The Qur'an & The Bible
Posted in the Dixmoor Forum
#1 Dec 27, 2013
Do books like these add to, or detract from social harmony?
Does open discussion about religion give support to the 1st amendment of the U.S. Constitution?
Does understanding diverse cultures give strength to America?
#3 Dec 27, 2013
Thank You for the welcome, however I would prefer comments that are addressed to the questions posed.
#4 Dec 28, 2013
No, these books do not bring people together. The books divide people They preach exclusion. Every religious book claims to have the way, the only way. And I for one think cultures in America should stay to themselves. I have tried to bridge the gap and have been betrayed by people of different faiths. I leaned long ago to stick with your own kind. The worst group of people to come to Bridgeview has been the Arabs. Bridgeview allowed the mosque to be built and then all the arabs moved into the area. They took over. Now Bridgeview is bad to live in. These people only look out for themselves. They support arab owned businesses. They see outsiders as heathens. And all arab men are nothing but liars. They make up stuff just to make up stuff. I found out the businesses will give breaks to other arabs but not to whites. So I no longer go to anything arab owned.
#5 Jan 2, 2014
Has anyone read a recently published book titled;
Allah of the Qur'an and the God of the Bible "Are They the Same?"
It is listed at Barnes& Noble.com or Amazon.com .
Muslim or not, do you think that it causes people to think about their relationship with their Creator?
Does it make people reflect honestly about what they believe?
#6 Aug 2, 2015
Christian 10 Commandments:
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make idols.
3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10.You shall not covet.
muslims 10 Commandments:
1. You shall BBQ Pork.
2. You shall make sex with goats.
3. You shall take the name of Allah, your Cult leader, in vain.
4. Remember the Mosque, in Bridgeview,Ye shall keep it filthy and make no parking avalible to anyone.
5. Honor your Jiehad
6. You shall murder infadels
7. You shall join into wedlock with 8 and 9 year old girls.
8. You shall strap explosived to your children.
9. You shall rub bacon greas on your body.
10.You shall make fun of the cult leader Allaha.
Add your comments below
|District 142 Board Member out of control||9 min||Yousuck||130|
|Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06)||3 hr||Jesus Even Saves ...||187|
|Vals New Videos||9 hr||soa||18|
|Beth Anne Thomas is suing the BIPD||11 hr||Change is needed||80|
|Review: Style One Cuts||12 hr||ColorClient2016||1|
|J B Rigoni (Aug '09)||14 hr||Still on the job||314|
|So what happenened to Ricky Rockets? (Jun '15)||16 hr||Doubting Thomas||5|
Find what you want!
Search Dixmoor Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC