Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

What ever happened with the FBI investigation into the Deputy Police Chief Steve Zamier? Chief Burke and Ex Mayor Stephens will not comment on this matter. The residents deserve to know what is going on.

Hopefully the new Mayor will shed lite on this matter. If there is a problem in the Police Dept. hopefully Mayor Rybak can straighten them out.
Res

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Why was he being investigated by the FBI?
ok

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Be patient it's coming

“Impeach Stevens!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

We need to investigate anyone who voted for team spew..treason maybe? Death penalty seems like a good fit that's what it says in the constitution
summerpride sucks

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ann-Marie wrote:
We need to investigate anyone who voted for team spew..treason maybe? Death penalty seems like a good fit that's what it says in the constitution
Ann Marie did it ever occur to you that his supporters abandoned him a long time ago? Everyone that was with him election night 09 was NOT with him this year. You can be so mean to people. Get over team blue. Terry destroyed that a long time ago.
WhatHappened

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Pat wrote:
What ever happened with the FBI investigation into the Deputy Police Chief Steve Zamier? Chief Burke and Ex Mayor Stephens will not comment on this matter. The residents deserve to know what is going on.
Hopefully the new Mayor will shed lite on this matter. If there is a problem in the Police Dept. hopefully Mayor Rybak can straighten them out.
What is he being investigated for.
Norman

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

WhatHappened wrote:
<quoted text>
What is he being investigated for.
Buggery

“Impeach Stevens!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

summerpride sucks wrote:
<quoted text>Ann Marie did it ever occur to you that his supporters abandoned him a long time ago? Everyone that was with him election night 09 was NOT with him this year. You can be so mean to people. Get over team blue. Terry destroyed that a long time ago.
Honey, what you don't seem To understand is that I've been on this blog since the beginning and have watched team spew use this blog to rape our formally lily white town.

Now in a way I give som credit to wondering why and 5year because they at least have the balls to come on this blog and speak their peace but whatever happened to warren brokovich and Frances street and others that I'm sure I'm forgetting???

Cowards don't you agree?

Excuse me but I have to make sure this doesn't happen agains so I gotta show hypocrisy so the people will learn

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I would say that for the most part, all the Posters from 4 years ago or so are still here. They read but just don't post as much .What started out as fun and information and general chit chat quickly became Vicious by some "trolls" who just wanted to cause trouble and be smart a$$es. Some are jealous that Friendships were made.Some of us work nights, days, afternoons or may be on Vacation at times but get "accused" of not having a life. Truth is, we do, this is just our release and relaxation.

“Impeach Stevens!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Wondering Why1 wrote:
I would say that for the most part, all the Posters from 4 years ago or so are still here. They read but just don't post as much .What started out as fun and information and general chit chat quickly became Vicious by some "trolls" who just wanted to cause trouble and be smart a$$es. Some are jealous that Friendships were made.Some of us work nights, days, afternoons or may be on Vacation at times but get "accused" of not having a life. Truth is, we do, this is just our release and relaxation.
Uh excuse me??? Who the eff do you think your talking about assclown?!?!!

Honey, best you run along!
my thoughts

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Wondering Why1 wrote:
I totally agree with you WW1, I don't post much or sign up as some people on this post are nasty and hurtful. I have learned much from this forum about this town, been informed on things about town that I would not have learned.I don't always have time to make meetings when I have the evening shift,(actually, i have learned it is the ones who rip others apart that really have no life and don't really care) But as I said in another post, no wonder why so many of the young adults have no respect for others, they read on here how disrespectful and hurtful some adults can be.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

my thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you WW1, I don't post much or sign up as some people on this post are nasty and hurtful. I have learned much from this forum about this town, been informed on things about town that I would not have learned.I don't always have time to make meetings when I have the evening shift,(actually, i have learned it is the ones who rip others apart that really have no life and don't really care) But as I said in another post, no wonder why so many of the young adults have no respect for others, they read on here how disrespectful and hurtful some adults can be.
I'll be the first to admit that I can be sarcastic and rip in to someone but to have all out bitterness the way some do won't happen. The way some post on here with their bitterness and anger all the time takes the fun right out of it, I don't think a lot of times that it's just kids either. I hate to say but middle aged adults. If their life is so bad, they have a few options, see someone about it or use a rope. Harsh? Yep, but truthful.

Since: Mar 09

midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

summerpride sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Marie did it ever occur to you that his supporters abandoned him a long time ago? Everyone that was with him election night 09 was NOT with him this year. You can be so mean to people. Get over team blue. Terry destroyed that a long time ago.
terry is now just a nobody - he just thought he was a somebody -
he is a very marginal teacher at best -

The only reason Terry made it as a politician is he wouldn't tell anyone the truth and as a trustee he could hide behide everyone else and get away with it
his standard answer was I'll get back to you on that and I haven't forgotten I'm working on it

Terry lied in his run for mayor the first time - and when he won he refuse to accept the responsibility for anything he did - blame Tom - Karen anyone except himself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance