Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,898

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46875 Dec 26, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> what is your under line problem. Did your daddy rape you or was it a uncle that made you a fagg*t? It is something cause you sure wasn't born that way so what is it. Did your mommy jus raise you or did you just play with dolls as a kid. Lol...I bet you started sucking d*ck at a young age ...Who s d*ck did you suck first..ur gay ass brother, a boyfriend...i guarantee you had some issues growing up but you will never about it. It's those dark secrets that you don't want anybody to know. Sounds about right..sure it does...lmao....i got you all figured out, don't I fairy boy...hahaha.
Now the truth comes out. Projecting your own life onto others is another KKKristian trait.

So you played with dolls and had sex with your daddy, your uncle, your brother, and a boyfriend......not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46876 Dec 26, 2013
Ace wrote:
I have listened to farmers talk about spending a lot of money on a Bull for breeding and it turned out to be gay, that made the Bull worthless, only good for the slaughter house.
This tells me if mother nature has goofed up in farm animals, mother nature can goof up in mankind also. But not to the point of changing our religious beliefs or laws.
Yes I believe there is a few gay people in this world. But just like a two headed far and few between. How often do we see a two headed snake?
Most of this gay crap is just perversion.
Atheist is Satan's children trying to destroy mankind so they can have a lot of company in Hell.
Turn on the tv news and you will see Satan exist. Wars, Bombings, Murders, Child molesters, Gay marriage. There is an opposite to ever thing proving God exist. Now that's science.
Statistically, the world is a safer place than it's ever been. If you don't want to see those things, turn off your TV.

Satan doesn't exist, only evil humans.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46877 Dec 26, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> yes, very well said
.........if your audience is a stupidfuck. Oh, that's right......you are.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46878 Dec 26, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> who is this jonah guy. He says he hates God but yet his parents gave him a Christian name...how funny is that. He is a confused gay fella. Aww, leave this poor fa*got alone. He Has underlying issues. He has either played with dolls when he was a little fella or got molested by his dad, brother, uncle or grandpa or his mommy raised him alone. Whatever it is he will never talk about his deep dark secrets. He knows I'm right but yet you will see him come on here and try to say something smart...lol..I'm asking my loving family of Christians to leave this poor , scared, clueless, lost little fairy boy alone cause he is very confused so please let's just pray for him. Thank you. Get some help jonah....lol...haha...no competition here. Come on, say something witty now...what a joke you are...hahaha
More projection from the closet case KKKristian.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46879 Dec 26, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> really, how dumb are you. Read what you jus wrote stupid. The big bang is a theory. Do you even know what that means. Wow....lol..I can't believe I jus read that
Another dumb KKKristian ignorant of what scientific theory means. Get an education.

Oh that's right, you can't teach the deliberately ignorant.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46880 Dec 26, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
We get the truth by going to church but that isn't our only reason for going.
Just like Jesus fellowship with his disciples we go to church to fellowship with each other.
Its obvious you never went to church or read the bible. Your ignorance of religion really shows.
Maybe its time you man up and went to church to see what you been missing.
You're ignorant of reality.
I say yes you say

Saint Louis, MO

#46881 Dec 26, 2013
Today is Thursday December 26 2013.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#46882 Dec 26, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows about the Kenosha steam bath. The very notion of a steam bath in Kenosha makes me giggle every time we exit 94 to 50 on our way to the lake-house. I mean, really, Kenosha?
Personally, I've never been.
Didn't see that answer coming, did you?
Actually i just moved to Wisconsin and i'm not in Kenosha
i'm in the Mt.Pleasant/Sturtevant area.
But i guess the Topix signal uses a tower in Kenosha.

So i had to look up that place. Not much info on it but from what little i saw on-line its a Family business. Men and women go there.
If you actually are familiar with this area you would know i'm about 30 minutes away from Kenosha and its like 2 different worlds.
Comparing it would be like comparing the heart of Chicago to Deerfield.
I haven't been much to Kenosha they don't have anything i would want. My area is way nicer.

Getting back to my question
Why are you going to gay meeting places if you're married ?
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#46883 Dec 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistically, the world is a safer place than it's ever been. If you don't want to see those things, turn off your TV.
Satan doesn't exist, only evil humans.
Are you blind ?
Look at how many countries have been at war or in a war like situation in the last 10 years.
How is that safer ?
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#46884 Dec 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignorant of reality.
which reality would that be ?
the one where you believe every Christian is out to get you ?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#46886 Dec 26, 2013
So we all agree what day it is.
That's a great start!!!

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46887 Dec 26, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm the last person on this planet to want to defend Jonah1
he certainly would not want my help and probably will resent me for speaking up.
You shouldn't make fun of him because he has a christian name.
I think it shows hope for him.even if he doesn't see it himself.
I think it represents that he was raised by good parents.
As for his being gay only he can tell you how that came about. Certainly his being gay has left him a bitter person. He thinks being married might somehow gain him acceptance in the world. But you can't buy your way into acceptance. Not with money or a piece of paper.
Only by accepting God can he hope for an afterlife.
Maybe his christian name of Johan might be the light that leads him there. The fact that he never changed it indicates his connection to God. Even if he doesn't realize it yet.
DO you think anyone is buying your sock-puppet routine, Christmas Creep?

Now, do as your buybull says and keep your nose out of other men's affairs. Also, you're gossiping.........and bearing false witness. You prove yourself that you don't even believe the fairy tale that you insist that everyone else follow. Typical of a lying, KKKristian, hypocrite.

stupidfuckingfundie

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46888 Dec 26, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually i just moved to Wisconsin and i'm not in Kenosha
i'm in the Mt.Pleasant/Sturtevant area.
But i guess the Topix signal uses a tower in Kenosha.
So i had to look up that place. Not much info on it but from what little i saw on-line its a Family business. Men and women go there.
If you actually are familiar with this area you would know i'm about 30 minutes away from Kenosha and its like 2 different worlds.
Comparing it would be like comparing the heart of Chicago to Deerfield.
I haven't been much to Kenosha they don't have anything i would want. My area is way nicer.
Getting back to my question
Why are you going to gay meeting places if you're married ?
I've already answered that question.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46889 Dec 26, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
the question isn't prove the big bang happened.
the question is how do make a big bang out of NOTHING
Science can't make a big bang happen out of NOTHING.
only God can do that.That is the proof of God.
our science comes from God.
It is God's gift to man to have the ability beyond animals to reason and develop science.
God wants us to have science in our lives. It is part of our free will to use science.
Its only the gays and atheist that think God and science don't agree.
Christians use science every day in their lives. Christians have no hate of science.
Only gays and atheist with their hate look for a division between the two when none exist.
Simple answers for simple minds.......godditit with magic.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46890 Dec 26, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
BUY a theory ? I guess you you need to go back to school too.
That is what happens when you take cheap shots at someone. Stick to the issues instead.
I don't think anyone is saying the big bang didn't happen.
The issue is how and why.
Seriously how do you have a void - total empty space
then BANG a filled universe.
science cannot fully explain that
But Christians can. God did it.
Yup yup yup. It was god magic. That's what it was. A haw haw haw haw.

stupidfuckingfundie

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46891 Dec 26, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL there is no getting past you even after Christmas.
who did i crap on ? I gotta drink more coffee so i remember these things
Let me clear your confusion up..
Christians aren't phony. They can be big sinners. But still be a Christian.
If there was such a thing as a phony Christian then that person would by definition of phony not be a christian. Therefore you would only need to refer to them as a phony.
Now since you keep calling me a Christian then i therefore am a christian of some sort.
Maybe even the biggest Christian sinner you ever came across. You would never know that because my sins are between me and my God.
So you are just left with nothing as most atheist usually are.
And as for you it sounds like you know all about gay hangouts.
How is that working out for your marriage ?
didn't see that question coming did you ?
Someone's buzzing. LOL Meth???
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#46892 Dec 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answers for simple minds.......godditit with magic.
i believe the term is with his supernatural power
nothing simple about it
its just sheer awesome.

remind me again what your answer was how the big bang happened ?
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#46893 Dec 26, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already answered that question.
yeah your answer was you never been there.
yet you know of the place.
i had to look it up and it still sounded like a family place where men and women go for a private steam room ? Kinda like health spa massage place ?

not really into that stuff. Had some physical therapy for a bad fall that was enough.

My point you keep overlooking is you do sound like you go to gay meeting places.
that can't be healthy for any marriage.
Which is another point about gay marriages they don't seem to be solid.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#46895 Dec 26, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone's buzzing. LOL Meth???
there's no buzz better then a coffee buzz. Cheap and legal.
give it a try maybe it might help you.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46896 Dec 26, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah your answer was you never been there.
yet you know of the place.
i had to look it up and it still sounded like a family place where men and women go for a private steam room ? Kinda like health spa massage place ?
not really into that stuff. Had some physical therapy for a bad fall that was enough.
My point you keep overlooking is you do sound like you go to gay meeting places.
that can't be healthy for any marriage.
Which is another point about gay marriages they don't seem to be solid.
You read far too much into people's posts. Are you projecting?

Seriously???? I "sound" like I go to gay "meeting places"????? You're getting more pathetic each and every day.

Yes, I've been to gay bars.
Yes, I've been to gay church services (that's a "meeting place" for you).

Please do tell me more about the types of "meeting places" I "sound" like I've been too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many are Running for School Board!!!! 39 min Rants 19
Is control of the Park District that important ... 1 hr Straight Talk 8
Dear homeowners... 1 hr ron w 3
Gay teens wanna hang? (Aug '14) 3 hr kreven 3
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 4 hr Unreal 65
Bellas Bakery 6 hr sweets 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Todd H. Stroger as Commissioner? (Mar '12) 7 hr Change is needed 6
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]