Really dude

Midlothian, IL

#84 Oct 12, 2013
Ur drunk too wrote:
<quoted text>
What??????? LOL!!!!! Dude....the whole town pretty much hates her LOL! Have another one. Better yet, I'll meet ya at Harry's and your 12th round is on me
No one else care what you think. You are the only hater, being used to detract attention from the other Blue Island posts on Topix. Problem is your buddies just keep getting pounced on here. You are the only hater.
Repellent

Chicago, IL

#85 Oct 13, 2013
Cocaine is a hell of a drug....
Mr Brownstone

Chicago, IL

#86 Oct 13, 2013
I Am coming back
You are Welcome

Chicago, IL

#88 Oct 13, 2013
Thanks for Voting No wrote:
The Massive Lime Stone Quarry provides an EXCELLENT EXAMPLE of why it is so IMPORTANT to VOTE and VOTE NO HOME RULE!
That project is a mess!
Sheep

United States

#89 Oct 13, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tied Domingo to these ridiculous posts on Chrissy, because it was his unprofessional comments about her being in the beer garden at the Carnival that prompted these disgusting rants about her. He announced it for all at a Council meeting. He brought attention to an alderperson being Gay at his swearing in ceremony. Domingo you have no class and just maybe we are sick of you professing to us what think should or should not be announced.
Take your self-righteous bullshit and shove it. Please! This child is always drunk and she does not no when enough is enough. It's her mouth that gets her into trouble. She should be called out. She is an embarrassment to her family and our community
She would know

United States

#90 Oct 13, 2013
Repellent wrote:
Cocaine is a hell of a drug....
Is that what she's handing out to the trick or treaters? Awesome
blue sland Son

Chicago, IL

#91 Oct 13, 2013
She should be more selective, and tastfull on what she posts on Facebook. She is an Alderman, pictures of half naked boyfriends in bed is wrong.
simply no class!
Joe Friday

Midlothian, IL

#92 Oct 13, 2013
blue sland Son wrote:
She should be more selective, and tastfull on what she posts on Facebook. She is an Alderman, pictures of half naked boyfriends in bed is wrong.
simply no class!
Why are you creepin on her Facebook page? Some kinda stalker or something?
Heads Up

Chicago, IL

#93 Oct 13, 2013
"Thanks for Voting No wrote:
The Massive Lime Stone Quarry provides an EXCELLENT EXAMPLE of why it is so IMPORTANT to VOTE and VOTE NO HOME RULE!"
That whole project is a mess!

Unfortunately, Blue Island aldermen have to do their own research, Bob, Domingo, and the BIIPS kept it all a secret.
Not bright followers

Tinley Park, IL

#94 Oct 13, 2013
Joe Friday wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you creepin on her Facebook page? Some kinda stalker or something?
How is it creepin when she posts it?
Out all weekend

Tinley Park, IL

#95 Oct 13, 2013
Really dude wrote:
<quoted text>
No one else care what you think. You are the only hater, being used to detract attention from the other Blue Island posts on Topix. Problem is your buddies just keep getting pounced on here. You are the only hater.
She can be out from Thursday to Sunday but cannot support the community and it's people. Wonder where she gets all her drinking money from? We all know the bf doesn't pay for her. She's an idiot. The reason why she has what she has is because of her ex-husband's good name and family work.
No Home Rule

Chicago, IL

#96 Oct 13, 2013
Heads Up wrote:
"Thanks for Voting No wrote:
The Massive Lime Stone Quarry provides an EXCELLENT EXAMPLE of why it is so IMPORTANT to VOTE and VOTE NO HOME RULE!"
That whole project is a mess!
Unfortunately, Blue Island aldermen have to do their own research, Bob, Domingo, and the BIIPS kept it all a secret.
Blue Island was sold out!
No education

Midlothian, IL

#97 Oct 13, 2013
Sheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your self-righteous bullshit and shove it. Please! This child is always drunk and she does not no when enough is enough. It's her mouth that gets her into trouble. She should be called out. She is an embarrassment to her family and our community
Your spelling and grammar are an embarrassment, worry about getting yourself back to school.
Pity Party is Ovah

Chicago, IL

#98 Oct 14, 2013
No education wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spelling and grammar are an embarrassment, worry about getting yourself back to school.
Quit trying to belittle others for no valid reason. You, old girl, need to stop embarassing your family and the community with your drunken stupors. You don't deserve anyone's respect with your behavior. That half-naked boyfriend you took photos of is getting ass elsewhere. Karmas a B, isn't it. How's the water in your fishbowl?
Truths

United States

#99 Oct 14, 2013
Pity Party is Ovah wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit trying to belittle others for no valid reason. You, old girl, need to stop embarassing your family and the community with your drunken stupors. You don't deserve anyone's respect with your behavior. That half-naked boyfriend you took photos of is getting ass elsewhere. Karmas a B, isn't it. How's the water in your fishbowl?
She thinks we don't know all about her disgraceful behavior. Everybody knows. She is not smart nor slick. She threatens people with her title. A title she mocks now. A title she claims she didn't want to begin with? What happened to her? Sad so sad
Smartened Up

Chicago, IL

#100 Oct 14, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks we don't know all about her disgraceful behavior. Everybody knows. She is not smart nor slick. She threatens people with her title. A title she mocks now. A title she claims she didn't want to begin with? What happened to her? Sad so sad
Both husbands left her, that's what happened. The alcohol is more powerful than her desire to love someone. Her need for attention is priority, any kind of attention. Sad so sad is correct.
Exploiting women

Midlothian, IL

#101 Oct 14, 2013
Smartened Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Both husbands left her, that's what happened. The alcohol is more powerful than her desire to love someone. Her need for attention is priority, any kind of attention. Sad so sad is correct.
This is your opinion and not factual. I am not Chrissy and I will expose you for your venomous threats against her. While it is legal attack public officials for your opinions of them, it is Not in your best interest to attack and spew lies about her mon-political friends and family. Keep attacking her and when the next election occurs, you will be first to go. Now spend the rest of your paid government Holiday doing something productive, rather than covering your political party's arse.
Drunk again

Chicago, IL

#102 Oct 14, 2013
Exploiting women wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your opinion and not factual. I am not Chrissy and I will expose you for your venomous threats against her. While it is legal attack public officials for your opinions of them, it is Not in your best interest to attack and spew lies about her mon-political friends and family. Keep attacking her and when the next election occurs, you will be first to go. Now spend the rest of your paid government Holiday doing something productive, rather than covering your political party's arse.
Where's the threat? Go sleep it off.
Thank you

Chicago, IL

#103 Oct 14, 2013
Exploiting women wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, ma for setting us all straight. P.S. Smart thinking on the alderman's part for decorating. These forums benefit the community in more ways than one. Now, if she can just keep her big yap shut and act like a lady, that she is capable of being, all will be right in BI LOL
Mike

Midlothian, IL

#104 Oct 14, 2013
Instead of posting about The alderman, why don't you use your day off to clean up your yard. Or are you just too busy doing what you were told to do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Governor Quinn are you Listening (Aug '13) 16 min Protect Your Wallet 34
2 Blue Island brothers in line for 6 government... (Nov '13) 4 hr Ben 47
Who is Midlothians Jack Hille? 8 hr Applause 71
midlo tax hike 8 hr Huh 151
village idiot 8 hr who is it 3
Bengal Football.., 8 hr TheTaxMan 44
Mayor Ryback 8 hr In With The Old 1
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match

Dixmoor Jobs