Man beaten to death while pumping gas

Man beaten to death while pumping gas

There are 62 comments on the WGN-TV Chicago story from Jun 23, 2010, titled Man beaten to death while pumping gas. In it, WGN-TV Chicago reports that:

A man pumping gas in South Suburban Bridgeview was beaten to death Wednesday in what appears to be a random attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGN-TV Chicago.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
confused and hurt

Burbank, IL

#69 Oct 29, 2013
my opinion is this was a fight that happened. i have heard both parties and witnesses the stress and heartache the this situation caused on either party. i feel bad for adam but he died by no mans hands! the defendants in this case were at the wrong place at the wrong time! gang bangers or not the so call ed victims hands were swollen from fighting in this MUTUAL altercation! only one bottle was thrown one punch and one kick! and that was by all three people ! adam died of a cardio megaly meaning he was sick. since birth! this kid was like a time bomb waiting to go off! he was not dragged and beaten he exited that car on his own free will. and proceeded to chase these so cslled gang bangers around a gas station, after jumping 4 feet in the air off an astro van then only then did he fall! no one was near him! nobodykicked him nothing a bad heart! now these defendants have been portrayed as murderers and have been convicted off felony murder......this is wrong no man killed adam! doolan does not deserve 30+ years in jail. for trying to stop the fight, he turned himself in tryied to stop the entire fight! lets get these boys home they do not deserve this it is WRONG1
Ambrose are weak2

Eustis, FL

#71 May 10, 2014
Ahhahahahahahahahahaha rot in jail lames, Adam goes to heaven; but yall rot FOREVER IN A STINKY CELL THEN GO TO HELL MOST LIKELY ( I'm not God i cant say for sure) lol yall still yelling Amhoe love in the cell? And we all know yall folks turn gay in jail AHHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is our garbage money 14 min Smell it 58
How can I get my street fixed 1 hr Laughable 6
Oak Forest high school 4 hr Bremen brave 3
Lake Shore Waste starts next week 7 hr alderman duped again 19
Stop the Cook County Tax Increase com 13 hr Mikim 27
Congrats To Jason BIPD newest brass 15 hr stand by your man 6
News Sellers market continues in Chicago area 19 hr Keyanna 1

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance