of 13
Next Last
Wright

Blue Island, IL

#251 Jan 28, 2014
The avg j wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Murphy had a pool party
Was there a loss of life that cost the Blue Island residents?
Alderwoman

Chicago, IL

#252 Feb 7, 2014
Love is in the air.
We Believe

Forest Park, IL

#253 Aug 15, 2014
Is the VIP still an alderperson or just plays one for the gangbangers?
We believe

Blue Island, IL

#254 Aug 15, 2014
We Believe wrote:
Is the VIP still an alderperson or just plays one for the gangbangers?
This comment was posted by an imposter who obviously is threatened by the "We Believe" moniker. Otherwise, he would find his own moniker. "We Believe's originator in NO WAY endorses or supports the BIIP. We also do not degrade women as a part of our political plan.
Losers

Blue Island, IL

#255 Aug 15, 2014
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment was posted by an imposter who obviously is threatened by the "We Believe" moniker. Otherwise, he would find his own moniker. "We Believe's originator in NO WAY endorses or supports the BIIP. We also do not degrade women as a part of our political plan.
I told you all several months ago how obvious it was that Vargas and J Rita politically mistreated female Alderpersons. They did not include several of them in the ridiculous redesign of the City Management Team. We all know how that turned out.
We See

Maywood, IL

#256 Aug 15, 2014
Losers wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you all several months ago how obvious it was that Vargas and J Rita politically mistreated female Alderpersons. They did not include several of them in the ridiculous redesign of the City Management Team. We all know how that turned out.
"Full Moat"!
lest we forget

Park Ridge, IL

#257 Aug 17, 2014
Wright wrote:
<quoted text>Was there a loss of life that cost the Blue Island residents?
the after- hours pool party / sex orgy at the Park District and at the expense of our tax paying residents was hosted by Mr. Bilotto and included his Calumet township cronies and others . Joe Murphy had nothing to do with it and I don't believe was even there . This abuse of power falls on Mr. Bilotto's shoulders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember when? (Sep '08) 9 min simgirl 36
Pokemon Go 32 min son 5
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) 48 min The Man 55
Shady Lady 55 min lil man 13
Stevo at the City Council meeting 2 hr There it is 98
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 2 hr Wopner 162
Did you attend tonight's Flooding meeting at Pa... 8 hr Flooding Continues 14

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance