf.
Judge not,yet thee be judged as well...
Matthew 7:1

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54077 Apr 12, 2014
Ace wrote:
In my entire 30 years as a UCC employee, I never once heard a colleague, or congregant use the term "God fearing".

I truly feel sorry for you.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54078 Apr 12, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
In my entire 30 years as a UCC employee, I never once heard a colleague, or congregant use the term "God fearing".
I truly feel sorry for you.
god-fearing - definition of god-fearing by the Free Online ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/god-fearing
God-fearing adj 1. pious; devout: a God-fearing people . God&#8242;-fear`ing adj. 1. deeply respectful or fearful of God. 2.( sometimes l.c.) deeply religious; pious ...

Then you should educate yourself before you speak and quit making a fool of yourself.

The term "God fearing people" is common language.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54079 Apr 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge not,yet thee be judged as well...
Matthew 7:1
Romans 2:1

Inexcusable means "without any defense" (compare Rom. 1:20). He has nothing to say, he is silenced (compare Romans 3:19); he is guilty and he knows it!

This verse is talking about a person who is passing judgment on another, condemning the actions of another. Hence, it is talking about the moral person (the person with moral discernment, the person who passes a moral judgment on someone). There is a difference between the moral man and the heathen man. In Romans 1:32 the heathen man APPROVES and APPLAUDS sinful conduct but in Romans 2:1 the moral man DISAPPROVES and JUDGES sinful conduct.

Yes moral men has the right to judge good vs evil behavior.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54080 Apr 12, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>god-fearing - definition of god-fearing by the Free Online ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/god-fearing
God-fearing adj 1. pious; devout: a God-fearing people . God&#8242;-fear`ing adj. 1. deeply respectful or fearful of God. 2.( sometimes l.c.) deeply religious; pious ...
Then you should educate yourself before you speak and quit making a fool of yourself.
The term "God fearing people" is common language.
Or course it is, among "God-fearing" people.

I believe in a God of Grace, not a God to be feared.

Thanks for trying to school me.

Location hidden

#54081 Apr 12, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 2:1

Inexcusable means "without any defense" (compare Rom. 1:20). He has nothing to say, he is silenced (compare Romans 3:19); he is guilty and he knows it!

This verse is talking about a person who is passing judgment on another, condemning the actions of another. Hence, it is talking about the moral person (the person with moral discernment, the person who passes a moral judgment on someone). There is a difference between the moral man and the heathen man. In Romans 1:32 the heathen man APPROVES and APPLAUDS sinful conduct but in Romans 2:1 the moral man DISAPPROVES and JUDGES sinful conduct.

Per you......You think your way and I
will think mine... You consider yourself
above others?I don't,we are all human.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54082 Apr 12, 2014
So you disapprove of jury duty? When we go vote we are choosing what candidate is the least of the two evils. Yes we are judging all the time, as i have seen you judge people on this forum. Don't act so innocent lol.
PS judging is not thinking you are better than anyone else. It's a god given way of life, Good morals or heathen? Working or lazy? I'm sure you wouldn't choose a lazy bum to marry.

Location hidden

#54083 Apr 12, 2014
Ace wrote:
So you disapprove of jury duty? When we go vote we are choosing what candidate is the least of the two evils. Yes we are judging all the time, as i have seen you judge people on this forum. Don't act so innocent lol.
PS judging is not thinking you are better than anyone else. It's a god given way of life, Good morals or heathen? Working or lazy? I'm sure you wouldn't choose a lazy bum to marry.
No.....Voting is not judging,it's choosing.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54084 Apr 12, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Or course it is, among "God-fearing" people.
I believe in a God of Grace, not a God to be feared.
Thanks for trying to school me.
Dusty said, "in his behalf.

So why did you lie and act like the phrase "God Fearing" wasn't common language?
MYOB

Beverly, MA

#54085 Apr 13, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 2:1
If you do not want to be a homosexual, you don't have to participate. If you do not want to go to a gay wedding, then don't. Nobody is asking everyone to applaud homosexuals. Just treat people fairly and when it comes to personal lives, mind your own business.

Voting in ways that cause others to endure discrimination is a form of judgement and also passing a sentence.

So stay in your comfort zone and leave others alone. Go to your church and hang out with those who think like you and leave everybody else alone. Sit in your little corner and pass all the judgement you want. Fantasize about all those things with which you so disapprove. It. Seems to give you something to do, just do it at home and keep your discrimination at home.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54086 Apr 13, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Dusty said, "in his behalf.
So why did you lie and act like the phrase "God Fearing" wasn't common language?
Go back and read the post, Bufford.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Marion, IL

#54087 Apr 13, 2014
OMG - don't vote for Durbin. Now back to Illinois house. Don't vote for an incumbent. They are all related.

Location hidden

#54088 Apr 13, 2014
MYOB wrote:
<quoted text>If you do not want to be a homosexual, you don't have to participate. If you do not want to go to a gay wedding, then don't. Nobody is asking everyone to applaud homosexuals. Just treat people fairly and when it comes to personal lives, mind your own business.

Voting in ways that cause others to endure discrimination is a form of judgement and also passing a sentence.

So stay in your comfort zone and leave others alone. Go to your church and hang out with those who think like you and leave everybody else alone. Sit in your little corner and pass all the judgement you want. Fantasize about all those things with which you so disapprove. It. Seems to give you something to do, just do it at home and keep your discrimination at home.
Very well said.You don't have to like
some things,but you do have to
respect them....
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Marion, IL

#54089 Apr 13, 2014
Kinda like the Call Girl 2014. She could get thems POLITICIANS in trouble for sure in Springsfield. That would shake up the House fer sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumbingo's Boyfriend! 3 hr Lefty 4
Chicago Ridge Watch channel 9 tonight at 9pm 3 hr only time will tell 117
Congrats to our newly elected officials! 14 hr The Collapse Cont... 42
code enforcer 16 hr MoMo 6
Shop Local 18 hr Then You Should Know 13
Marie Drake 18 hr Mandatory 5
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 22 hr Two Excellent Can... 147
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE