Harvey Street Gangs/ Where and who ar...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fch

United States

#65 Nov 6, 2012
My sister was murderd there in harvey by The latín kings for wht reason we would luv to knw yea they left her body by a creek where people threw their trash n for te animals t eat her she wasnt at a place at The wrong time she was with people tht she thght was her friends tht she thght she could've trust.. everyone has differnt stories of wht happnd they assume things they shouldnt..all we want is The truth and Justice for My sister she didnt deserve t die The WAY she did wht they did t her was uncalled for n they should have t pay for wht they did
The Product

Detroit, MI

#66 Jan 13, 2014
What makes you think he's black? Usually when you see GDK in Harvey, it's the work of a Latin King. But I understand your comments, thanks for being so passionate about a topic that affects my community in such a profound way.
Ex- Harvey wrote:
More little code crap. Got anything American to say? About improving your American town that you help drag down. It's EASY to do the wrong thing and hard to struggle toward a positive successful American Dream....but yiu know what "Initial guy"?? It's THE AMERICAN thing. Get a real life! Get an American life! What would Martin Luther King say about Gangs?
He who knows

Joliet, IL

#67 Feb 3, 2014
Cook County is destroyed by years and years of heavy corruption, as is the State of Illinois. Two of Illinois' most recent GOVERNORS went to PRISON for corruption! Just like half the south suburbs mayors and quite a few mayors even of East St. Louis. It is no wonder almost half of Cook County (Crook County) is square mile after dangerous square mile of endless ghetto, even including Downtown Chicago.

Remember. Corruption breeds crime!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Solve the Robbie Silva Case (Dec '12) 2 hr Important request 174
Open Meeting Violation BI Park 8 hr Correction 3
Open Letter to All Veteran's 9 hr Vray sad realy 10
library discontent 12 hr BARRY O 3
Very Interesting 12 hr funny 2
Thunder over Midlothian 16 hr a joke 12
News Police involved in fatal Summit shooting (Apr '06) 17 hr TIRED OF IDIOTS 547

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages