Snow Whites parking spot!

Snow Whites parking spot!

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Blue Island Son

Garden City, MI

#1 Aug 24, 2013
What's up, why does tbe Mayors assisant need a special parking spot?
Crazy, just wait!
BlueIslandSkepti c

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 24, 2013
Blue Island Son wrote:
What's up, why does tbe Mayors assisant need a special parking spot?
Crazy, just wait!
Why do you care..unless you are one of Peloquin/Frasor scum bags who screwed the city over and just got canned by the new Mayor.
Bob

Blue Island, IL

#3 Aug 24, 2013
BlueIslandSkeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care..unless you are one of Peloquin/Frasor scum bags who screwed the city over and just got canned by the new Mayor.
Should be a Public Parking spot!
Amusing

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 24, 2013
BlueIslandSkeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care..unless you are one of Peloquin/Frasor scum bags who screwed the city over and just got canned by the new Mayor.
What new mayor? You are Funny!
Blue Island Son

Garden City, MI

#5 Aug 24, 2013
BlueIslandSkeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care..unless you are one of Peloquin/Frasor scum bags who screwed the city over and just got canned by the new Mayor.
what about special needs, or emergency parking?
smooch

Eustis, FL

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Blue Island Son wrote:
What's up, why does tbe Mayors assisant need a special parking spot?
Crazy, just wait!
You know why. Doesn't Snow White smooch Dopey's head?
Bobby

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 24, 2013
I told that gash she can park there. Leave it right there. The cops run squad cars into each other in that area so its a good place to park. If ofcr Miller hits it I will have him walking the canal..
Mustache Ride

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2013
I've got a spot she can park it.
chill

Midlothian, IL

#9 Aug 29, 2013
Mustache Ride wrote:
I've got a spot she can park it.
Domingo has a web cam under her desk hacking signal will get back to you when its live
Got no game

Midlothian, IL

#10 Aug 29, 2013
Mustache Ride wrote:
I've got a spot she can park it.
who is dicking her? Both Domingo & Mario walk her into Dunkin Dounuts every morning. Seen the three of them at lunch as well.
enough already

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 29, 2013
Who cares where anyone parks.
Who cares who is with who, both of them are single men nothing wrong in my opinion.
Biip2

Blue Island, IL

#12 Aug 29, 2013
enough already wrote:
Who cares where anyone parks.
Who cares who is with who, both of them are single men nothing wrong in my opinion.
. It's in the workplace. Unless all of their male and female assistants are getting free donuts and prime parking spaces then it is considered favoritism. They can get in a lot of trouble for this. Daily Southtown anyone?
Get Educated

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 29, 2013
If the behavior in the work place during and after work hours is offensive, to the person or observer it is a problem. Check with any good attorney.
Biip2

Blue Island, IL

#14 Aug 30, 2013
Get Educated wrote:
If the behavior in the work place during and after work hours is offensive, to the person or observer it is a problem. Check with any good attorney.
. Eyes are all around! The prime parking spot is during work hours and there is much more going on, but why inform the opposition of their flaws. You need the education my friend!
Unreported

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 30, 2013
Biip2 wrote:
<quoted text>. Eyes are all around! The prime parking spot is during work hours and there is much more going on, but why inform the opposition of their flaws. You need the education my friend!
If it is not reported nothing will happen and you can expect the problem to continue.
after hours

Chicago, IL

#16 Aug 30, 2013
After Tuesdays meeting Domingo &Mario were all over her.
Observer

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 2, 2013
She is pretty nice looking, but a little aloof.
BLACKHAWKS

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 2, 2013
Biip2 wrote:
<quoted text>. It's in the workplace. Unless all of their male and female assistants are getting free donuts and prime parking spaces then it is considered favoritism. They can get in a lot of trouble for this. Daily Southtown anyone?
I can see the headlines now "Financially plagued town gives prime parking and doughnuts to assistant." Judge sentences suburban Mayor to life for violation of the fair doughnut and parking statute.
Orange is the New Black

Maywood, IL

#19 Oct 3, 2013
What are you drinking?
BLACKHAWKS

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 3, 2013
Miller Lite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon Go 51 min Pokemonnut 4
Shady Lady 1 hr Johnny I 11
Stevo at the City Council meeting 2 hr TBD 88
Did you attend tonight's Flooding meeting at Pa... 2 hr Flooding Continues 14
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 2 hr Terd Breath 159
Blue Island Red Light Cameras Illegal (Apr '12) 11 hr Due Bills 158
Review: Extreme HWY Recovery And Towing (Jan '15) 16 hr Public works 3

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages