Is St James closing.
Nurse Betty

Homewood, IL

#1 Oct 21, 2013
I heard BOTH hospitals have given 90 day notices, anyone out there know anything more?
joe

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Yes notices have been given to county
nurse ratchet

Chicago Heights, IL

#3 Oct 25, 2013
It better not! Where will the deadbeats go for treatment and refuse payment? Who else will tolerate it? Oh, heavens!

Since: Jun 10

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 25, 2013
Rumor has I that SJ in Olympia Fields will be purchased by Advocate. CH is still on the block.
Typical liberal

Chicago Heights, IL

#5 Oct 25, 2013
Won't someone PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN? St James should stay open and serve the great communities of Chicago Hts and Ford Hts! No matter how much money it loses to the unfortunate who simply refuse to pay! Hey, them Doctors took an oath! Maybe we should send Gonzalez to the Vatican to personally see the pope! He seems like a push over!
Typical liberal

Chicago Heights, IL

#6 Oct 25, 2013
I went to the doctor the other day for a check up. Would you believe I received a bill? It's true! It was for $120! I thought health care was free! I voted for Obama! I Demand my free health care! Yes we can! I could use that $120 on a cable bill or a night at the nudie bar! I earned it! Let someone else pay for it! Perhaps I could just vote for someone else to pay it! Hey, a deal is a deal, right?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 25, 2013
No, it is not closing. There will be layoffs but it will remain open.
Typical liberal

Chicago Heights, IL

#8 Oct 28, 2013
digger_70 wrote:
No, it is not closing. There will be layoffs but it will remain open.
As long as I get my free Obamacare! Free, free, free! Lets make some other guy pay for it! I have other things to spend my money on! Free! Them Doctors should be forced to work for free! They owe it to the people's who voted for Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincoln-Way Board to Weigh Options for Future o... 7 min Local Yokel 02 166
Tax and Spend will never end we vote em OUT 1 hr Fatts Waller 3
Ed and ( or was it ) Fred? 9 hr Moodygan 3
Chicago Ridge real estate tax bills 10 hr Are you new pal 16
Toland/Raiders 10 hr Chuck 19
Love able Lenny Feil 12 hr Pipsqueek_Magee 17
Property Tax bills (Oct '11) 12 hr iwin 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages