Arrest of Inspector General Tony Dubois
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mod Rebel

Kenosha, WI

#108 Sep 5, 2013
lil harvey wrote:
well well well debo pleedin out. gonna be in jail soon.All the huffin and puffin he did. Now he be a just another inmate. so this how training day ends. Debo in da joint!
They dropped all the charges against him and offered him to plead out to lying to a federal agent!! Learn to properly interpret what u read!!!! The Feds knew all their witnesses were liars and not credible!!!!! Starks and web both deserve to go to prison.... Maybe they can be cell mates and "help" each other through the time!!! Lol
lil harvey

Homewood, IL

#109 Sep 5, 2013
Debo going to jail!!!! About time!!!! Training Day faker be sing in da blues soon!!! I bet his babies be real proud of loser daddy in the joint!!!
mpd rebel

Markham, IL

#110 Apr 9, 2014
Oooppps my bad. Debo a sex offending drug dealing POS. I be quiet now.
D-bo

Glenview, IL

#111 Apr 9, 2014
Yep Its me your Homie D-bo, I'm packing up my adult diapers know for my 5 year extended vacation in prison now!!!! Don't feel sorry for me I had it coming. I will have to learn to sleep on my stomach now since I will very soon be someones bitch. Kinda funny how certain people I helped get rid of are now free and rolling in money, while me on the other hand will be rolling in a 5x7 cell with some GD'S
KARMA IS A MOFO

Melrose Park, IL

#112 Apr 10, 2014
lil wayne

Markham, IL

#113 Apr 10, 2014
Its jail time! Say good by to the police imposter. Debo never was real police. He was just a thief rapist azz kisser. Him an starkes used to bee kiss in cousins. Now they tellin on each other. June 10 be named Debo day! Ha ha ha
well well well

Indianapolis, IN

#114 May 1, 2014
Union Rep Courtney H wrote:
All small towns have there issues, no one is perfect. But for anyone who doesn't recognize that this forum is being conducted by cops. The city of Markham PD has had a long time rift between opposing factions within there ranks. One faction led by now police chief Mack Sanders and the other led by Tony Debois. This is an example of that continued beef. These coward cops won't use there real names because there scared. All this kiddie and inappropriate rhetoric speaks to all of your weak states of mind. You have all sinned and fallen short. Who ever is using the handle D BO, my prayer is that your mother dies tragically and that your storm is soon coming. Those who throw stones will be stoned. The truth is this man has been implicated in wrong doings by his daughters mother whom he has feuded with for years. When accusations are made to federal agents regarding public officials, investigations are common place. And an administrative leave is standard practice during the process. I don't need a LEED's system to know that. Get your facts together officers.... IJS
yet you throw stones by wishing a tradgic death on "D-BO" 's mother. smh.
and to top it off, he's a rapist!
5 years

Sun Prairie, WI

#115 May 8, 2014
He got 5 years.
Mannie

Markham, IL

#116 May 9, 2014
Debo be gone now in the pen. He just played police. He always been a big fat pice of s**t. He be making fatback wit the hommies.
debo

Markham, IL

#117 Jun 10, 2014
I in the pen now. I fattened up ca use I knew I'd need a man to protect me. You know how it goes here. I'll be back again. Hey players send me some coin I need some vaseoline
Bye bye

Chicago, IL

#118 Jul 16, 2014
Tony d Debois number 45589-424. Forrest city federal pen. Forrest city Ark. Release date 10 16 2018.
Silent 1

Homewood, IL

#119 Jul 22, 2014
The Boy was Running a Real life Training Day Operation.... Where's my 7k you took from Me D Bo..
1999 bear

Chicago, IL

#120 Jan 22, 2015
MPD REBEL wrote:
YOU BUMS HAVE NO IDEA WTF YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT!! HE HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED, HE IS NOT BEING INVESTIGATED FOR CORRUPTION AND HE HAS ARRESTED AND SENT MORE GANG BANGING DRUG DEALERS TO PRISON FOR LIFETIMES THAN ANY MARKHAM POLICE OFFICER CURRENT FOR THAT MATTER!! AND D-BO YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A PUSSY!! HIS MOTHER DIED A FEW YEARS BACK AND IT WASN'T FROM SUICIDE!!! AND HE DEF STILL HAS HIS BADGE AND GUN PUNK!! HE WAS NOT IN NO DAMN PSYCH HOSPITAL AND DID NOT TRY TO KILL HIMSELF! BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELF CAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE OTHER THAN TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE!! ALL OF YOU NEED TO TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND BE DISGRACED PHONY BASTARDS!! HA!
He is one dirty MF he put drugs on me when he worked for Harvey i glad his ass locked up no more being a cop thats a release of relief. LoL
1999 bear

Chicago, IL

#121 Jan 22, 2015
Glad he's. Has a x on his back. And cant ever get a job in law reinforcement that mother something is dirty as the ground we walk....yea he got me when he worked for Harvey
1999 bear

Chicago, IL

#122 Jan 22, 2015
Silent 1 wrote:
The Boy was Running a Real life Training Day Operation.... Where's my 7k you took from Me D Bo..
The mother F got me to putt drugs on me working for Harvey LoL thats what he got
1999 bear

Chicago, IL

#123 Jan 22, 2015
D-bo wrote:
Yep Its me your Homie D-bo, I'm packing up my adult diapers know for my 5 year extended vacation in prison now!!!! Don't feel sorry for me I had it coming. I will have to learn to sleep on my stomach now since I will very soon be someones bitch. Kinda funny how certain people I helped get rid of are now free and rolling in money, while me on the other hand will be rolling in a 5x7 cell with some GD'S
I like the sound of that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Extreme HWY Recovery And Towing (Jan '15) 1 hr Public works 3
Shady Lady 1 hr ALF 6
Blue Island Red Light Cameras Illegal (Apr '12) 2 hr Resident 157
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 3 hr Blinders Off 154
Stevo at the City Council meeting 3 hr Like It or Not 82
All Lives Matter 4 hr Go Blue Forever 30
Did you attend tonight's Flooding meeting at Pa... 13 hr CASA 13

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages