I'm a very important person
Drunk

Chicago, IL

#230 Jan 23, 2014
First ward citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to point out how this administration's priorities are screwed up. All this bashing of an alderwoman who was voted in office by her ward, elite parties,and giving out jobs to the connected. Meanwhile, bridges closed with no plan, storefronts closed with no plan, financial destruction with no plan, roads are deplorable with no plan. Might I suggest if they want to have all these parties, at least do something constructive for the misfortunate of the community.
At least you are preventing the local drinking establishments from closing. Job well done, bet you have not heard that in a long time.
The truth

Blue Island, IL

#231 Jan 23, 2014
Drunk wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you are preventing the local drinking establishments from closing. Job well done, bet you have not heard that in a long time.
So glad that others see how alcohol and partying have played such a huge role among this administration's members.
Hey Truth

Chicago, IL

#232 Jan 24, 2014
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is that Chrissy can not be controlled to do what Vargas wants her to do. The BIIP has started a massive campaign to smear her name. They want to plant their own alderperson in her seat. The truth is that they will go so low as to discredit her as a human being. This is how ruthless and low the BIIP is. They use degenerates to spread their filth. Now, regardless of what your personal opinions of a certain first ward alder person is, are you really wanting to be lied to by these liars? Do you want them to be able to spend our money with no opposition? I know the answer to this question, because I have spoken to many of you. You have stated your outrage at the current administration. We will fight like hell to get these guys out! Topix is our forum and their lying will not be tolerated here. They have and will continue to look like idiots if they do. Chrissy, if you need a great lawyer let me know. There is some legitimate slandering here.
Moron, the can not, cannot post was because of this. YOU stay off this forum. Always so quick to pick on others grammar and yet makes loads of them themselves. How's that fishbowl?
Okie Dokie

Blue Island, IL

#233 Jan 24, 2014
Hey Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, the can not, cannot post was because of this. YOU stay off this forum. Always so quick to pick on others grammar and yet makes loads of them themselves. How's that fishbowl?
Glad you stopped calling yourself "Grammer" since that is not the correct spelling. You "can not" even spell. But, go ahead and call others morons.
The truth

Blue Island, IL

#234 Jan 24, 2014
Hey Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, the can not, cannot post was because of this. YOU stay off this forum. Always so quick to pick on others grammar and yet makes loads of them themselves. How's that fishbowl?
Wow! The truth really shakes you boys up!
Previous and Current

Maywood, IL

#235 Jan 24, 2014
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad that others see how alcohol and partying have played such a huge role among this administration's members.
Blue Island elected officials and many employees know every watering hole, liquor store, created a few "spots of their own".
Jackson

Chicago, IL

#236 Jan 25, 2014
Hey Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, the can not, cannot post was because of this. YOU stay off this forum. Always so quick to pick on others grammar and yet makes loads of them themselves. How's that fishbowl?
Seems like Hey Truth hit a nerve here and, regardless of any real issues that Chrissy may or may not have , certainly seems a smear campaign is in play. Shall we resurrect the drunken sex orgy pool party, which involved our esteemed politicians, park district, off duty police ... And Calumet Township officials that resulted in a white
washed "accidental death" investigation ??? The BIIP was and us all about Democrat control .... And abuse .... Chrissy keep your independence !!
Sweet

Maywood, IL

#237 Jan 25, 2014
The Fishbowl Has placed it self under the microscope!
Finger Bang

Midlothian, IL

#239 Jan 25, 2014
she was at that pool party.
BITaxpayer

United States

#240 Jan 25, 2014
Finger Bang wrote:
she was at that pool party.
You have proof of this or just slandering her?
Finger Lickin Good

Blue Island, IL

#241 Jan 26, 2014
Finger Bang wrote:
she was at that pool party.
Annie West? Ya she was there!
In the report

Chicago, IL

#242 Jan 27, 2014
BITaxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proof of this or just slandering her?
It's in the police report. No slander here just stating the facts. It's interesting reading.
Ken

Chicago, IL

#243 Jan 27, 2014
Finger Bang wrote:
she was at that pool party.
She left with me that night. We are innocent.
Wright

Blue Island, IL

#244 Jan 27, 2014
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Seems like Hey Truth hit a nerve here and, regardless of any real issues that Chrissy may or may not have , certainly seems a smear campaign is in play. Shall we resurrect the drunken sex orgy pool party, which involved our esteemed politicians, park district, off duty police ... And Calumet Township officials that resulted in a white
washed "accidental death" investigation ??? The BIIP was and us all about Democrat control .... And abuse .... Chrissy keep your independence !!
I agree. Who threw that infamous pool party again?
BITaxpayer

United States

#245 Jan 27, 2014
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Seems like Hey Truth hit a nerve here and, regardless of any real issues that Chrissy may or may not have , certainly seems a smear campaign is in play. Shall we resurrect the drunken sex orgy pool party, which involved our esteemed politicians, park district, off duty police ... And Calumet Township officials that resulted in a white
washed "accidental death" investigation ??? The BIIP was and us all about Democrat control .... And abuse .... Chrissy keep your independence !!
Wait a minute she was at that infamous pool party too!? And you want us to look the other way on this? You are as bad as the politicians you are slandering. The hell with you on giving her a pass. You reap what you sow pal.
CumOn

Chicago, IL

#246 Jan 27, 2014
You didn't really think the drunk would pass up a good time did you? She wouldn't miss a drunken bash at the expense of others. She had to chase after Ken. She's like a lost puppy without him to follow.
Wright

Blue Island, IL

#247 Jan 27, 2014
CumOn wrote:
You didn't really think the drunk would pass up a good time did you? She wouldn't miss a drunken bash at the expense of others. She had to chase after Ken. She's like a lost puppy without him to follow.
And who sponsored that party at the expense of Blue Island residents?
Justice is calling

Blue Island, IL

#248 Jan 27, 2014
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Seems like Hey Truth hit a nerve here and, regardless of any real issues that Chrissy may or may not have , certainly seems a smear campaign is in play. Shall we resurrect the drunken sex orgy pool party, which involved our esteemed politicians, park district, off duty police ... And Calumet Township officials that resulted in a white
washed "accidental death" investigation ??? The BIIP was and us all about Democrat control .... And abuse .... Chrissy keep your independence !!
Mr. Jackson, Please provide us more information. We need a Grand Jury to convene, and investigate this. Someone has gotten away with murder. You are a brave person. Justice calls you. Please do not let her down.
welcome to blue island

Blue Island, IL

#249 Jan 27, 2014
First ward citizen wrote:
<quoted text>What sense does this statement make? "It is not Mayor Domingo supporters who are making vile comments about their alderwomen but the residents who live in her ward."
First, I feel this is ironic, that there are no Mayor Vargas supporters in the first ward as the other first ward alderman ran beside Mayor Vargas on the same party's ticket.
Second, how dare you make such a statement representing the first ward? I don't recall ever being polled by anyone on how we the first ward taxpayer's feel about how we are being represented by our aldermen.
Third, is it not below disrespectful that you make a statement "It is not Mayor Vargas supporters who are making vile comments about their alderwomen but the residents who live in her ward." ?
If you feel you can make these statements on behalf of the first ward, you are totally wrong and need to stop now! A few recomendations ,if you have a personal axe to grind, use your own identity and do not hide behind the good citizens of the first ward! If this is political, take it to the polls or David Orr's office.
expect nothing less, you are living in blue island.
The avg j

Cicero, IL

#250 Jan 27, 2014
Wright wrote:
<quoted text>And who sponsored that party at the expense of Blue Island residents?
Joe Murphy had a pool party

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Building Dept do your job! 42 min Bob and John puppets 34
Court dates for Blue Island 51 min Zip Nada 41
Cruise Nights in BI (Oct '13) 1 hr Bob and John puppets 3
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 2 hr Pete 273
Problems with RidgeFest? 4 hr suck fest 2017 5
Gay hookup teens (Jul '15) 5 hr BooSHaT288a 5
Poll Open Poll: Who wants Fred B. For Mayor Of Blue ... (Sep '10) 5 hr Change is Needed 56

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages