Tommy Brown leaves the California Gar...

Tommy Brown leaves the California Gardens Recreation Center in Shambles

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Its a Fraud

Blue Island, IL

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Tommy Brown has moved out of Blue Island, and returned the Recreation Center back to the city in shambles. There must be a complete investigation, and hold him responsible.
lowered expectations

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Did you expect anything else. Thankfully he wasn't able to take over the city.
BOB

Blue Island, IL

#3 Oct 9, 2013
Peloquin is the one that needs to be INVESTIGATED!
Donna

Blue Island, IL

#4 Nov 18, 2013
Its a Fraud wrote:
Tommy Brown has moved out of Blue Island, and returned the Recreation Center back to the city in shambles. There must be a complete investigation, and hold him responsible.
And he is not even embarrassed. He must be held responsible for this damage. The Children of the Gardens could not even use the recreation center, as the developer of deer point promised.
Bob

Blue Island, IL

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Peloquin and Pam Vidovic manage the Rec Center into the ground turn it over to a wannabe like Tommy Brown and he takes the fall. Wake Up!
iwin

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2013
Bob wrote:
Peloquin and Pam Vidovic manage the Rec Center into the ground turn it over to a wannabe like Tommy Brown and he takes the fall. Wake Up!
Turn it over to the people that are in that business... The park district should have been running it
Bob

Blue Island, IL

#7 Nov 19, 2013
iwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn it over to the people that are in that business... The park district should have been running it
A great answer!
frustrated in Blue Island

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 19, 2013
Wasn't it offered to the Park District and they turned it down.
open the rec center

Blue Island, IL

#9 Mar 10, 2014
The Rec Center should be used ti its fullest potential. Bob Rita must find the money to keep this valuable asset open. The residents are poaying enough in taxes.
not his district

Midlothian, IL

#10 Mar 10, 2014
open the rec center wrote:
The Rec Center should be used ti its fullest potential. Bob Rita must find the money to keep this valuable asset open. The residents are poaying enough in taxes.
the gardens are not in his district, will davis is state rep
The Election is Over

Maywood, IL

#11 Mar 10, 2014
not his district wrote:
<quoted text>
the gardens are not in his district, will davis is state rep
Bob is the mayor; like it or not.
The Rec Center is in Blue Island and taxpayers are entitled to services from The Rec Center or Tax refund; in the event the services that should be provided are not; for one reason or another.
Correct

Maywood, IL

#12 Mar 10, 2014
The Election is Over wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob is the mayor; like it or not.
The Rec Center is in Blue Island and taxpayers are entitled to services from The Rec Center or Tax refund; in the event the services that should be provided are not; for one reason or another.
The Rec Center should be open and proving a continuum of services for California Gardens Blue Island residents.
Duh

Munster, IN

#13 Mar 12, 2014
Of course he did. Look at any community ran or predominately populated by the black man. If they can't eat it or f*#k it then They obviously destroy it.
Alleged

Midlothian, IL

#14 Mar 12, 2014
frustrated in Blue Island wrote:
Wasn't it offered to the Park District and they turned it down.
Yes it was and I thought they didn't want to take over the expenses (utilities) of the building etc. Park District is hurting financially also I heard.
DOH

Midlothian, IL

#15 Mar 12, 2014
Duh wrote:
Of course he did. Look at any community ran or predominately populated by the black man. If they can't eat it or f*#k it then They obviously destroy it.
No more after hour parties or gambling being held there?
Handle It

Maywood, IL

#16 Mar 12, 2014
The Election is Over wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob is the mayor; like it or not.
The Rec Center is in Blue Island and taxpayers are entitled to services from The Rec Center or a Tax refund; in the event the services that should be provided are not; for one reason or another.
There are plenty of excuses for everything else the administration, wants. There is no excuse for the lack of service from the Rec. Center.---Indeed; when Pam left the center it was in sad disrepair. Fix it.
balla 4 life

Chicago, IL

#17 Mar 19, 2014
Handle It wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of excuses for everything else the administration, wants. There is no excuse for the lack of service from the Rec. Center.---Indeed; when Pam left the center it was in sad disrepair. Fix it.
Handle it you obviously have never been in the Centa before T. Brown or pre Pam. Pam brought new playground, new b-b ball surface new spray park, new computer lab and the best for last a new WOOD court. T brown continued with upgrades! So shut up and get your facts straight and none of the money to do any improvements were on the peeps.
Wrongo

Maywood, IL

#18 Mar 19, 2014
balla 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>
Handle it you obviously have never been in the Centa before T. Brown or pre Pam. Pam brought new playground, new b-b ball surface new spray park, new computer lab and the best for last a new WOOD court. T brown continued with upgrades! So shut up and get your facts straight and none of the money to do any improvements were on the peeps.
So the paint donation and paint job with assistance from "folks" like Rayanne Z. was not a need? Bathroom stalls not working, faucets not working, peeling paint, new floor for the court not needed? Lighting was not a need....part of the imagination of many?
When is next court date

Blue Island, IL

#19 Jun 6, 2014
Tommy Brown should be sued by the city. He did nothing for the residents of California Gardens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Improving OUR Community 10 min Improving Our Com... 86
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 15 min Kevin 23
BIIP and Blue Island 45 min unanswered questions 133
Can someone answer my question? 1 hr Watchdog 15
2018 MLK parade on Western? 2 hr Taxpayer 11
Incarnation school closing? 2 hr Saveincarrrrr 9
Lasalle king the new police chief in blue island 3 hr management 30

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages