Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#49449 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Where did I say it was 'necessary'???
Ah, back to playing dumb.

You continually bring it up as THE reason why we need to deny same-sex couples access to marriage.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49450 Jan 24, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puh-leez. Hasty generalization much? you're such a drama queen.
i believe the term queen fits gays far more then it does Christians
but i guess since you hang out with them its only natural you would talk and act like them,

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#49451 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is encouraging that you did notice and acknowledge Satan as a being. However idiot, the issue wasn't who he worked for.
Yes, it was. You described "the devil". The Jewish "ha-Satan" is not "the devil".
KiMare wrote:
By the way stupid, he doesn't work for God, he works against God.
He works for God, as is quite clear in Job.
KiMare wrote:
You were saying something about knowing more than me???
Yes, I know far more. And I'm able to back up my stance with scholarly links. Where's your backup?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49452 Jan 24, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you do what the buybull says.... if thy redundant organs offend thee, cut them off.
are you suggesting that if KiMare is offended by the organs of gays he can cut them off.
run Dusty run

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49453 Jan 24, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you do what the buybull says.... if thy redundant organs offend thee, cut them off.
Bye.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#49454 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of this idiocy.
The incest was noted as an event, not excused. Just like David's adultery was.
Your hatred and bigotry is the only thing you proved.
<quoted text>
Look at your post. You didn't answer the response, you responded with hatred and ignorant bigotry.
BBBBBBlllooonnndie!!!!!
<quoted text>
Question?
I exposed your ignorance. You exposed your bigotry.
Now you expose your blondness.
Smile.
blah blah blah sterile, blah blah blah, Bible, blah blah blah, blonde... same same same... All of your posts say the SAME thing! get some new material Greg
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#49455 Jan 24, 2014
Seriously 4k plus post about being a Homo or Lesbo Geeez get a life.
monkey

Joliet, IL

#49457 Jan 25, 2014
I dont always go to the last page ..... but when I do , its the last page
monkey

Joliet, IL

#49458 Jan 25, 2014
Monkey wants free vines!!! Everyone get vine.... hang on!!!!!
monkey

Joliet, IL

#49459 Jan 25, 2014
you not hold on why?
monkey

Joliet, IL

#49460 Jan 25, 2014
oh yeah took hand of of vine to point at someone that wasn't like you.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49461 Jan 25, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah sterile, blah blah blah, Bible, blah blah blah, blonde... same same same... All of your posts say the SAME thing! get some new material Greg
So do yours.

Smile.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49462 Jan 25, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of being like all the rest of the gays in here looking for criticize and hurl insults at Christians why don't you rise above that and post real comments and opinions.
But i gotta tell ya its way harder to do then throwing snarly twitter type comments. You may not be up to that.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49463 Jan 25, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of being like all the rest of the gays in here looking for criticize and hurl insults at Christians why don't you rise above that and post real comments and opinions.
But i gotta tell ya its way harder to do then throwing snarly twitter type comments. You may not be up to that.
When are you going to start posting real comments?

All you have his this poor, poor persecuted Christian act. "Those gays are forcing us to do this, that, and the other. What's a decent God-fearing Catholic supposed to do these days."

You've spent hours in here, and you haven't been able to negate marriage equality at all. You keep repeating "why don't the gays settle for civil unions?" We don't have to, because that would be a step backwards; we have marriage equality.

How many things have those evil gays forced you to do this morning?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49464 Jan 25, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have his this poor, poor persecuted Christian act. "Those gays are forcing us to do this, that, and the other. What's a decent God-fearing Catholic supposed to do these days."
You've spent hours in here, and you haven't been able to negate marriage equality at all. You keep repeating "why don't the gays settle for civil unions?" We don't have to, because that would be a step backwards; we have marriage equality.
well they made me read what you wrote.
but then God told me to turn the other cheek and just IGNORE you.
i value what God says and could give a crap what you write.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49465 Jan 25, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
well they made me read what you wrote.
but then God told me to turn the other cheek and just IGNORE you.
i value what God says and could give a crap what you write.
God told me to tell you to be less myopic.
Ace

Benton, IL

#49466 Jan 25, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays should be happy with anything they can get. Civil union should of been a good starting point that gays should of rejoiced. But no they won't be happy until they all are on social security disability for having warped brains.
1st

Granite City, IL

#49467 Jan 25, 2014
Dick Face Durbin wrote:
Seriously 4k plus post about being a Homo or Lesbo Geeez get a life.
No shit I'm sick of seeing this topic at the top of the list everyday, you want to be gay go ahead, stop trying to force it on everyone else, you live in a country where it is illegal to wed your gay partner, you don't like it move, it's that simple, I'm sure there are people out there who would like to change the legal age for marriage, you don't see a thread for that, you know why, it's the LAW, get over it, it's wrong because the law of the land says it's wrong, wish it would change all you want, old american proverb, wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first.
Homosexuals R Sickos

New York, NY

#49468 Jan 25, 2014
All of you homosexuals are sick freaks. Homosexuality is a mental disorder. GET HELP for your lust to see another man's feces on your deek!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#49469 Jan 25, 2014
1st wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit I'm sick of seeing this topic at the top of the list everyday, you want to be gay go ahead, stop trying to force it on everyone else, you live in a country where it is illegal to wed your gay partner, you don't like it move, it's that simple, I'm sure there are people out there who would like to change the legal age for marriage, you don't see a thread for that, you know why, it's the LAW, get over it, it's wrong because the law of the land says it's wrong, wish it would change all you want, old american proverb, wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first.
and "YOU" have the problem of going to the NEXT topic, we understand. So ya, see which of your hands fill up first. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Code Red... Powered by Topix 6 hr Face It 39
recount going for Hillary in wisconsin 8 hr Its black thing 8
Snow removal, 2014 (Feb '14) 9 hr Drain the BIIP Swamp 236
Grandma Fran Too Sick To Continue (May '16) 11 hr Civic Duty 31
Review: Public Moving and Storage 12 hr timothy 146
News Former Chicago Ridge police chief's pay soared ... (Sep '12) 13 hr Manhatan 257
Who is running for Mayor of Chicago Ridge? 16 hr not so easy 65

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages