New Police commander position ? really?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Captain O

Blue Island, IL

#21 Jan 30, 2014
City Council wrote:
<quoted text>That is a requirement for all top brass in Blue Island.
300 lbs minimum to make chief
City Council

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 30, 2014
We hear that the city is trying to receive a federal grant to have a food court built at the P.D. That's a fabulous idea.
gxm23272

Oak Lawn, IL

#23 Jan 30, 2014
Seriously? I want to put them in my car and drive around and let's see if we can use that money for something else. You think?
Jackson

Chicago, IL

#24 Jan 30, 2014
This wouldn't have happened under a Stevo administration! Merit based selection is what our community demands!
City Council

Chicago, IL

#25 Feb 1, 2014
Now that we know you read these posts ,start enforcing rules and regs state and local laws.
6 a.m. Feb 1st 2014 officer in new Taurus sleeping behind old metrovision in back of lot. 127 Sacramento next to Mr sub. Kevin I believe its your brother Tim. Midnight are not for sleeping ,try patrolling. Loved the look on his face when he left for shift change and realized he was caught.
Off Beat

Maywood, IL

#26 Feb 1, 2014
We need officers to be Alert, Protect, and Serve my Blue Island.
Domingo Team 6

Midlothian, IL

#27 Feb 1, 2014
City Council wrote:
Now that we know you read these posts ,start enforcing rules and regs state and local laws.
6 a.m. Feb 1st 2014 officer in new Taurus sleeping behind old metrovision in back of lot. 127 Sacramento next to Mr sub. Kevin I believe its your brother Tim. Midnight are not for sleeping ,try patrolling. Loved the look on his face when he left for shift change and realized he was caught.
It was not Tim it was the other bald headed short cop. zzzzzz zzzzzz
Homework

Oak Forest, IL

#28 Feb 1, 2014
duuuh wrote:
<quoted text> Chicago did a nationwide search,.
McCarthy? King of Compstat?

Weis (JFled)

Chicago is no place to follow in terms of picking the CHIEF. Consider your options by all means, but national searches have just gotten them 300+k/yr morons. What about choosing a commander from a north-suburban town about the same population or larger. That would be an ideal place to start.
bla bla bla

United States

#29 Feb 2, 2014
Spit Shine Army Needed wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Barnes, would make a Great, Chief of Police.
you could'nt do the job
bla bla bla

United States

#30 Feb 2, 2014
City Council wrote:
Now that we know you read these posts ,start enforcing rules and regs state and local laws.
6 a.m. Feb 1st 2014 officer in new Taurus sleeping behind old metrovision in back of lot. 127 Sacramento next to Mr sub. Kevin I believe its your brother Tim. Midnight are not for sleeping ,try patrolling. Loved the look on his face when he left for shift change and realized he was caught.
did you see him sleeping
bla bla bla

United States

#31 Feb 2, 2014
Domingo Team 6 wrote:
<quoted text>It was not Tim it was the other bald headed short cop. zzzzzz zzzzzz
did you see him sleeping
Public Resources

Maywood, IL

#32 Feb 2, 2014
Off Beat wrote:
We need officers to be Alert, Protect, and Serve my Blue Island.
Directors, Supervisors, and Watch Commanders probably need to monitor areas of concern more closely.
earnest t

Orland Park, IL

#33 Feb 22, 2014
why is everybody ripping on the sisks. Congratulations to Kevin . and Tim and Geoff get well soon. What nobody realizes is that they put Kevin Sisk there to serve as a punching bag, a fall guy. John Rita and Mike Cornell are not running that department. It is running itself. Kevin was put there to deal with all of the bullsh*t while the flip flop twins play golf and ignore the problems. Sisk has been numerous things over the years and has managed to do them well. He was aSgt., a union representative for the officers, a pension board member, and quite frankly has done a pretty good job at keeping those jobs separate and has been fair. A politician, yes, but he is first and foremost, a cop. The b.s. is already starting on here to discredit him, all of the crying about if B.I. had a chief to stick up for them, and if we had a chief, he would give us direction and fight city hall for us, hey dumb*ss, Kevin is the only one who WILL do that, not cornell or rita. The last time I looked, his uniform said POLICE, not BIIP.
Chrissy

Blue Island, IL

#34 Feb 22, 2014
earnest t wrote:
why is everybody ripping on the sisks. Congratulations to Kevin . and Tim and Geoff get well soon. What nobody realizes is that they put Kevin Sisk there to serve as a punching bag, a fall guy. John Rita and Mike Cornell are not running that department. It is running itself. Kevin was put there to deal with all of the bullsh*t while the flip flop twins play golf and ignore the problems. Sisk has been numerous things over the years and has managed to do them well. He was aSgt., a union representative for the officers, a pension board member, and quite frankly has done a pretty good job at keeping those jobs separate and has been fair. A politician, yes, but he is first and foremost, a cop. The b.s. is already starting on here to discredit him, all of the crying about if B.I. had a chief to stick up for them, and if we had a chief, he would give us direction and fight city hall for us, hey dumb*ss, Kevin is the only one who WILL do that, not cornell or rita. The last time I looked, his uniform said POLICE, not BIIP.
Kevin and all the sicks have proven nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Rybak 20 min Shorty rufs daddy 3
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee (Mar '15) 23 min Change is needed 132
Poll Should Crestwood residents pay for Chief T's cr... (Oct '11) 1 hr Fantastic 662
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) 2 hr Repeat 236
Gary Sinise? (Dec '11) 3 hr brian 21
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 11 hr It s been confirm... 217
Midlothian Cop Video 15 hr Trumbull 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages