|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

BTW wrote:
<quoted text>
There were black people in town decades ago. Some are still around.They were/are working people that you can count on to keep their lawns manicured and make improvements to their home. South Holland is 80%+ black and looks nothing like Dolton. Care to expound on your theory?
Agreed!! Black families have been in Dolton since the late 60s!!
Democracy

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Burge must go! if there is to be a change in Dolton. Everybody knows it. Let's have some integrity. Burge has been charged with everything from theft of the police vault to assault, to official misconduct. And most recently domestic violence where the married chief took over his girlfriends house, and put her out and then arrested her daughters. He was Shaw's main henchman. The Shaw era isn't over until he's gone. He should be returned to civilian life. He has cursed out so many people in this city it's amazing! And all because He's the CHIEF! Do the right thing mayor. Take his badge so the citizens will be safe.
BTW

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Democracy wrote:
Burge must go! if there is to be a change in Dolton. Everybody knows it. Let's have some integrity. Burge has been charged with everything from theft of the police vault to assault, to official misconduct. And most recently domestic violence where the married chief took over his girlfriends house, and put her out and then arrested her daughters. He was Shaw's main henchman. The Shaw era isn't over until he's gone. He should be returned to civilian life. He has cursed out so many people in this city it's amazing! And all because He's the CHIEF! Do the right thing mayor. Take his badge so the citizens will be safe.
Brother Democracy....Burge is gone. He was returned to civilian life. He is not the chief. The mayor did the right thing. His badge was taken. You have to read and stay up on what the village is doing man. They even published a picture of the man in the new paper.
TRHS1995

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

BTW wrote:
<quoted text>
There were black people in town decades ago. Some are still around.They were/are working people that you can count on to keep their lawns manicured and make improvements to their home. South Holland is 80%+ black and looks nothing like Dolton. Care to expound on your theory?
wow, didn't know that til i looked it up. This is a great point, plus they had the same Mayor for years
BTW

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

BTW wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll reply to myself. I got three judgments for my comment I'm responding to: spam, clueless, and nuts. Ironically, not one person offered to refute my statement which is to say nobody even attempted to show me where I was wrong or prove how I'm wrong. So much for your judgments.
Mick

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Who is the new chief? I cant seem to find it anywhere.
BTW

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Mick wrote:
Who is the new chief? I cant seem to find it anywhere.
His name is John Franklin. See if you can get a copy of the new paper, The Dolton Sentinel. There's an article in there about him with a picture.
What The F--K

Saint John, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Dolton police are afraid to do the job, they are a bunch of sissy's alot of them are afraid of there own shadow they are nutless
Dolton Eagle Eye

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Regarding lawns manicured and improvements, Ex-Mayor Shaw bought village properties and rented them out to Section 8ers, saying at a village meeting that they deserved decent housing. All 8ers are not bad but they bring a trail of riff raff with them. These people do not have roots so they do not take care of the property. I'm talking BBQing in the front, parties and noise all nite, cars all day long with the bass pumped up real high so that the house shakes, people standing outside talking in groups and spilling over into your grass (oh no they better not), and just uncouthness in general. That can and will destroy a neighborhood, community and village.
LOL

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

What The F--K wrote:
Dolton police are afraid to do the job, they are a bunch of sissy's alot of them are afraid of there own shadow they are nutless
++++++++++
Where's your daddy????

Who is your daddy?

What's on YOUR rap sheet?

Thought so.

How about doing some snitchin' and we can all see how brave you are, walking that talk?

Cops I know would love to blow people away with your attitude. But they can't.
Democracy

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

BTW wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother Democracy....Burge is gone. He was returned to civilian life. He is not the chief. The mayor did the right thing. His badge was taken. You have to read and stay up on what the village is doing man. They even published a picture of the man in the new paper.
Wonderful!Case closed. Welcome to the new chief you've got our support
Angel

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 25

To many night clubs and liquor stores in Dolton it's all about making a dollar and most police officers are only in it for the pay check and not to serve and protect.It's not just Dolton America is corrupted!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dixmoor Discussions

Search the Dixmoor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
City hands out another Public works job 6 min More Costly Payouts 12
BI raises city sticker to $50! 25 min We believe 61
Mayor Domingo Vargass Increased Taxes 4.9% Happ... (Jan '14) 27 min We believe 61
park district 5 hr BI RESIDENT 1
time for a change in midlo park dist 6 hr Chet 11
Police officers leaving 6 hr Zack Grahm 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr skwirts 3,835
•••
•••
•••
Dixmoor Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••