University Park Police officer a Crim...

University Park Police officer a Criminal???

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

The Truth

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 7, 2009
Well Folks it appears University Park Police Dont do background checks on there officers. They have new guy Shawn Apps He is a liar and a Thief just ask Sauk Village Police He stole AMMO and Bullet proof vests from there Department when he worked there. I know cause I also worked there.Residents Be aware he will lie and steal from you too And fellow officers who read this he will steal from you guys too.
kenneth

Dolton, IL

#2 Apr 21, 2009
he arrested my brother and he seem cool
Been there too

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2009
Yea I worked with that guy as well. He seemed to not really care for the welfare of those he worked with. Not a team player or a trustworthy guy.
PDC

Carpentersville, IL

#6 Apr 27, 2009
The Truth wrote:
Well Folks it appears University Park Police Dont do background checks on there officers. They have new guy Shawn Apps He is a liar and a Thief just ask Sauk Village Police He stole AMMO and Bullet proof vests from there Department when he worked there. I know cause I also worked there.Residents Be aware he will lie and steal from you too And fellow officers who read this he will steal from you guys too.
Like you forgot to check the dictionary for spelling and grammar?
Voice of Common Sense

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 28, 2009
I thought they did better than most black people.
PDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you forgot to check the dictionary for spelling and grammar?
fedup

University Park, IL

#8 Jan 24, 2012
ive seen apps kick punch and taze a number of my friends. were tired of bein harrassed!!!!
Yeppers

Aurora, IL

#9 Jan 24, 2012
He is a Ford Heights product go figure.....
Yeah

Aurora, IL

#10 Aug 9, 2014
I knew him and he didn't seem like a bad guy I knew he worked for fort heights but that's doesn't matter

West Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 4, 2014
He rseigned so he gone..............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Kasparek New City Auditor Addresses City C... (Oct '15) 4 hr ReadUmNWeep 70
Public Hearing on the water rate increase 4 hr 115 Acres 39
Fill the large pot hole on Western ave in fron... 4 hr Concerned 3
Village Hall Painted 7 hr Trumbull 37
Welcome to Blue Island Park District! (Sep '12) 9 hr Tommys the man 55
She Gone 20 hr Resident 3
BI Finance Committee 22 hr Then Again 130

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages