When does baseball end

When does baseball end

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Since: Jan 09

Midlothian, IL

#1 Apr 27, 2014
So the spring weekends have just started and i can not wait for it to end. For two weekends we have not been able to park in front of our house. The parents are constantly using our driveways to turn around. Between this baseball and construction traffic it is going to be along spring and summer. Sorry just need to vent a little.
Get Some Cones

Oak Forest, IL

#2 Apr 27, 2014
Throw some cones down as deterrents
stop_bitchen

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 27, 2014
It will end by mid june. And we apologies for the car using your driveway as a turn around. But the last post is right. Put a sign in front so no one should use your drive way... As far as parking? Well it's just for a couple of hours.
Know It All

Midlothian, IL

#4 Apr 27, 2014
I bet your neighbors love listening to your Harley ride up and down the street too.
Kostner

Midlothian, IL

#5 Apr 28, 2014
Know It All wrote:
I bet your neighbors love listening to your Harley ride up and down the street too.
Who doesn't love the sound of a Harley???? My most favorite sound next to hearing the sound of a race car and smelling the race fuel!!!
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 28, 2014
Kostner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who doesn't love the sound of a Harley???? My most favorite sound next to hearing the sound of a race car and smelling the race fuel!!!
Only ignorant fools are turned on by loud noises, hence the town of Midlothian.

Since: Mar 14

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 28, 2014
Purchase a house near a park, you should expect a little traffic from time to time. Typical NIMBY!
who are u really

Tinley Park, IL

#8 Apr 28, 2014
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text> Only ignorant fools are turned on by loud noises, hence the town of Midlothian.
someone needs to slash ur throat. What ur actual name tough guy?

Midlothian, IL

#9 Apr 28, 2014
Dictatortot - oh I do expect a little traffic from time to time, actually like to see parents spending time with kids. A little there is an overwhelming amount.

Koster how about it, let's you know your alive.
Know It All

Midlothian, IL

#10 Apr 28, 2014
who are u really wrote:
<quoted text>someone needs to slash ur throat. What ur actual name tough guy?
Aww did that hurt your feelings? Truth hurts.
Know It All

Midlothian, IL

#11 Apr 28, 2014
winterpeaches wrote:
Dictatortot - oh I do expect a little traffic from time to time, actually like to see parents spending time with kids. A little there is an overwhelming amount.
Koster how about it, let's you know your alive.
Its you're not your.

Midlothian, IL

#12 Apr 29, 2014
Oh well - we all make mistakes. Look at you.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 29, 2014
winterpeaches wrote:
Oh well - we all make mistakes. Look at you.
Yep biggest one was moving to Midlothian and surrounding myself with idiots.

Midlothian, IL

#14 Apr 30, 2014
Why always so negative? What happened in your life that you can never write anything positive? This use to be a fun site and informative, there were even some debates. Even with the other trolls all of us were still around. The other trolls don't even post anymore. You are always a bully and degrading people. I have never read such vile things until you. We are people that care about the others, i can honestly say some of these individuals i have a friendship with. The posters on this site were great when i was going through the toughest time in my life, and i appreciate them for that. It must be very sad to be you. I feel sorry for you and hope one day you will find something inside yourself that makes you a better person.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#15 May 1, 2014
winterpeaches wrote:
Why always so negative? What happened in your life that you can never write anything positive? This use to be a fun site and informative, there were even some debates. Even with the other trolls all of us were still around. The other trolls don't even post anymore. You are always a bully and degrading people. I have never read such vile things until you. We are people that care about the others, i can honestly say some of these individuals i have a friendship with. The posters on this site were great when i was going through the toughest time in my life, and i appreciate them for that. It must be very sad to be you. I feel sorry for you and hope one day you will find something inside yourself that makes you a better person.
Reaaly? You started this thread bitching about traffic by your house because the park is there and I'm being negative? I'm just honest and everyone bailed from this forum, like I said truth must hurt, so now they go on FB and bitch about the same things that they did here, and I'm negative? Get real!

Midlothian, IL

#16 May 1, 2014
Yes you are very negative. I Complain about traffic around my house, once. No name calling, no vile coming from mouth, no harassing. Truth, yeah okay - in your eyes. Like I said I feel sorry for you. Have a great life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Channel 4 City Council Meetings 10 min Get REAL 31
Blue Island Gravy Train 53 min Get REAL 43
Public Hearing for Water Rate Increase 1 hr Get REAL 125
Village Board Meeting 11/15 2 hr make a report 32
Speeding thru OF stop signs 2 hr Jonathon Doolin 4
Village newsletter yuck 6 hr Chuck 26
The Truth Always Comes Out! 8 hr Steve Bannon 20

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance