crestwood strip club
Sueeze cream cheese

Chicago, IL

#24 Aug 3, 2014
NastyTunaFish wrote:
It's true that many of the women in strip clubs have addiction problems and are down on their luck. However, there are a good number of girls (usually European) who are clean, studious, and treat dancing like a job. They make about $1500.00/night and are attending college in order to better themselves. Which is more than what a lot of Crestwood parents are providing.
That is true. The wives better find some way to fit in a size four or smaller or they will be gone.
Jason

Blue Island, IL

#25 Aug 3, 2014
Malecky was the former mayor of Oak Forest.
sledgehammer

Blue Island, IL

#26 Aug 4, 2014
These European chicks are actually from former Soviet Bloc countries in Eastern Europe and Russia itself. They have very peculiar facial features unique to this part of the world. They are quite cunning and are street smart. Don't even think about trying to play them because they will play you twice as bad! Strip club patrons and owners have been warned. You are not smarter than them and you will not emerge unscathed. If you insist on patronizing such an establishment you will soon regret it. Everything they tell you is a lie or at a minimum mostly untrue. The trailer park girls from broken homes in Indiana are an entirely different story. They're on a road to nowhere and most likely are supporting a wife beater wearing baby daddy who's waiting for your cash at the trailer park.
Eyeballs

Lombard, IL

#27 Aug 5, 2014
They could make the Rec. center a strip club and have all the women that work in City Hall dance there. The trustees could pass out bottled water since they can't have a liquor license.
Jack Bilberg

Blue Island, IL

#28 Aug 7, 2014
There is a village meeting on this August 17 at the rec. center. Let the public show up and we will e what happens.
Rub one out

Oak Lawn, IL

#29 Aug 7, 2014
Jack Bilberg wrote:
There is a village meeting on this August 17 at the rec. center. Let the public show up and we will e what happens.
Will the dancers show us there moves?Can we get some showing on how they will look at the club?
Wrinkle Room

Chicago, IL

#31 Aug 9, 2014
Eyeballs wrote:
They could make the Rec. center a strip club and have all the women that work in City Hall dance there. The trustees could pass out bottled water since they can't have a liquor license.
Do you really want to see those old ones dance?
Gina

Midlothian, IL

#32 Aug 18, 2014
Chet wrote:
The latest changes in moral standards can no longer be ignored. We now have cafe gambling right in your face as you travel to the corner store. A Hooker hotel where we once saw car dealers. Now Fr. Presta's brother wants to give us a titty bar, where down and out young women will be subjected to all kinds of horn dogs to include sexual predators. Why bring this garbage in to our neighborhoods. How low can our elected officials go?
I agree. Not necessary. Look at neighborhoods that have all that trash. It just flourishes and the neighborhood goes to crap. Soon we will look like all the rest of the neighborhoods south and east. It's right around the corner from the school. That's just sick. Guess I won't be eating at the office anymore
Bald Beaver

Midlothian, IL

#33 Aug 20, 2014
Gina wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Not necessary. Look at neighborhoods that have all that trash. It just flourishes and the neighborhood goes to crap. Soon we will look like all the rest of the neighborhoods south and east. It's right around the corner from the school. That's just sick. Guess I won't be eating at the office anymore
You can join me at the "club" where I'll be eating.
yea

Chicago, IL

#34 Aug 20, 2014
Bring it. Don't like it don't go there. This is America support single moms, put nurses through school
Chet

Alsip, IL

#35 Aug 20, 2014
Would it be a good idea to protest, as in a picket line, "At the office"? So as to impress the people behind this creep bar that it is not welcome in our community.
x stripper

Tinley Park, IL

#36 Aug 20, 2014
mnst women who start out working in these places are not heading too college, the money they make is easy money too them and they can not make 1500 dollars a night
at any other job, so most of these women end up staying in this job.
and a lot of drug addicted girls are doing this to support their habbit..so do not think they are all working their way through college while working here.if they an ounce of a brain they would not work at this job. as for myself I quit after about 2 weeks
after I seen how the men treat us.most of the clients are married

men, some professionals, come in, doctors , lawyers, businessmen.
but they are all the same just there for their own pleasure
and some girls do more than dance. so if your man is a regular in one of these places start asking some questions as to what the big attraction there? because when a man becomes a regular there is usually one girl he is interested in.
Creep watch

Alsip, IL

#37 Aug 22, 2014
Here's one of the owners behind this ...
http://patch.com/illinois/oakforest/teen-club...
These clubs support the sex trade and exploitation of young women.
Bleached Taint

Midlothian, IL

#38 Aug 22, 2014
Save a tree, eat a beaver!
uh Huh

Chicago, IL

#39 Aug 25, 2014
I would bet there will about 35-45% of the people that were at the meeting complaining about the proposed club as partial regulars once it opens
the village will have no choice but to give them the licence because of the court case will not be won by the town
They will loose either way just have to keep on them about the "practises" of their operations
If everyone stops patronizing The Office maybe he'll get the message
Jim

Palos Park, IL

#40 Oct 27, 2014
I heard they re-applied for a new strip club location. Is that true?
Dawn

Blue Island, IL

#41 Oct 29, 2014
Jim wrote:
I heard they re-applied for a new strip club location. Is that true?
Jim do you want to see me dance again ?
Dont Believe The Hype

Des Plaines, IL

#42 Dec 19, 2014
And now we know who in the Village wanted the strip club.
http://southtownstar.chicagotribune.com/news/...
Jack

Palos Park, IL

#43 Dec 19, 2014
It looks like Presta and company wanted the strip club, just like we heard.
Dont Believe The Hype

Des Plaines, IL

#44 Dec 19, 2014
Jack wrote:
It looks like Presta and company wanted the strip club, just like we heard.
Did you read the article? Because its clear that Graffeo and Toscas were the ones pushing for the strip club to go through.

Last I checked, Toscas and Presta were running opposing candidates and ran against each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Sis 76
Court dates for Blue Island 8 hr Policy 53
Building Dept do your job! 11 hr Okey doke 38
JAWA water project (Jun '12) 12 hr news flash 775
Alderman Absent From Council Meetings (Sep '16) 13 hr They were missed 141
Cruise Nights in BI (Oct '13) 18 hr Change is Needed 7
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) 20 hr Ill Roach Motel 53

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance