Review: Five Star Electronics

Review: Five Star Electronics

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Erica Muffet

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Jun 20, 2014
My husband and I were so upset with our cable service. We were determined to find a better service for us. Our service was Comcast, the price was unbelievably high! We were referred by a coworker of my husbands, that we should go to Five Star Electronics in Oak Lawn, to see them about DIRECTV. We had heard horror stories about that going out. The owner assured us that if it was properly installed , that we would not have any problems. We signed up right there, and so far so good!! Our first bill just came and we are now paying $103 for DIRECTV and internet. Which is half the price that we were paying before. My husband and I are VERY happy! We also did not know all the things they do at Five Star, tv sales, repairs, etc. I bought a 60" tv for my husbands birthday, and they are going to set up and deliver it for free. These guys are awesome! Forget about HH Gregg and ABT, these guys are great!!! I'm done revealing my secrets, you will have to check them out on your own!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2017 Alsip Municipal Election 7 hr EJ Alsip 4
Code violations 7 hr Rocky 3 45
Who is running for Mayor of Chicago Ridge? 8 hr No Vote 23
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now (Aug '14) 8 hr Soggy dough 302
Midlothian Trump Support 10 hr Midlothian Resident 28
Kabrina Corso behind bars again! 10 hr Daby0729 5
Review: Public Moving and Storage 17 hr They STEAL 65

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance