MPD who sees the fools

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

How'd Debo latch on to all that cash so fast? You think nobody watchin. maybe so...but who are those guys parked out by the shorties school, looking at whos comming and going? You know, the ones askin abouy you.
Curious In Markham

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Not sure you what you are saying. Is he on fast track for Chief of Police? I heard the Chief retired.
JDC IN MARKHAM

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

MAYBE IF SOME PEOPLE HAD A LIFE! THEY WOULDN'T WORRY BOUT WHAT OTHERS WERE DOING! GET OUT HIS POCKETS AND GO KILL YOURSELF!
hoodie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

i see him all the time. sniffin for cash. takin as much as he can git. we know, been tellin too. bad boys bad boys what u gonna do when the federals come for you.
MPD REBEL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

People are some serious hatas!! Hoodie you are obviously a convicted felon!! lol
that dude

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Its a shame that raquel looks like she has been sucking her thumb for ten years. She looks like wanda from in living color. Starks got caught in his squad with a two month old boy. I heard she is off hurt agaim woooow. I cant wait until mack mops the floor with some of those losers.
mannie

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Where are you debo? You still downing those medicines?while you are still free. You should be going to church and askimg for gorgivness. Lots of it. God may forgive you. But the feds got nothing but your crimes on there mimds. Tic toc tic toc....it is almost your time to be famous. Say high to tuffey.
Mpd rebel

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Mannie shut the hell up and stop hiding behind some one elses looser!!!
Mannie

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Debo still hiding out of sight. jumping every time he hear a car door. Lookin out the window to see if today is the day that he gonna bee on tv. Dont worry Debo you still on their mind. Look how long it took to get ald Beavers. You will get all the fame that you crave.
seeU

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mannie wrote:
Debo still hiding out of sight. jumping every time he hear a car door. Lookin out the window to see if today is the day that he gonna bee on tv. Dont worry Debo you still on their mind. Look how long it took to get ald Beavers. You will get all the fame that you crave.
You are right on the money!
D-bo

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

To all my adoring fans and stupid people who still try to defend me: I am a crook and will soon be joining Andre and Starks in prison. Feel free to check out my other posts under, "Arrest of Inspector General" and "Markham Police" that will explain everthing'

Signed, Inmate 7845236. Illinois Dept. of Corrections
A.K.A. Tony Dubois
mannie

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sooo Debozo isnt the policcce anymore. Ha ha ha ha. You aint so tough anymore are you gangster? Nobody afraid of you anymore pimp.
d-bo

Jasper, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

That's right mannie, I'm not tough, I never was tough, I just intimidated people with my 400 lb fat ass . Which is just going to look huge in a bright Orange dept. of corrections jumpsuit. You see, prison is a very dangerous place for a dirty cop like me, so I'm bulking up in order to be put in a hospital ward due to my diabetes and obesity. Or I could be sent to a mental ward bcuz I keep trying ( key word here, "trying") to kill myself before I get locked up. I certainly hope I get to see myself in the paper and on tv some more, especially when I have to turn myself in to be transported to prison!
Mannie

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Hey Debo. No more fast cash for you. How are those lawyer fees going?
DaRa 700

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

DeBo where you at? R u in jail? You had u trial yet? We used to see u on TV. You loved the TV. We gonna see u on TV again? I thinks u gonna bee on TV again getting in the jail bus. Nobody scared no more brother! We know u coin to the. Big house.
D-bo

Vernon Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Oh you will see me on tv alright, when they haul my big ass off to Stateville!!!
mannie

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Hey Cruz. I see you in the news today. Stealing fake money, sex assaulting a woman in your office. You a fool! Why couldn't you do anything right. I always know you stupid. Now the whole world knows too. You going to jail. So much for yo BNIC.
OLH

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Were is Debo? Oh here he is in the Chicago tribune. Look at his sorry azz. He don't look so big and bad now. His face look like a mug shot. Looks like his pockets be empty. No more money? Now everybody know you a thief. Chief Wade be laffing at you now.
OLH

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

I hear debo on the link card now. Not for long jail don't take link. No more fubu for you. Haymer say you the fool.
lil wayne

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Tone where are you? Just call you need some $ on your account for squares. Just saying I didn't forget bout you. Say hi to jjj and beavers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dixmoor Discussions

Search the Dixmoor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 16 min bosshog 3,854
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min truthrconsequences 49,034
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 39 min nono 6,594
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 43 min Chicagobunny 1,882
Jewel to close third week of June (Apr '09) 3 hr silva 363
park district 3 hr Times are Tough 4
City hands out another Public works job 5 hr silva 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••