Overdose caused death of mother in cu...

Overdose caused death of mother in custody

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 7, 2007, titled Overdose caused death of mother in custody. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The December death of a 41-year-old mother of eight in Dixmoor police custody was the result of an accidental drug overdose, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Village of Dixmoor IL

AOL

#1 Feb 22, 2007
It was terrible that there was overwhelming TV coverage of alleged abuse of this 41 year old mother by police, But hardly any coverage about her self inflicted overdose. I guess unfounded stories take priority of the truth. To make small town look bad. I am glad the Mayor and police Department stuck with following state guidelines that eventually vindicated them.
t_bowie

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 21, 2007
The situation still goes unseen. Why would they let my aunt pass away and not call nor inform n-e-one. She had children who needed her, let alone them not knowing where she was. I think the state could've done a better job with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Rep signage 50 min Major Development 22
Midlothian park district wants more of your money 3 hr Get Real 1
Carvlin lost my vote 3 hr Change Is Needed 4
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) 4 hr Year of the Woman... 435
Vargas and the Judge 7 hr CASA 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 7 hr Inquiring Minds 169
Chuck's Report Card 16 hr who 7

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages