Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 20 comments on the Nov 30, 2010, CBS2 story titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46390 Dec 15, 2013
Yur Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance can be cured,but stupidity as in your case unfortunately cannot! How about you stop lying or Jesus is going to whack your pee pee with a crucifix for disappointing him,but then you'd probably just love that huh? More phony hating KKKristian lie's! And one more time,many main stream churches perform same sex weddings,just one more lie from you! LoL
if all you got are insults no one especially me is going to even bother with you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46391 Dec 15, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
if all you got are insults no one especially me is going to even bother with you.
We know, cuz that's your schtick (insults).
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46393 Dec 15, 2013
BASTA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but it's a fact that heterosexuals thrust the AID's virus on society! Your ignorance knows no bounds! Not to mention the vast majority of H.I.V. cases WORLD wide are of a heterosexual nature stupid! They have documented cases of H.I.V. back at least 100 years! It all started when African hunters ate contaminated monkey meat and the rest is history! H.I.V. is a disease that crosses all segments of society whether gay or straight! Now here are a couple of links on the history of the subject so that you can actually educate yourself on the and not sound so much like an ignorant bone head! D-U-H!
Here ya go dummy!
The history of AID's
http://www.thebody.com/content/whatis/art4885...
Andthe ORIGIN of AID's
http://www.wisegeek.com/how-did-the-aids-epid...
http://www.avert.org/usa-hiv-aids-statistics....
you are so wrong here is the real percentages
30573 gays with AIDS
4588 hetero with AIDS

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46395 Dec 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a religious group)
YEP YOU'RE A BIGOT
you hate religious groups
you refuse to accept anyone belong to a church
you hate anyone who has different ideas then you do

but God will forgive you as soon as you repent and change your lifestyle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46396 Dec 15, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP YOU'RE A BIGOT
you hate religious groups
you refuse to accept anyone belong to a church
you hate anyone who has different ideas then you do
but God will forgive you as soon as you repent and change your lifestyle.
I've already addressed all of the above. You either have a memory loss, or to you're a pathological liar.

I'm going with the latter.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#46397 Dec 15, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
feeling left out ?
its because you're not worth anyone time.
No, not feeling left out at all. Just trying to figure out why you are obsessed with anal sex.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46398 Dec 15, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's just an opinion.
<quoted text>
So what if they are? Marriage doesn't have a sterility requirement. Never has, never will.
<quoted text>
The fact that you have no idea how stupid you sound every time you trot this one out is hilarious!!!
<quoted text>
"Have left" indicates you have started. You've presented nothing but some irrelevant made up talking points that don't mean anything to anyone other than you. Not all you have left!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
We've seen everything you have Pastor Kirschmann. You've been posting the same cut and posts for years. Nothing new. Nothing of value. Nothing factual. Just repetitive nonsense!!!!! You have NOTHING!!!! Smirk. You've accomplished NOTHING. Smirk. You ARE nothing!!!! Smirk.
We've gained 10 states in the years you've been posting your bullshyt!! More are on the way and there is not a damn thing you and your rants of sterility, duplication, and oxymorons are going to do to alter that. Not a damn thing. You're as impotent here as you are with your ugly wife!!!! Smile.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........Perfect description.
well

Round Lake, IL

#46399 Dec 15, 2013
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not feeling left out at all. Just trying to figure out why you are obsessed with anal sex.
Apparently they discuss it in his church...strange church.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46400 Dec 16, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that's all you see. You spend all of your waking hours obsessed with gay people.
Almond Joy
Mornin girls.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Exposing Homosexuality as a sexual defect.

Ss couples are still mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

Exposing ss marriage as an oxymoron.

Smile.

Location hidden

#46401 Dec 16, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Native Americans had the two-spirit people who were homosexual and could take same sex partners for life.
Greek and Roman culture had same sex partnerships.
You know this, because we have pointed it out and provided the relevant links before.
Same old lying Kimare. Or should I call you ChristmasSpirit? Which one are at this moment?
Um, no Indians didn't. They were used as masturbation alternatives by Indians who had wives.'Two spirited' is a 1980's term.'Berdaches' is the correct term.

Greeks took boys to war as a masturbation alternative then went home to wives. When those boys grew up, they changed orientation and took wives.

Nero claimed two gay marriages. His peers mocked him for it. Never legal.

You are accusing me of being gay??? LOL, it's worse than that, I'm a lesbian trapped in a straight man. Look up genetic chimera. Then look up hermaphrodite. The lesbian in me has a non-functioning vagina (typical for lesbian couples), and the straight man has a penis. And please don't forget the three nipples!

Snicker, smile, smirk.

Location hidden

#46402 Dec 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd ask you to cite the source of you made up statistic, but it's irrelevant given that procreation isn't a requirement for marriage. Never has been, never will be. Only stupid people present this as an argument!!!
Bet you broke a sweat on that series of rants. Damn that anger is vicious! Stupid, but vicious.

Smile.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46404 Dec 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already addressed all of the above. You either have a memory loss, or to you're a pathological liar.
I'm going with the latter.
i've already pointed out your lies.
and the only thing your going with is bending over and grabbing ankles for your buddy

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46406 Dec 16, 2013
Rudulf2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Dusty......negative on the bigot......just 110% disagree with your "choice"....and do not, will not, consider your sex "choice", having anything to do with how society at large should live.
Dear, no one cares what you "choose" to disagree with.
Rudulf2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you do with your 'Johnson' is no care to us
Really, then why are you and yours the only ones talking about it? Seems you do care, quite a bit.
Rudulf2 wrote:
<quoted text>
....but don't ask the rest of us, who grew up with Adam & Eve, to change the rules of life, to fit your sexual "choice".
You grew up with Adam and Eve? You must be very old. Oh, and dear, what "rules" has anyone asked you to change? You seem to enjoy talking about nonsense.
Rudulf2 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW....why is it you refer to those who disagree with you....as a bigot?
We call those that display utter intolerance bigots. That's the very meaning of bigot. Those that would actively fight to deny certain people the same rights and privileges that they themselves enjoy, would classify as bigots. Any other stupid questions we can clear up for you Madge?
Rudulf2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because many of us completely disagree with your 'lifestyle'....we are bigots?? I leave you with this thought....
The homosexual lifestyle, for all that you say it is, has contributed WHAT to mankind...to society...besides turmoil, AIDS, and general perversion.
Um, dear, homosexuality doesn't qualify as a "lifestyle", so your "thought" is stupid.

life·style [lahyf-stahyl] Show IPA
noun
the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., THAT TOGETHER constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.

Gays don't universally share the same habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic levels, etc.

Please do hurry back with some more religitard "arguments" from 1985. We would be happy to continue demonstrating what a dumbass you are, regardless of what name you are posting under.

Location hidden

#46407 Dec 16, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
remind me what scam a straight person does that has to do with him being straight.
Dearie, her scam was not based on her sexual orientation, it was based on her greed. Her sexual orientation was merely a means to satisfy her greed, not the cause of her greed. An 8 year old would know the difference, why you don't is astounding. But then, and 8 year old wouldn't be intentionally looking for a reason to justify their pre existing prejudices.

This waitresses sexual orientation was not the cause of her scam anymore then Ariel Castro's sexual orientation was the cause for his kidnapping and holding 3 women as prisoners.

But you feel free to try again dear. There's nothing funnier than watching a bigot try and justify their bigotry!!!!

Location hidden

#46408 Dec 16, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
as oppose to what YOU and your gay anal buddy doing it.
There's no "opposition" here, because none of the gay people in this forum are talking about their sex, anal or otherwise. The ONLY people initiating discussion on sex are you rabid fundies.

Only fundies think it is normal to think about or try and discuss other people's sex lives. Normal people realize that type of perverted thinking is creepy. Trust me snookums, not one gay person in this room is thinking about, bringing up, or speculating anything at all about YOUR sex life. We aren't f*cked up like you are.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
and we don't think about. we just acknowledge that gays are doing it.
Your two statements are contradictory. If you weren't thinking about it, you wouldn't need to acknowledge it. We aren't discussing it, so your acknowledgement isn't for us dear.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
the odds are you will eventually gets AIDS.
No dear, your post is to someone like myself that is in a monogamous relationship. It is extremely unlikely that he will get AIDS. But please, don't let factual information get in the way of your prejudicial predictions. Have you always been such a snippy uneducated bitch, or is that part of you just a result of your born again process?
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a lot worse then any thought i have.
An unfounded prediction is not worse then your thoughts. Your thoughts are vile. They are indicative of what type of person you are.

Location hidden

#46409 Dec 16, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
feeling left out ?
its because you're not worth anyone time.
Obviously the poster was worth the time you took to respond.

Damn you fundies are stupid.

Location hidden

#46410 Dec 16, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
1 ) taking a penis up your anal canal is a choice. but you already know that
Your original statement was about sexual orientation, your stupid follow up here is about a sexual act. They aren't the same thing moron. Damn you fundies are stupid.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
2 ) choosing to spread AIDS is taking life away from others
Who is spreading AIDS dear? AIDS is a diagnosis, it can't be spread hon. Damn you fundies are stupid.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
3 ) demanding that churches marry you
Who has demanded that churches marry us? Please provide a post number, or cite an article that supports your accusation.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Stupid fundie. Like we gays would want to pay your bigot church and your bigot pastor to perform a ceremony on what we would consider one of our happiest days. Your arrogance is preposterous. Damn you are stupid.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
4 ) your hated towards the church is the very definition of bigot
Was that supposed to be English? Damn, why are fundies so stupid?

Location hidden

#46411 Dec 16, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
finally coming around to admitting your anal sex activity.
see all this time you were lying to everyone saying you weren't doing it.
Lying sack of shyt fundie. Provide a link to the post where this denial occurred?

Waiting.....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Damn moron, if you fundie cause is so just, why must you habitually lie in order to promote it? Stupid fundie.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess now you're facing your demons and coming out with the truth.
You wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the head.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
now you have to face the fact you don't know every partner your anal friend had. anal sex with.
Wow. That's a baseless accusation. Typical of fundies. You people just make up shyt ad nauseum. Stupid fundie.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
nor does he know that about you.
Another baseless accusation. Tell me moron, exactly how are you privy to discussions between the poster you and address and his husband?

Your obsession with anal sex is creepy you stupid fundie.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
in fact either of you can and probably are cheating on the other.
Another baseless accusation. But that's the way with stupid fundies. You people just make shyt up to support your prejudices. Stupid fundies.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is just a matter of time for you two.
Yawn.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
two liars that is what you are.
And another baseless accusation to close out what is by far one of the stupidest rants on Topix.

You reek of desperation.

Location hidden

#46412 Dec 16, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that is like a drunk saying he don't drink because he never cared for the taste
No, actually the two are nothing like each other. But since you are one of the stupidest people on Topix, there's no need to explain why there is no comparison.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
i really do laugh at your feeble attempts to deny you're a butt pirate.
We are all sure you laugh over that. We are also sure you think about it all day long. We're also sure that you use Topix as a source for your masturbatory needs. Creepy fundie.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
the joke is on you because sooner or later you'll catch AIDS either from your cheating lover or from your cheating.
And this cheating can be verified how moron? Please provide the source of your knowledge about a poster on Topix whom you don't even know.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting...

Lying fundie moron.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46413 Dec 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin girls.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Exposing Homosexuality as a sexual defect.
Ss couples are still mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Exposing ss marriage as an oxymoron.
Smile.
Polly want a cracker? Squawk squawk squawk

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congrats to our newly elected officials! 9 min interest 24
Chicago Ridge Watch channel 9 tonight at 9pm 1 hr interesting 102
Crumbling BIIP 2 hr Public Trust 20
fire tokar 2 hr dazed and confuse... 47
Best Food in Crestwood (Jan '12) 3 hr Jack 11
News Oak Forest HS Announces 2015 Prom Court 5 hr Mover Shaker 1
Poll What should Midlothian do to reduce or cancel t... 5 hr Donnie Smith 8
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE