Blue Island Independent Party $1000 club
Thread Removal Question

Maywood, IL

#21 Apr 3, 2013
Who has the authority to remove posts and malicious titled threads on Topix? Why was the post about the Fire Department removed while other similarly malicious defamatory threads and posts sill thrive? Moderator, anyone?
My question too

Blue Island, IL

#22 Apr 3, 2013
Thread Removal Question wrote:
Who has the authority to remove posts and malicious titled threads on Topix? Why was the post about the Fire Department removed while other similarly malicious defamatory threads and posts sill thrive? Moderator, anyone?
yes why?
Smh

Frankfort, IL

#23 Apr 3, 2013
There is no "moderator" reading millions of posts of every location worldwide that is gonna respond to your question... that's why there is a "Report Abuse" start there. Or scroll down to the bottom of the page and view the menu of options about Topix.
You took the time to keep re-posting the same question, open your eyes and do a little checking yourself.
burtrum

Blue Island, IL

#24 Jul 29, 2013
Jose wrote:
$1000 Donors Thank You !!!!!!
Rita, John
Odelson & Sterk, Ltd. Atty st Law
Sanchez, Tom
R & S Management
http://www.elections.il.gov/CampaignDisclosur...
the above named, have made out very well
PSO

United States

#25 Jul 30, 2013
What a great gig, write a check for a grand then become in charge of every dept we have .
In the next election Rita will be mayor while Vargas gets a judge position in the sixyh district.
Damn

Midlothian, IL

#26 Jul 30, 2013
PSO wrote:
What a great gig, write a check for a grand then become in charge of every dept we have .
In the next election Rita will be mayor while Vargas gets a judge position in the sixyh district.
I wish I'd known... I'd gave him $2000.00
Bitter in bi

Chicago, IL

#27 Jul 30, 2013
Give it to brown in three years. He has a good chance of not getting slaughtered like he did last time. Keep working the campaign on topics. It'll be here before you know it. Good luck!
Bitter in bi

Chicago, IL

#28 Jul 30, 2013
Smh wrote:
There is no "moderator" reading millions of posts of every location worldwide that is gonna respond to your question... that's why there is a "Report Abuse" start there. Or scroll down to the bottom of the page and view the menu of options about Topix.
You took the time to keep re-posting the same question, open your eyes and do a little checking yourself.
I'm sure the moderators just as tired of this guy talking to himself as the rest of us are.
The rest of us

Chicago, IL

#29 Jul 30, 2013
Yes me too!
btw

Chicago, IL

#30 Jul 30, 2013
PSO wrote:
I wonder if they're still taking donations. is there a website or something?
too late

Eustis, FL

#31 Jul 30, 2013
Bitter in bi wrote:
Give it to brown in three years. He has a good chance of not getting slaughtered like he did last time. Keep working the campaign on topics. It'll be here before you know it. Good luck!
Who are you kidding? The new mayor in 4 years will be the guy who's here already, lurking in all the departments learning the ropes, in the holding pattern position created especially for him...Safety Director. One brother or both are pulling the strings on this new so-called mayor, while the new director has more direct access to all info than the state rep wants to be seen getting personally involved in. Throw in the sister who holds the checkbook in the finance committee, and what a creepy little story this is. Someone really should investigate this, but no one will. The girlfriend who got hired, the bodyguards, the director of safety salary. Who's paying for all this? Hear the city council members were not notified of the new safety director's position, were never even spoken to about it, and still don't know what his salary is. Oh wait, look who's holding the checkbook for the taxpayer's money. Blue Island politics have hit a new low, along with our propery values, but I'll bet those tax bills due on August 1st are higher than ever.
btw

Chicago, IL

#32 Jul 31, 2013
And if someone else were in office and someone else was lurking and the bla bla bla checkbooks. Would Blue Island be any better. Would you be as antagonistic then? Your Guy lost. In a few years you can run. I feel sorry for you. The Mayor is doing what he believes is best for our town. Sorry he didn't appoint you to anything but that's politics. You can't please everyone.
BGA

Chicago, IL

#33 Jul 31, 2013
too late wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you kidding? The new mayor in 4 years will be the guy who's here already, lurking in all the departments learning the ropes, in the holding pattern position created especially for him...Safety Director. One brother or both are pulling the strings on this new so-called mayor, while the new director has more direct access to all info than the state rep wants to be seen getting personally involved in. Throw in the sister who holds the checkbook in the finance committee, and what a creepy little story this is. Someone really should investigate this, but no one will. The girlfriend who got hired, the bodyguards, the director of safety salary. Who's paying for all this? Hear the city council members were not notified of the new safety director's position, were never even spoken to about it, and still don't know what his salary is. Oh wait, look who's holding the checkbook for the taxpayer's money. Blue Island politics have hit a new low, along with our propery values, but I'll bet those tax bills due on August 1st are higher than ever.
Federal court orders bar most kinds of patronage hiring, and "monitors" are appointed to review hiring decisions at every level of government in IL.
Ethics Matter

Chicago, IL

#34 Jul 31, 2013
Ethics Act

Chicago, IL

#35 Jul 31, 2013
rapmaster

Blue Island, IL

#36 Jul 31, 2013
aaa biip bop biipitty biipitty biip to the bop
jason

Burbank, IL

#37 Jul 31, 2013
btw wrote:
And if someone else were in office and someone else was lurking and the bla bla bla checkbooks. Would Blue Island be any better. Would you be as antagonistic then? Your Guy lost. In a few years you can run. I feel sorry for you. The Mayor is doing what he believes is best for our town. Sorry he didn't appoint you to anything but that's politics. You can't please everyone.
i agree with you. the most important point, st. benedict won. we must face reality, the town now will never be the same. the mayor is looking at cicero, il to get some ideas, and direction. you can expect as he said, he must hire his backers first. he has already forgotten his old friends. and the people in charge now promised to deliver, and deliver fast. the ninety day cooling off period is fast approaching. we must keep the faith.
btw

Chicago, IL

#38 Jul 31, 2013
It would suck if you were excluded from consideration because you contributed to the campaign. That would be unfair. The mayor can and will appoint or hire who he feels is qualified willing and able to do the job no matter how many times this guy posts the same thing on topics.
btw

Chicago, IL

#39 Jul 31, 2013
BGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal court orders bar most kinds of patronage hiring, and "monitors" are appointed to review hiring decisions at every level of government in IL.
That is one of the reasons he's the mayor and you are not.
btw

Chicago, IL

#40 Jul 31, 2013
too late wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Confucius can you tell us what the Powerball numbers are going to be? Don't forget your posts on topics when you talk about the new low. Why not blame the new administration for the tax bill, that makes about as much sense as the rest of your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roads vs bridges 29 min funky white boy 11
wondering 1 hr taz 1
How many are Running for School Board!!!! (Jan '15) 2 hr Concerned Citizen 51
corruption in the building 21.0 2 hr res 2
Gnomes at my door, OH MY! (Apr '12) 2 hr Moody Who 20
breaking 2 hr Cracka lives clean 9
Elected the Independents 4/4/2017 2 hr More Results Lies 2

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance