I'm a very important person
no good

Chicago, IL

#21 Oct 7, 2013
I lost, but you don't see me basing the party that beat me. Thats trifling and childish, this town needs less bickering and bashing and more focus on the problems that are keeping us from our former greatness. I will be back.
No Doubt

Maywood, IL

#22 Oct 7, 2013
Any-City IL wrote:
The council members up for re-election seem to be clueless and seem happy playing politics with the new Mayor. The complaint and concern most have about the current leadership is that there is no leadership. One spends 100 percent of his time on politics, switching political sides the others strike secret deals to benefit contributors and friends. The rest are watching and waiting for the new mayor to fall on his face.
This applies To many cities across Il. including Blue Island.....
Im Chrissy

Lockport, IL

#23 Oct 8, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
See folks, this is how your new mayor and his thug crew operate. Discredit the only aldeperson who questions them. Domingo's crew can be found out partying most days of the week and no one calls them alcoholics. Again, different standards for women! I'm watching u Vargas crew!
Chrissy quit posting, you look crazy, high and drunk. Thug crew? Really? Check yourself into rehab so you can once and for all see things clearly. You have made so many enemies that bars empty out when you walk in because they are afraid someone is going to take a shot at you. Control your tongue and get help and stop blaming everyone. Look in the mirror, I know it's not pretty but do it.
Miss You Too

Blue Island, IL

#24 Oct 8, 2013
Im Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrissy quit posting, you look crazy, high and drunk. Thug crew? Really? Check yourself into rehab so you can once and for all see things clearly. You have made so many enemies that bars empty out when you walk in because they are afraid someone is going to take a shot at you. Control your tongue and get help and stop blaming everyone. Look in the mirror, I know it's not pretty but do it.
You sound like someone who still has deep feelings for her and think of her during your every waking moment!
Sad

Melrose Park, IL

#25 Oct 8, 2013
Miss You Too wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like someone who still has deep feelings for her and think of her during your every waking moment!
Must be drunk again.
You know whats sad

Portage, MI

#26 Oct 9, 2013
She has said she really didn't want the position to begin with. That it was "forced" on her.
Not Just a Title

Maywood, IL

#27 Oct 9, 2013
Alderman-Not just a title

Which alderman appears to be doing the job they were elected to do?

So many aldermen miss committee meetings, community meetings, city council meetings, and are totally unfamiliar with concerns, subjects, the community, fiscal challenges, and what is really going on in Blue Island.

G-Pass wants 5%. Most credit card companies charge less than half of that.
Alderman Donahue scratched the surface and appears to be on the right track with the G-Pass company opportunity.

Blue Island aldermen and elected officials must to do their homework.
Trick or treat

Tinley Park, IL

#28 Oct 9, 2013
Our alderwhore says she's not decorating for Halloween this year because she can't afford to hand-out candy. Maybe her mommy or brother can bail her out on this one
BOB

Blue Island, IL

#29 Oct 9, 2013
You know whats sad wrote:
She has said she really didn't want the position to begin with. That it was "forced" on her.
Tell us more?
So not fair

Blue Island, IL

#30 Oct 9, 2013
Trick or treat wrote:
Our alderwhore says she's not decorating for Halloween this year because she can't afford to hand-out candy. Maybe her mommy or brother can bail her out on this one
Unless you're her neighbor and you spend hundreds of dollars on candy, take time out to decorate your home and spend an entire evening dedicated to answering your door for the kiddies, then you need to shut up and stop judging others!
Trick or treat

Tinley Park, IL

#31 Oct 9, 2013
So not fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're her neighbor and you spend hundreds of dollars on candy, take time out to decorate your home and spend an entire evening dedicated to answering your door for the kiddies, then you need to shut up and stop judging others!
Oh really?!?! Don't we the tax payers pay her to SERVE our community????
Stay outta the bars

Tinley Park, IL

#32 Oct 9, 2013
So not fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if she saved her money, instead of drinking it all away and paying for her new boyfriend, she'd be able to do things like that for the children in our community. It's not judging her it's showing exactly what she is. A self-absorbed, delusional drunk
Really Dude

Blue Island, IL

#33 Oct 9, 2013
Trick or treat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?!?! Don't we the tax payers pay her to SERVE our community????
Since she was the only one questioning the new mayor and his incompetent hires, then I guess she is the ONLY alderperson doing her job. Now shut up and go get a life. The rest of us are trying to save our town from the most corrupt administration that has ever been in office.
Really Dude

Blue Island, IL

#34 Oct 9, 2013
Stay outta the bars wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if she saved her money, instead of drinking it all away and paying for her new boyfriend, she'd be able to do things like that for the children in our community. It's not judging her it's showing exactly what she is. A self-absorbed, delusional drunk
This is your inaccurate opinion. Chrissy you need to take legal action against this slanderer!
Flip Flop

Blue Island, IL

#35 Oct 9, 2013
Really Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Since she was the only one questioning the new mayor and his incompetent hires, then I guess she is the ONLY alderperson doing her job. Now shut up and go get a life. The rest of us are trying to save our town from the most corrupt administration that has ever been in office.
She never questioned Peloquin.
Really Dude

Blue Island, IL

#36 Oct 9, 2013
Flip Flop wrote:
<quoted text>She never questioned Peloquin.
Maybe because he chose professionals who knew their jobs and had extensive knowledge in their fields. Now go sit down with the other sheep.
Good luck with that

Tinley Park, IL

#37 Oct 9, 2013
Really Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your inaccurate opinion. Chrissy you need to take legal action against this slanderer!
A) is she not a regular in the local watering holes? B) has she not gotten into verbal altercations with people of OUR community?
C) as an elected official isn't she supposed to serve, US, her "neighbors"?

So, tell me how I'm off base????
....and tell me Midlo how you are privy to all her politically dealings? Considering she rarely shows her face
ya right

Chicago, IL

#38 Oct 9, 2013
Really Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because he chose professionals who knew their jobs and had extensive knowledge in their fields. Now go sit down with the other sheep.
what a bunch of bullshit!
Really Dude

Blue Island, IL

#39 Oct 9, 2013
ya right wrote:
<quoted text>what a bunch of bullshit!
Your rhetoric resemble that of one of his incompetents. Bullshit... Real strong words there!
Flip Flop

Blue Island, IL

#40 Oct 9, 2013
Really Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Like John Frasor? Dave Mindeman? Mario Gomez? Jim Riehel? Mark Miller? Marcia Stone? Mark Ruthenberg? Etc. etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alderman Hawley and his misinformation program (Feb '14) 2 hr Double Lives 171
Joe Gatrell's vaunted slate 2 hr They Must Go 9
JAWA water project (Jun '12) 13 hr Next Court Date 734
Snow removal, 2014 (Feb '14) 17 hr CASAs Hat 233
Illinois State Legislators Want Something For N... 17 hr In Line 12
the blue island forum (Nov '09) 18 hr kiss 49
A cowardly excuse for a man 23 hr Bob 51

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance