Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#50421 Feb 9, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
does that mean you're getting a divorce ?
Why would someone get a divorce because people can be legally married?

Location hidden

#50422 Feb 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've stated no anal fantasies.
You have no marriage.
Big fail there idiot.
A great many of your posts are about anal sex, when particular sex acts have no bearing on the topic. That means that it's always on your mind, regardless of the conversation at hand.

And you say that's not fantasy? Here is the definition.

1fanĚtaĚsy noun \&#712;fan-t&#601;-s &#275;,-z&#275;\
: something that is produced by the imagination : an idea about doing something that is far removed from normal reality

: the act of imagining something

Location hidden

#50423 Feb 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
...... Science even agrees with the Bible about marriage being a constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Provide the links to that whopper.
well

Mchenry, IL

#50424 Feb 9, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
does that mean you're getting a divorce ?
Forrest,

Did you read the article? It says his marriage is equal in every way according to our Federal Government. That story was even on our local news last night... EQUAL in every way, that is what equality is!

I am happy for Dusty and all the other same sex couples...and guess what, Dusty actually posted a link pertaining to the topic of this thread, you could learn a lesson or two from him.

You idiots will need to find something else to bitch about, you lost this battle.

Location hidden

#50425 Feb 9, 2014
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
As a woman, I find that a bit silly. And if it's a "charge", who, aside from you, is making it?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#50426 Feb 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no marriage.
Big fail there idiot.
Do you trump my state and federal governments? Is there no end to your hubris?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50427 Feb 9, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Forrest,
Did you read the article? It says his marriage is equal in every way according to our Federal Government. That story was even on our local news last night... EQUAL in every way, that is what equality is!
I am happy for Dusty and all the other same sex couples...and guess what, Dusty actually posted a link pertaining to the topic of this thread, you could learn a lesson or two from him.
You idiots will need to find something else to bitch about, you lost this battle.
Indeed! They'd do well to learn when it's "game over".
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50428 Feb 9, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone get a divorce because people can be legally married?
i didn't write it to you

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50429 Feb 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no marriage.
Big fail there idiot.
The federal government is now recognizing marriage equality for everyone, regardless of of state rights.

You have lost this battle (a long time ago). It's over.

To deny my marriage, is to deny your own.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50430 Feb 9, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Forrest,
i didn't write it to you either

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#50431 Feb 9, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes..... Scott and his masturbation song.
Lol

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#50432 Feb 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus quotes the very beginning of the Bible. God's design for marriage. Woman taken out of man and rejoined in marriage. There are never any alternatives. In fact, when the disciples question Jesus in Matthew 19, he gives three types of eunuch alternatives. None of them are marriage.
You judge and condemn those who simply hold faithful to what both God and science affirm.
And where did this condemnation occur. Have the "faithful" been told they have to marry someone of the same sex? Nope, they sure haven't. The "faithful" are free to marry as they please. But the "faithful" don't get to impose their views on a civil institution to everyone else.

Go peddle your persecution nonsense somewhere else moron.

Location hidden

#50434 Feb 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
What a silly stupid post.
That must be why you failed to address any specifics of it.
KiMare wrote:
How would you know how a child would respond?
Because I've had and raised two of them dolt. Because I'm surrounded by them in my social settings idiot. Any other stupid questions you'd like answered?

Location hidden

#50435 Feb 9, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
well said.
funny how gays try to either avoid any mention of their anal sex activity or they try and make it sound like its our obsession.
We do? Funny, I seem to see us responding to your obsession over it, and KiMare's obsession over it, and every other fundamentalist's fascination over it. We have to discuss it everytime you people bring it up. What we DON'T do is bring it up ourselves because it's not a subject that we're obsessed over. Do you make it a normal practice to discuss your sex with other people? Do you? Why on earth do you think gays need to bring up their sex? Apparantly you people like to discuss it ad nauseum. We don't. It's private and it's personal and it has nothing to do with you. I don't want to hear about your sex, why on earth you people always want to hear about ours is beyond me. Your fascination with other people's sex is a sickness.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
How ridiculous is that ?
I see. Not talking about our sex is ridiculous. Got it. You're sick fella.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is the basis of a gay relationship.
No, it isn't. Our relationships are not based on sex any more than normal straight people's are. Perhaps YOUR relationships are based on sex, that might explain how creepily obsessed with it you are.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
It totally defines them.
Tell that to celibate gay people. Let me know how hard they laugh at you.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No one thinks gays sex person must be a morally upstanding wonderful person.
NOPE
Was that supposed to be English?
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
they think gay person must be someone who likes anal sex with another guy.
Tel that to a gay woman. Let me know how hard she laughs at you.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether they like it or not Anal sex with another man is how they are defined.
I see. So conversely you are completely defined by vaginal sex? What a miserable existence you have.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays hate any truth especially that truth.
You wouldn't know truth if it bitch slapped you directly to your head. You're a complete moron. You are a stupid, childish fool.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50436 Feb 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure science does.....
You have yet to show us where the Bible specifically forbids loving same-sex marriages.

Where does Jesus condemn gay marriage?

Again, you believe in a God of hate and exclusion.
I believe in a God of Grace.

Location hidden

#50437 Feb 9, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
sure you do. You think about us all the time. You fantasize about our straight sex lives.
No, we don't. Normal people, both gay and straight, don't think about other people's sex lives. Only sick fundamentalist fucktards like yourself think about other people's sex.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't think about your sex lives Because we know what your sex is .
No, you don't, you're posts prove that. But just to show what a moron you are, if you DID know, it would be because you were thinking about it. Damn you are stupid.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Its why gays spread AIDS more than any other group of people.
1) AIDS isn't spreadable you moron. AIDS is diagnosis, not an illness.

2) Globally, straight people account for the highest rates of AIDS, they always have. Thank you for demonstrating yet again how completely uneducated you are.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
All the researching for it came from the gay community.
Wrong again. All the research comes from the medical community. Jeesus you're stupid.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you on the other hand just can't stop thinking about our straight sex life. Probably due to envy.
We don't envy anything about you moron. We pity you. We don't want to be straight fool.

Thank you for proving yet again that you are THE stupidest poster on Topix.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#50438 Feb 9, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
A great many of your posts are about anal sex, when particular sex acts have no bearing on the topic. That means that it's always on your mind, regardless of the conversation at hand.
And you say that's not fantasy? Here is the definition.
1fanĚtaĚsy noun \&#712;fan-t&#601;-s &#275;,-z&#275;\
: something that is produced by the imagination : an idea about doing something that is far removed from normal reality
: the act of imagining something
I often state the medical fact that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, exposing the fantasy that ss couples are equal to marriage.

Location hidden

#50439 Feb 9, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government is now recognizing marriage equality for everyone, regardless of of state rights.
You have lost this battle (a long time ago). It's over.
To deny my marriage, is to deny your own.
Ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage. Hardly equal.

All you have is an oxymoron and a half sheet of paper.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50440 Feb 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I often state the medical fact that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, exposing the fantasy that ss couples are equal to marriage.
And it makes you look stupid and douchey each and every time.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

Location hidden

#50441 Feb 9, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did this condemnation occur. Have the "faithful" been told they have to marry someone of the same sex? Nope, they sure haven't. The "faithful" are free to marry as they please. But the "faithful" don't get to impose their views on a civil institution to everyone else.
Go peddle your persecution nonsense somewhere else moron.
I responded to a false claim about what the Bible says. If you are going to jump into a conversation, get the context idiot.

The only imposition going on is fallacious ss relationships seeking to impose equality with marriage by denying reality.

Ss marriage is an oxymoron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many are Running for School Board!!!! (Jan '15) 1 hr Protect the Kids 55
Disappointing Blue Island Forum 2 hr Its Not Complicated 6
Gary Or Sharon? 2 hr zac 53
Rita-Vargas Patronage Island 2 hr Go BIIP 95
neighborhood watch facebook 3 hr which 3
long live the biip 4 hr Please 7
Sally Durkin (Dec '12) 4 hr Vote Independents 81

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance