I'm a very important person
really

Chicago, IL

#41 Oct 9, 2013
Really Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rhetoric resemble that of one of his incompetents. Bullshit... Real strong words there!
it is what it is. You are full of shit. You must be one of those "qualified" people who got fired. Ken is that you?
Second to - None -

Maywood, IL

#42 Oct 9, 2013
Flip Flop wrote:
<quoted text>Like John Frasor? Dave Mindeman? Mario Gomez? Jim Riehel? Mark Miller? Marcia Stone? Mark Ruthenberg? Etc. etc.
An absolute Team of "Experts" in their fields..........
Flip Flop

Blue Island, IL

#43 Oct 9, 2013
Expert hacks!
Looney

Tinley Park, IL

#44 Oct 9, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>it is what it is. You are full of shit. You must be one of those "qualified" people who got fired. Ken is that you?
Why would it be Ken? Those two were pallys
really

United States

#45 Oct 10, 2013
Looney wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it be Ken? Those two were pallys
which two?
Looney

Portage, MI

#46 Oct 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>which two?
The alderman and Ken
Easy Peasy

Chicago, IL

#47 Oct 10, 2013
Chrissy is Really Dude. She tries to defend herself every chance she can while trying to get the posts deleted. She spews on and on about Duhmingo exploiting women in other posts. Transparent. Spend more time on the issues in Blue Island rather than trying to creatively post on Topix. Save a couple of dollars and pass out candy like a good Alderperson. Show community spirit instead of drinking spirits. Get it together girl.
Well said

Chicago, IL

#48 Oct 10, 2013
Good luck with that wrote:
<quoted text>
A) is she not a regular in the local watering holes? B) has she not gotten into verbal altercations with people of OUR community?
C) as an elected official isn't she supposed to serve, US, her "neighbors"?
So, tell me how I'm off base????
....and tell me Midlo how you are privy to all her politically dealings? Considering she rarely shows her face
This is all true. Sad but true. Such a disgrace to all and yet she claims to be trying to save us. I would rather swim in shark infested waters than believe she can save my ass.
Said Very Well

Blue Island, IL

#50 Oct 10, 2013
Well said wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all true. Sad but true. Such a disgrace to all and yet she claims to be trying to save us. I would rather swim in shark infested waters than believe she can save my ass.
Your ass aint worth saving!
STFU and Kill Yourselves

Cantonment, FL

#51 Oct 10, 2013
but first you should~~~

Honk

on

Bobo
Uh Oh

Chicago, IL

#52 Oct 10, 2013
STFU and Kill Yourselves wrote:
but first you should~~~
Honk
on
Bobo
Did you wake up in a strangers bed again?
Honk On BoBo

Cantonment, FL

#53 Oct 10, 2013
never~

Honk.

On.

Bobo.

http://i.imgur.com/VlZo0.gif
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you wake up in a strangers bed again?
Sticks and stones

Tinley Park, IL

#54 Oct 10, 2013
Said Very Well wrote:
<quoted text>Your ass aint worth saving!
And your ass is too big to miss.
Stated saying

Tinley Park, IL

#55 Oct 10, 2013
BOB wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us more?
Her mother and the alder "lady" (I can't even type that with a straight face) have been heard blaming the ex-husband for her unwanted title. Of all the nerve. It's disgraceful and just plain ungrateful
City worker

Blue Island, IL

#56 Oct 10, 2013
Stated saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Her mother and the alder "lady" (I can't even type that with a straight face) have been heard blaming the ex-husband for her unwanted title. Of all the nerve. It's disgraceful and just plain ungrateful
Pity us if she leaves her position. Then who will have the balls to call out this crooked administration? The more I hear from each department, the more I know the Rita's are out to protect their positions and pad their pockets. Surround yourself with fools and you have the power. They don't question you, right Johnny? This this town is small and word gets around fast.
Enabler

Chicago, IL

#57 Oct 10, 2013
Stated saying wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why her child has issues. No one to blame but herself.
Whos Johnny

Tinley Park, IL

#58 Oct 10, 2013
City worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity us if she leaves her position. Then who will have the balls to call out this crooked administration? The more I hear from each department, the more I know the Rita's are out to protect their positions and pad their pockets. Surround yourself with fools and you have the power. They don't question you, right Johnny? This this town is small and word gets around fast.
Ya don't say word gets around fast?!?!?!? You're a bright one LOL. Soooooo why don't you tell your BFF CB to get her shit together? Oh wait, you won't cause you're probably getting shitfaced with her and acting like trash
STFU already

Chicago, IL

#59 Oct 10, 2013
City worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrissy stop posting. You look pathetic not ballsy, just tipsy.
Really dude

Blue Island, IL

#60 Oct 10, 2013
Enabler wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Chrissy you idiot. Now, looking at this post, it proves that Domingo's crew has a blatant disrespect for women. Get a clue, in 2013 we don't bash women for partying and who SINGLE girls play with. Keep it up you just prove that these guys hate the female gender. Just ask the other uninformed Alderwomen. Being treated as if they don't have brains. Ironically Nancy thinks more fairly and objectively than her siblings. Keep trashing Chrissy and the whole town will hate you.
Hit the nail

Tinley Park, IL

#61 Oct 10, 2013
Enabler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit the nail on the head! Who told them the rules don't apply to them? They have no regard for consequences nor care. They trash anyone that serves them no purpose. A bunch of users. I really enjoyed hearing Alderman Cheatle Buckner whatever name she is using in Harry's last month, stumbling drunk stating, "I'm an alderman. I'm an alderman. I can make peoples lives miserable". She only uses her title when she's drunk and tries to scare people. We all were laughing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the forum (Jan '15) 30 min BIIP sucks 69
Village Board Meeting 7/11/2017 43 min just a thought 6
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 3 hr Profiles in courage 247
Let's buy Domingo some pot 3 hr Balance 17
Growing up in the Ridge (Jan '11) 5 hr Gotta Buck Gotta ... 88
Real estate Tax Bill (Jun '12) 7 hr Chuy 27
rats, rats and more rats (Sep '16) 9 hr Concerned 24

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages