I'm a very important person
confused

Chicago, IL

#105 Oct 14, 2013
I pray these comments are not coming from anyone associated with the city.
The truth

Blue Island, IL

#106 Oct 14, 2013
confused wrote:
Prayer is good. However, community awareness and seeking the truth will prevail in the establishment of our City's pursuit of a Mayor who will serve the people and not his own political interests. The current administration uses some employees to bash good people and distort others opinions of them. This is a very negative time for our Community.
confused

Chicago, IL

#107 Oct 14, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayer is good. However, community awareness and seeking the truth will prevail in the establishment of our City's pursuit of a Mayor who will serve the people and not his own political interests. The current administration uses some employees to bash good people and distort others opinions of them. This is a very negative time for our Community.
for all we know you could be the mayors people. Or me. so to say it is so is ignorance. It makes you as bad as these posters. I hardly think the election will be one or lost on the comments on this site. These posts just make no sence.
Disagreed

Blue Island, IL

#108 Oct 14, 2013
Alderman La Stinka wrote:
Anyone else fed up with her drunken spouting off at the mouth?
Fed up with that your so consumed with the alderman that you get your "daily hard on" just thinking about her.
BFF and BF

Portage, MI

#109 Oct 14, 2013
Disagreed wrote:
<quoted text>Fed up with that your so consumed with the alderman that you get your "daily hard on" just thinking about her.
You only have a tiny handful of supporters and they use you. You cheated on your husband with now your current bf. You cheated and ran your mouth. You, then, defiled the position that someone else would have loved to have and he would have been an asset to our community. I see your "cheering section" only comes out after dark. TRASH, you are and "your crew"
I am a life long citizen

Portage, MI

#110 Oct 14, 2013
confused wrote:
Pray? This lying, stealing, cheating, girl is no good! If it walks like a duck...well, you know how the story goes
Back to the Drawing Board

Maywood, IL

#111 Oct 14, 2013
Puppets and Pawns.....we don't need any of them.
Puppet

Maywood, IL

#112 Oct 14, 2013
What are you drinking?
Good Stuff

Maywood, IL

#113 Oct 14, 2013
Vargaritas are best served with crushed ice.
No Question

Maywood, IL

#114 Oct 14, 2013
They are an Island Favorite
With

Maywood, IL

#115 Oct 14, 2013
Good Stuff wrote:
Lime of course!
Excellent

Maywood, IL

#116 Oct 14, 2013
No Question wrote:
They are an Island Favorite
A most excellent choice!
Do Not Forget

Maywood, IL

#117 Oct 14, 2013
With wrote:
<quoted text>
Lime of course!
Chips and Salsa!
Feelings hurt

Portage, MI

#118 Oct 14, 2013
Good Stuff wrote:
Good for the mayor calling her stupid behavior out! She can dish it out but can't take it. Boohoo Alderperson. Will your roided out, half-naked, child support dodging BF beat us all up?
Mmmmmm good

Portage, MI

#119 Oct 14, 2013
Do Not Forget wrote:
<quoted text>
Chips and Salsa!

As a former "big" girl I'm sure she can still eat
to the alderwomen

Chicago, IL

#120 Oct 15, 2013
Mmmmmm good wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard of cyber bullying on the news I guess this is it. These (this) person is obviously disturbed and motivated by some demon that has consumed him or her. Let it be. I wish you well. Take care of yourself and do not give them the satisfaction of a reply.
confused

Chicago, IL

#121 Oct 15, 2013
I am a life long citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray? This lying, stealing, cheating, girl is no good! If it walks like a duck...well, you know how the story goes
Yes pray. Judge not lest ........well you know how the story goes.
Strategy

Maywood, IL

#122 Oct 15, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>Yes pray. Judge not lest ........well you know how the story goes.
This is also an action plan used by those in power to divert readers from the never ending list of real issues that include closed bridges, Brownfield contamination, missing municipal moneys, schemes like the Robbins Mega Lime Stone Quarry, failing townships, no bid contracts, disastrous Jawa, high paying uncredentialed political appointments, bonds, lawsuits, conflict of interest, double dipping, rubber stamping, failure in Springfield, or government shut down.
BIIP

Blue Island, IL

#123 Oct 15, 2013
Mmmmmm good wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job of posting your poison over the weekend and on your day off, "B.I. 101". Now go to work today and wait for further instructions.
Blue Island 101

Blue Island, IL

#124 Oct 15, 2013
BIIP wrote:
<quoted text>Good job of posting your poison over the weekend and on your day off, "B.I. 101". Now go to work today and wait for further instructions.
Thank you sir. I will do whatever you ask. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) 1 hr Ethics 430
State Rep signage 3 hr They are Paid 9
Mashie Inman--Ida Grimes Prater Family 5 hr Silver Locks 1
Vargas and the Judge 8 hr I call BS 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 8 hr Shady 162
Prostitutes on 147 (Jan '12) 14 hr Welfare Country 25
Who is Kimberly Nicole Koschnitzky 19 hr the Jig is up 14

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages