Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52354 Feb 27, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
somehow, i KNEW you were going to write that. almost verbatim.
although, you might want to check the history books. t he catholic church was the first organized christian church. and lutheranism broke off in the 1400's, thereby being the second organized christian denomination. all others split in varying fashions from one or the other.
but i think you'd rather dwell in your hell on earth of insanity and finger pointing.
Yes I know that, I still don't care about any of them.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52355 Feb 27, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we'll be expecting to see national news report of you being drug out of a home in a standoff, handcuffs on, ranting, raving and frothing at the mouth about how Americans are all going to hay-yull.
most of us will most likely react with a chuckle and a thought that we hope you're treated well at that insane asylum.
I doubt it.
Toughguy

Saint Louis, MO

#52356 Feb 27, 2014
Scort wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't perform any kind of ceremonies.
Regardless, you claimed that no one recognizes Satanism as a religion. You are wrong.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#52357 Feb 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know that, I still don't care about any of them.
and you are a clear depiction of "holier than thou" attitude that turns others away from any religion at all.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#52358 Feb 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it.
LOL

mental deterioration will make you do thinks that right now you never see yourself doing.

good luck buddy.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#52359 Feb 27, 2014
Toughguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, you claimed that no one recognizes Satanism as a religion. You are wrong.
yeah and David Berkowitz believed his neighbors dog was a demon who told him to kill.
I suppose that is what you consider a satanic religion.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#52360 Feb 27, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are a clear depiction of "holier than thou" attitude that turns others away from any religion at all.
Scott didnt turn me away in fact i still believe as strong if not more so
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#52361 Feb 27, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
mental deterioration will make you do thinks that right now you never see yourself doing.
good luck buddy.
mental deterioration ? speaking with experience are you ?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#52362 Feb 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how they manage to find their way home at night.
Do you think they are given privileges to leave the grounds unsupervised?

Location hidden

#52363 Feb 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Those religions that you speak of are false man made religons that don't mean anything to me.
So those religions are just like yours. Yeah, we already knew that.

Location hidden

#52364 Feb 27, 2014
Toughguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And actually the word Hell comes from Helles, which was the Nordic version of Hell. It's a pagan idea.
Agreed. And the original texts included references to Hades, Sheol and Gehenna. These of course coming from other mythology. Later, they were all magically re-translated to "hell" as if they were all referencing one place. The majority of these magical transformations came when the King James version bastardized the original texts in order to promote the agenda of Protestantism. They eliminated books, inserted their "devil/satan" into old testament books that had previously never included him, and generally just wrote what they wanted.

Silliest book ever.
raheeb

Saint Louis, MO

#52365 Feb 27, 2014
Do you think the Quran is silly also?
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. And the original texts included references to Hades, Sheol and Gehenna. These of course coming from other mythology. Later, they were all magically re-translated to "hell" as if they were all referencing one place. The majority of these magical transformations came when the King James version bastardized the original texts in order to promote the agenda of Protestantism. They eliminated books, inserted their "devil/satan" into old testament books that had previously never included him, and generally just wrote what they wanted.
Silliest book ever.

Location hidden

#52366 Feb 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that because I refuse to bow down to your hippie go free free secular ideas?
No, it's because wackadoos like you think you get to tell others how to live based on your religion .... all while living in a country that is founded on the very notion that all individuals are guaranteed freedom from your religion. That's why your un-American.

Do you have any other stupid questions I can clear up for you, or do you have any other issues that you think have to do with hippies and secularism?

Location hidden

#52367 Feb 27, 2014
Scort wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't perform any kind of ceremonies.
They aren't required to. Religion, by definition is about beliefs, not ceremonies. Seriously, do you know anything at all?

Location hidden

#52368 Feb 27, 2014
raheeb wrote:
Do you think the Quran is silly also?
<quoted text>
I think any book that treats magical deities as being real is silly.
raheeb

Saint Louis, MO

#52369 Feb 27, 2014
It's one thing making fun of Christians.
Making fun of Islam is a very different matter.
Good luck....you're going to need it.
<quoted text>
I think any book that treats magical deities as being real is silly.
truth

Granite City, IL

#52370 Feb 27, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a phony pamphet
here is the real one
http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/p165_18.pdf
no mention of satan in here
no mention of any religion of satan
That's a different pamphlet. Duh!
truth

Granite City, IL

#52371 Feb 27, 2014
raheeb wrote:
It's one thing making fun of Christians.
Making fun of Islam is a very different matter.
Good luck....you're going to need it.
<quoted text>
No it's not. It's no different than making fun of Zeus or the Flying Spaghetti Monster either. It's all just a bunch of mythology. Made up stories.
truth

Granite City, IL

#52372 Feb 27, 2014
<quoted text>
They aren't required to. Religion, by definition is about beliefs, not ceremonies. Seriously, do you know anything at all?
It's OK. I feel the same way about his silly religion. It's just a bunch of made up nonsense and I do not recognize his mythology as real.

Location hidden

#52373 Feb 27, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a different pamphlet. Duh!
imposter Angel isn't aware that 13 and 18 are two completely different numbers. He just googles and goes!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 2 hr Absolutely 61
rcz off scott free 10 hr Joe 170 2
Moody and Madigan Politics 13 hr Really 11
Who is Kimberly Nicole Koschnitzky 13 hr Vote Democratic 67
Who will be running in April for trustee 14 hr Moody No Marbles 38
We Love Blue Island 23 hr Don Peloquin 91
Bread and Bottle Liquor Store @ 119th street (Apr '10) 23 hr Domingos Perfect ... 100

Dixmoor Jobs

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages