Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48046 Jan 11, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. That is indeed stupid.
....That is what I said! YOU are STUPID!.......
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48047 Jan 11, 2014
Question???.....Being a homosexual is a Satanic Cult?....I do believe that is true. Any other answer than that will prove that you are "STUPID!".....
troll

Virginia Beach, VA

#48048 Jan 11, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
Question???.....Being a homosexual is a Satanic Cult?....I do believe that is true. Any other answer than that will prove that you are "STUPID!".....
Award for best comment goes to you
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48050 Jan 11, 2014
All homosexuals will burn in the pits of fire!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48051 Jan 11, 2014
1 Corinthians 6:9-10, "Do you know that the unrighteous and wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be decieved: neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality, nor cheats, nor greedy graspers, nor drunkards, nor foul mouthed revilers and slanderers, nor extortioners and robbers will inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God."

/t6track/imp?v=96a6f7H4sIAAAAA AAA/5WOwWrCQBCGgy5BFoXSc8-

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48052 Jan 11, 2014
It's not OK to act on homosexual feelings. God disciplines those He loves, Hebrews tells us. And those who pursue their feelings instead of who God says they are—His beloved child who needs to depend on Jesus for the strength to stand against their temptations—will experience the hard consequences of their sin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48053 Jan 11, 2014
It's not OK to act on homosexual feelings. God disciplines those He loves, Hebrews tells us. And those who pursue their feelings instead of who God says they are—His beloved child who needs to depend on Jesus for the strength to stand against their temptations—will experience the hard consequences of their sin. ..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48054 Jan 11, 2014
It's not OK to act on homosexual feelings. God disciplines those He loves, Hebrews tells us. And those who pursue their feelings instead of who God says they are—His beloved child who needs to depend on Jesus for the strength to stand against their temptations—will experience the hard consequences of their sin!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48055 Jan 11, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can spread disease if they are disease free and in a monogamous relationship. Marriage encourages monogamy, which is a good thing.
It's not OK to act on homosexual feelings. God disciplines those He loves, Hebrews tells us. And those who pursue their feelings instead of who God says they are—His beloved child who needs to depend on Jesus for the strength to stand against their temptations—will experience the hard consequences of their sin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48056 Jan 11, 2014
UNITED STATES PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION REMINDS ALL THAT GAYS ARE MENTALLY ILL ..... UNITED STATES PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION REMINDS ALL THAT GAYS ARE MENTALLY ILL .....UNITED STATES PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION REMINDS ALL THAT GAYS ARE MENTALLY ILL ..... UNITED STATES PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION REMINDS ALL THAT GAYS ARE MENTALLY ILL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48057 Jan 11, 2014
HW – HOMOSEXUAL WEAKNESS – TYPE ONE

This type of Gay falls into four subcategories.

MDH – MENTAL DEFICIT HOMOSEXUALITY

“MDH Gays” are homosexuals who are mentally handicapped. There are two types:

MDH-1 Gays: this type does not have sufficient intelligence to know that what they are doing is wrong.

MDH-2 Gays: this type has sufficient intelligence to know that what they are doing is wrong.

DH – DELUSIONAL HOMOSEXUALITY

“DH Gays” are homosexuals that suffer from one or more delusions. DH Gays fall into two categories:

DH-1 Gays: This type of Gay once knew the truth but has deceived themself into believing that what they are doing is not wrong.

DH-2 Gays: virtually all DH-2 Gays are children who have been raised to be Gay and are under the age of twelve. This type of Gay has believed all their usually short life that what they are doing is not wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48058 Jan 11, 2014
EWH – EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS HOMOSEXUALITY

“EWH Gays” are, for example, little children who have been forced into a homosexual lifestyle by more powerful, sexual predator Gay adults. These children, usually mentally, emotionally, and physically brutalized by these predator adults, are too terrified (hence, emotionally weak) to refuse to engage in the homosexual activity.

OH – OTHER HOMOSEXUALITY

The description of “OH Gays” is beyond the understanding of most people; so, we will not provide it at this time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gays Are Sick Evils

New York, NY

#48061 Jan 11, 2014
When homosexuals are wiped out, the entire world will DANCE IN THE STREETS!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48062 Jan 11, 2014
hahaahahahahahaha .... sick evil freak!! Burn in hell!!!!!.... Burn in hell, homosexuals.... YOU are the children of satan!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48064 Jan 11, 2014
DSM-IV-TR and the American Psychiatric Association, contrary to all the media hype over the past few years, still classify homosexuality as a mental illness ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48065 Jan 11, 2014
I stand firm and opposed to ALL homosexuals for their Satanic cult that they believe in! That makes us believers who stand firm with me "SMART!" .....Now for that Satanic cult group who continues their homosexual worship is just "STUPID!"......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48066 Jan 11, 2014
DSM-IV-TR and the American Psychiatric Association, contrary to all the media hype over the past few years, still classify homosexuality as a mental illness......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48067 Jan 11, 2014
Australians drink recycled sewer water.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48068 Jan 11, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
He also gave the power of choice. So if ppl don't believe in a god that's their choice and therefore God's rule is not applicable. Just worry about yourself and stop preaching to those who don't believe.
DSM-IV-TR and the American Psychiatric Association, contrary to all the media hype over the past few years, still classify homosexuality as a mental illness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48069 Jan 11, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
He also gave the power of choice. So if ppl don't believe in a god that's their choice and therefore God's rule is not applicable. Just worry about yourself and stop preaching to those who don't believe.
DSM-IV-TR and the American Psychiatric Association, contrary to all the media hype over the past few years, still classify homosexuality as a mental illness....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vargas powerless as council creates new appropr... 2 hr feeling warm 204
Blue Island Tree City USA 4 hr Bodine 34
Review; Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club (Jul '14) 16 hr Dam 39
This is the Chicago Ridge Free Zone 17 hr Amazon On Line 24
Moody And His Minions Are Finished In CR 20 hr Not Going Anywher... 1
What would YOU do? (Oct '17) 20 hr Clown Show 78
Poll why do people think union yard signs mean somet... (Oct '12) 21 hr Get Real 27

Dixmoor Jobs

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages