First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Book em Dano

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Jan 26, 2014
It would be nice to see the PD do some heavy ticketing on people who park on the streets while the PW is trying to clear them. Ther's enough signs warning people. On 145 and Knox, there is a Van parked halfway in the street and the Snowplow could barely get by let alone an Emergency Vehicle. They should get a ticket per hour or shift. Very dangerous situation.
wow

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 26, 2014
Book em Dano wrote:
It would be nice to see the PD do some heavy ticketing on people who park on the streets while the PW is trying to clear them. Ther's enough signs warning people. On 145 and Knox, there is a Van parked halfway in the street and the Snowplow could barely get by let alone an Emergency Vehicle. They should get a ticket per hour or shift. Very dangerous situation.
go suck a fat one
they are

Midlothian, IL

#3 Jan 26, 2014
They are issuing tickets.
Alan

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 26, 2014
Book em Dano wrote:
FU. I need to find so I can smoke u!
Doubting Thomas

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 26, 2014
Yes Dano you are so correct. The folks complain about a poor job well this AM all the cars they had to plow around should have just been towed. Then they could clean up properly. If not then a ticket would have to do. Wake up people.
lope

Orland Park, IL

#6 Jan 26, 2014
yeah so everyone can just park there cars no where....
Book em Dano

Oak Lawn, IL

#7 Jan 26, 2014
lope wrote:
yeah so everyone can just park there cars no where....
Uh, let's try parking in driveways. They can tow them over to the land Terry bought where the Water Tower was supposed to go. 75 a ticket, 100.00 a tow, 150.00 storage fee. that's a start to Revenue then it may make people think that the signs are meant for them also and not just everyone else.
wow

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 26, 2014
Doubting Thomas wrote:
Yes Dano you are so correct. The folks complain about a poor job well this AM all the cars they had to plow around should have just been towed. Then they could clean up properly. If not then a ticket would have to do. Wake up people.
some people have jobs and work so go FFFF your self
wow

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 26, 2014
Book em Dano wrote:
<quoted text> Uh, let's try parking in driveways. They can tow them over to the land Terry bought where the Water Tower was supposed to go. 75 a ticket, 100.00 a tow, 150.00 storage fee. that's a start to Revenue then it may make people think that the signs are meant for them also and not just everyone else.
or I just park one my cars in front our. House for a week or so
Doubting Thomas

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 29, 2014
Book em Dano wrote:
<quoted text> Uh, let's try parking in driveways. They can tow them over to the land Terry bought where the Water Tower was supposed to go. 75 a ticket, 100.00 a tow, 150.00 storage fee. that's a start to Revenue then it may make people think that the signs are meant for them also and not just everyone else.
Now that seems like a good plan. We know now that they spent the water tower money already the village needs to do something with the vacant property we bought.
yeah

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 29, 2014
Park the cars in your driveway or use a house that's for sale next door and park in their driveway
yeah

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 29, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>some people have jobs and work so go FFFF your self
So what's this mean you have a job?
wow

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 29, 2014
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's this mean you have a job?
yes not like some people, if you have a problem with your. neighbors go and talk with them, why would you make this shit hole town any money form writing tickets,
Dissatisfied bus own

Berwyn, IL

#14 Jan 30, 2014
Why continue to attempt to extract every nickel and dime from the residents of the village? Instead of looking for more revenue from residents how about putting some effort into establishing a business friendly environment to attract new business. I am aware of several business that will not even look at Midlo due to poor reputation.
Whine

Orland Park, IL

#15 Jan 31, 2014
Would you like some cheese with that whine of yours? Break the law, pay the price. Quit saying that they are trying to take all your money. They warn you so you don't end up having to pay a fine. You ignore that warning you get the fine. Gee. I'd say you gave away your own money on that one.
Dissatisfied bus own

Berwyn, IL

#16 Jan 31, 2014
So it this is the way of the world, why is the neighboring town of Crestwood able to continue to bring new business into town (i.e. Ultra Food & Chiltople) while this town continues to sit on vacant land at 147th and Cicero for years. Wake up and smell the coffee, businesses do not want to deal with this town, largely due to the political environment that exist now and over the years. You really should try to operate in a town that is looking for everyway to keep the status quo and not look to grow.
yeah

Chicago, IL

#17 Jan 31, 2014
It's snowing do not park on the street. You've been warned
anonymous

Chicago, IL

#18 Feb 1, 2014
Many communities offer a snow program that has a schedule as to what side of the street you can park and on what days so that those who need to park on the streets are able to do so without automatic punishment for not having a driveway. Has anyone ever looked into this option?
crookcounty

Riverdale, IL

#19 Feb 2, 2014
all you people do is bitch! you bitch when the plows can't get down the street bc of cars, now you are bitching bc they are ticking cars so that they can plow! Stop being so negative. I love living in midlo
wow

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 2, 2014
Dissatisfied bus own wrote:
So it this is the way of the world, why is the neighboring town of Crestwood able to continue to bring new business into town (i.e. Ultra Food & Chiltople) while this town continues to sit on vacant land at 147th and Cicero for years. Wake up and smell the coffee, businesses do not want to deal with this town, largely due to the political environment that exist now and over the years. You really should try to operate in a town that is looking for everyway to keep the status quo and not look to grow.
this town is turning into a getto, we have over 75% of homes for sale are foreclosures, the homes are only worth half of what they sold for a few years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conflict of Interest Hal Jr and Sr 3 hr Keyboard Cowboy 20
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... 4 hr Change is needed 32
Walgreens 7 hr Just Remember 72
Alsip's Action Party Mayor Kitching (Mar '14) 8 hr Stunned Neighbor 25
County Sheriff 8 hr God 2
Hearing for Marcia Stone 10 hr Change is needed 7
Strange guy from Comcast around neighborhood... 10 hr Work smart 13

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match