Thug

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Chicago Ridge Police just responded to a call for help. Amanda Cardin was going door to door and was forfully approached by an angry Jack Lind. Poor Amanda had to call the police for help.
Anonymous

Willowbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

wow
The Q

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

"Res ipsa loquitur, sed quid in infernos dicit"
(The thing speaks for itself, but what the hell is it saying?)

Here is a good adult question for Bruce - Did he support giving the Walsh's a huge incentive to move their junk yard off of 111th by giving them Village property to store wrecks because they fixed his trucks for free? Did he disclose his conflict?
Rico Q Rules

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Anyone seen Rico Quinn play Sunday afternoon at the fest. I thought he did a great job. Until, George got up there and sang. Don't think George will be getting any singing contracts in the future.
The Q

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Rico Q Rules wrote:
Anyone seen Rico Quinn play Sunday afternoon at the fest. I thought he did a great job. Until, George got up there and sang. Don't think George will be getting any singing contracts in the future.
Thank goodness that the band can actually play and sing. They are all a bunch of geezers though. Kind of hard to picture them as rockers. He was a cop and he still looks like a cop. He talked a lot more than he did at any village board meeting. He did give us this wonderful quote, "Better to Seek Forgiveness than Ask for Permission Lads...and remember this...in wine there is Wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is Bacteria!"
Q Rocks

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

The Q wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goodness that the band can actually play and sing. They are all a bunch of geezers though. Kind of hard to picture them as rockers. He was a cop and he still looks like a cop. He talked a lot more than he did at any village board meeting. He did give us this wonderful quote, "Better to Seek Forgiveness than Ask for Permission Lads...and remember this...in wine there is Wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is Bacteria!"
Say what you want about the Q but he is one of the best rock blues guitar players in the Chicagoland area. I can't believe he brought his 1962 Fender Strat to the Ridgefest. Got to be worth 45G plus.
So you're saying the Q looks like an old geezer? Now that's funny.
The Q

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Q Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want about the Q but he is one of the best rock blues guitar players in the Chicagoland area. I can't believe he brought his 1962 Fender Strat to the Ridgefest. Got to be worth 45G plus.
So you're saying the Q looks like an old geezer? Now that's funny.
You said "old". I didn't. They are geezers. The whole band is in their Mid Sixties. What list did that come from...about being one of the best guitarists? That should be listed somewhere right? Even he never says that. The guitar player from the Chicago Tribute Band should take some lessons from him because that was a disgrace. He SHOULD put everyone that was on the stage with him Sunday (except Dawn) on a diet and and fitness program.
Bad Guys

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Mighty big words for a one eyed Fat Man
Concerned Biker

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Biker Ratt wrote:
Trustee Quintos,
You keep the faith brother. Hold your head high. You and only you know that your doing the right thing when it comes to public safety. Remember who your friends are on the village board.(I dont think you have any)
I commmend you on your persistence with regard to improving our village fire dept. And congrats on remaining on the ticket for re-election.
You will have my vote Sir! Its a shame that Mr. Grove has to be the same ticket.
I heard Bruce took a spill and is laid up and will need some surgery. We hope you get well soon big fella.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dixmoor Discussions

Search the Dixmoor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 41 min John 3,778
Badon hires daughter 3 hr Stop It Now 11
Man charged with murdering daughter, 2 4 hr Really 3
First Midwest Bank Midlo-Branch Complaint 5 hr Bank Complaint 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 5 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Mario (Sep '13) 6 hr Is this true Nick 153
•••
•••
•••
Dixmoor Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
•••
•••