Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,344

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45676 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
There is not a sane person alive who can't tell the difference, EVERY SINGLE TIME, between a ss couple and marriage.
Smirk.
There is not a sane person alive who can't tell the difference, EVERY SINGLE TIME, between your bullshyt and reality.

Now, you run on back to your little keyboard pretending you're the great and powerful Oz. Smile.

Location hidden

#45677 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry oh great ignorant one but it is an impostor marriage if ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
No religion (you hateful bigot), pure facts and simple reality.
Snicker.
Guess you're ugly wife didn't give you any last night. You sure are all in a sissy snit today. Oh, that's right, now that she can't puppy mill you some more puppy cur, there's no need for sex in your household anymore. No wonder you spend so much time in gay Topix sites. Your jealousy has been noted dear, but we have not empathy for you.

Location hidden

#45678 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the pictures.
Smile.
Sorry princess, we aren't here to supply you with masturbatory material. Have you wife take a picture of herself, see if that can help you out.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45680 Nov 30, 2013
My the girly trolls are having a hissy fit tonight!

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45681 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a picture.
Smile.
Why not just spread your legs and look in the mirror at your own vagina?

Smile.
jim

Sugar Grove, IL

#45683 Nov 30, 2013
Jonah and Dusty are really protesting to much.
Just let it go.
Get married, be happy.
That is what you wanted, right?
Man,will this never end?

What next?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#45684 Nov 30, 2013
jim wrote:
Get married
I am.
jim wrote:
be happy.
I am.

I just adore rubbing it in KiMare's face, because he seems to think that there is no such thing as SSM.

I'll let it go when KiMare does.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#45685 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
I've been called worse by far better.
moron

Belleville, IL

#45686 Nov 30, 2013
I have to bow out. I can't handle to idiocy in this thread. I regret commenting on it. I've said my peace. Good luck folks.

Location hidden

#45687 Dec 1, 2013
Whether I voice it or not,

ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

Not one damn thing will ever change that.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#45688 Dec 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Smile.
You assume facts not in evidence KiMare. All you have is an opinion, deeply held but still just an opinion and it is not worth any more than the opinions that people who love anal sex have about it.

Lots of things are already changing that. Science is coming up with ways that men can carry babies and that two people of the same sex can be the biological parents of a child.

There is nothing pointless in having a child in a loving home.

I have an uncle who is gay and he married a Lesbian and they had a child together. It happens more than you would care to imagine. And if there is a gay gene,....

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#45689 Dec 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
pot/kettle
unut

Centralia, IL

#45690 Dec 1, 2013
Aids will get rid of a lot of them dixk and lick lick suckers!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
unut

Centralia, IL

#45691 Dec 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume facts not in evidence KiMare. All you have is an opinion, deeply held but still just an opinion and it is not worth any more than the opinions that people who love anal sex have about it.
Lots of things are already changing that. Science is coming up with ways that men can carry babies and that two people of the same sex can be the biological parents of a child.
There is nothing pointless in having a child in a loving home.
I have an uncle who is gay and he married a Lesbian and they had a child together. It happens more than you would care to imagine. And if there is a gay gene,....
And god will send them down to hell so the devil can stick the pitchfork in their pooh eye and lick lick hole that will last forever for them!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#45692 Dec 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Two halves make a whole. M + M, F + F, or M + F.

Still married; you still have nothing.
PURESENSELESSHAT E

Belleville, IL

#45693 Dec 1, 2013
For unut and kimare

First of all I though Christians shouldn't judge. Your statements are exactly that. There is no god and you certainly are no one to say whether someone else goes to heaven or hell. They are mythical places. My point is you're just another loud mouth hypocritical bigot. I hope one of your kids/grand kids/siblings will be gay so you can eat your own words.
Better yet, please do not reproduce. We do not need anymore people spewing your hate and ignorance.

Second there are plenty of kids needing adoption and plenty of donors out there to give ss couples the ability to have children and a family so your "fertile" statements are moot.

I have never seen so many remarks so full of idiocy and hate. You should both be ashamed of yourselves. Miserable lives. Just pathetic.

-Married straight mother of two.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#45694 Dec 1, 2013
PURESENSELESSHATE wrote:
For unut and kimare
First of all I though Christians shouldn't judge. Your statements are exactly that. There is no god and you certainly are no one to say whether someone else goes to heaven or hell. They are mythical places. My point is you're just another loud mouth hypocritical bigot. I hope one of your kids/grand kids/siblings will be gay so you can eat your own words.
Better yet, please do not reproduce. We do not need anymore people spewing your hate and ignorance.
Matt 7:1-2, "Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Do not assume that KiMare is a Christian just because he pretends to be. You are exactly right, a real Christian would not judge and that is exactly what KiMare does.

Real Christians do not use the Topix Judgeits either which proves that topix is full of pretend, fake, Christians who try to deceive us they are the real thing.

Of course how could they be the real thing what with no God in existence!

Good post!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#45696 Dec 1, 2013
unut wrote:
<quoted text>And god will send them down to hell so the devil can stick the pitchfork in their pooh eye and lick lick hole that will last forever for them!!!!
You can't wait to get to heaven so you can look down into hell at all the people you do not like or approve of FOR ETERNITY.

Normal people can only watch so much suffering before they go insane, you are obviously insane already which is why you dream about watching all that suffering FOR EVER!

Any idea how long forever is? You KKKrist-insanity-ists really are insane to want to spend eternity watching people suffer.

It is a good think that the Bible is in reality a collection of ancient Jewish Puppet Plays.

Location hidden

#45697 Dec 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Two halves make a whole. M + M, F + F, or M + F.
Still married; you still have nothing.
You point out another distinction.

Married people don't consider a male 'half' and a female 'half'. Marriage is a whole male and a whole female blended into a unique oneness.

According to you, ss couples are duplicate halves who simply make a person of one gender. Clearly distinct, and clearly not marriage.

Nor is it a very high opinion of gays if you ask me...

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#45698 Dec 1, 2013
unut wrote:
Aids will get rid of a lot of them dixk and lick lick suckers!
Doctors are the third leading cause of death in American, way ahead of AIDS.

Did your mommie drop you on your head when you were a baby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is really running the crestwood police dept? (Nov '13) 9 min Shopper 6
Snow removal in Midlothian 1 hr well 3
posen 2015 trustee election 3 hr isb 2
Division Street Bridge Secretly scheduled to open 3 hr Vote 2015 90
the forum 4 hr Shopper 64
Who is the least successful politician ib the l... 5 hr Mother Nature 5
Snow removal 6 hr cheer up 134
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future