End the Summer With a Parade and Picnic: This Weekend in Oak Forest

There are 10 comments on the Aug 29, 2013, Patch.com story titled End the Summer With a Parade and Picnic: This Weekend in Oak Forest. In it, Patch.com reports that:

If nothing matters but the weekend, you better plan it out. Patch is here to help by spotlighting some of what's going on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in and around Oak Forest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

W-E

Oak Forest, IL

#1 Aug 30, 2013
Boring!
Oak Forester

Oak Forest, IL

#2 Aug 31, 2013
W-E wrote:
Boring!
No law that says you have to attend. If you think it is boring to be an American then get out.
W-E

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2013
Oak Forester wrote:
<quoted text>No law that says you have to attend. If you think it is boring to be an American then get out.
Oak Forester, you are really full of yourself! I have been to this event and find it boring. Just like you!

Has absolutely nothing to do with being American. White trash hanging at the park district ignoring their unruly children - not my idea of fun.

Enjoying my weekend on a private beach along Lake Michigan. Glad your stuck there -and you should stay there, since you're perfectly happy with it!
Oak Forester

Oak Forest, IL

#5 Sep 2, 2013
A lot of people know Dave and know he wouldn't act like that, which makes your son and you liars. Are you proud to hang your son out there to dry.
Oak Forester

Oak Forest, IL

#6 Sep 2, 2013
W-E wrote:
<quoted text>
Oak Forester, you are really full of yourself! I have been to this event and find it boring. Just like you!
Has absolutely nothing to do with being American. White trash hanging at the park district ignoring their unruly children - not my idea of fun.
Enjoying my weekend on a private beach along Lake Michigan. Glad your stuck there -and you should stay there, since you're perfectly happy with it!
How many I Am An American Day Parades have you attended in the past 5 years? Glad you are having fun at the beach, don't bother to come back, nobody misses you.
Roy

Oak Forest, IL

#7 Sep 2, 2013
I had a good time and my family had a good time. I must have missed the unruly children. I could care a less what anyone else thinks. Stay away.
pfcl

Oak Forest, IL

#8 Sep 2, 2013
Oak Forester wrote:
A lot of people know Dave and know he wouldn't act like that, which makes your son and you liars. Are you proud to hang your son out there to dry.
Actually it was my son and several of his friends telling the story. Don't think they would have any reason to make it up ......??? No need to lie.....have seen him this way myself as well.
pfcl

Oak Forest, IL

#9 Sep 2, 2013
Roy wrote:
I had a good time and my family had a good time. I must have missed the unruly children. I could care a less what anyone else thinks. Stay away.
That's because the kids were yours. They ran wild - and you ignored them. Right??
ha

Oak Forest, IL

#10 Sep 2, 2013
Oak Forester wrote:
I lot of people know him and find it very believable !!!!!
pfcl

Oak Forest, IL

#11 Sep 2, 2013
Oak Forester wrote:
You know the more i think about the more I've have to say to you about it "oak forest f-----". You weren't there- you don't know! My son and all his friends are not lying. They came home from that picnic and told me about it. It's been a number of years and they still tell the same story. Now you on the other hand were not there and have never discussed this with those kids, the coachor the driver of the car that almost hit him when he stepped off the curb. Your just defending one of your drinking buddies/coaches. The good old boys club!!

You may know one side of him, but I know and have personally seen the other side.of him! Which makes this pastor thing laughable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Ridge Watch channel 9 tonight at 9pm 53 min You should 116
Congrats to our newly elected officials! 1 hr The Collapse Cont... 42
code enforcer 2 hr MoMo 6
Shop Local 5 hr Then You Should Know 13
Marie Drake 5 hr Mandatory 5
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 8 hr Two Excellent Can... 147
News Oak Forest HS Announces 2015 Prom Court 12 hr Datruthhurts 3
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE