First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Man

Chicago, IL

#21 Oct 15, 2013
Triple Lindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lind Burger Cheese. How the H-E-Double hockey sticks did I miss that one!
Come on Jack, even you got to laugh at that one!
I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t give a Ratt's behind. And I’m not being rude...you’re just insignificant.
New Idea

Chicago, IL

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Blood clots are a good way to end a Mayor's term
Just mean

United States

#23 Oct 27, 2013
New Idea wrote:
Blood clots are a good way to end a Mayor's term
Health and family should be off limits -

“What's your heading?”

Since: Aug 13

Illinois

#24 Oct 27, 2013
Cynical pessimism and sour grapes whining. Term limits would be against the will of the people. Since the people elect them in. Just run yourself if you are unsatisfied. Or are there too many skeletons in your closet.......?
We are Oak Lawn West

Chicago, IL

#25 Oct 28, 2013
Otto Pilot wrote:
Cynical pessimism and sour grapes whining. Term limits would be against the will of the people. Since the people elect them in. Just run yourself if you are unsatisfied. Or are there too many skeletons in your closet.......?
God this is getting old. How can our elected officials disrespect residents by not providing public records about conflicts of interest? Why is the answer to any question about the village always why don't you run for office? Just do the right things and no one will criticize you. Or ask for term limits. Who ever is advising this new board should be fired.
Voice from the Past

Chicago, IL

#26 Oct 29, 2013
“One thing our founding fathers could not foresee…was a nation governed by professional politicians who had a vested interest in getting reelected. They probably envisioned a fellow serving a couple of hitches and then looking…forward to getting back to the farm.” (Ronald Reagan, 1973)
Limit Terms

Chicago, IL

#27 Oct 31, 2013
This will never happen. There will be no term limit discussion. All the parties in power, and some that are not in office right now, thanks to the election process, are raising money to stay or get back into power and using Village connections and jobs and contracts to do so. Egos and money. These are what marks our elections in da Ridge. Ron Paul said in one of the presidential debates last year that "Truth is treason in the empire of lies." Da Ridge is truly becoming an empire of lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congrats BIIP Congrats Frank Pod. 5 hr bad leadership picks 11
house for sale 6 hr contractor 1
BI Schools 130 (Apr '13) 7 hr Good Explaation 84
The Great Mayor Gonzalez 7 hr digger_70 2
The Forum Newspaper/BIDC (Jun '10) 7 hr Serious Business 101
Results Party 7 hr Vote Murphy 1
Forest Park IL | Nasty 8 hr Toxic Nasty 1

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance