Crestwood well water lawsuits will st...

Crestwood well water lawsuits will stand alone

There are 31 comments on the The Southtown Star story from May 16, 2012, titled Crestwood well water lawsuits will stand alone. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

A water fountain in Playfield Park sits adjacent to a well and water tower where contaminated water mixed with the village's drinking water in Crestwood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fooled Again

Arlington Heights, IL

#23 Apr 30, 2013
Fooled No More wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely 100 % correct about the cost of a personal injury attorney. The key is can he win the case. Now go ask John Toscas he is a personal injury attorney. He will educate you and tell you the same thing my brother said. If there is no scientific proof at this time linking the water to any cancer who do you think would have to pay for the experts to try and prove the water caused any type of damages. Why it is the attorney that is who. Now if he does not believe he can win the case do you actually believe the attorney is going to foot the bill for experts? No. Unless it is a slam dunk case.
So a little advice. Unless you know what you are talking about you may want to not post your own opinion as fact. After all attorneys are out to make money. And if they do not believe it is a slam dunk win they would not take the case for free. If you wanted to foot the bill to hire the experts needed to try and link the water to illness then they may take the case because they are out no money. That is how it works in the real world. After all attorneys are out to make money and lots of it.
The lawyers already involved will try and offer up some type of settlement to the village so they can make some money on this deal. That was already done with several dozen plaintiffs last year. I am sure with all of your vast knowledge you already knew that. All that was stated, go ask John Toscas if any of it is untrue. He will tell you no it is all true and factual.
Yes the people who are responsible should be held accountable. Two people have already been convicted. Letís see where the justice system takes us now. And that my friend is no bullsh*t.
The only thing I am going to say to you is this, if your attorney can't figure out ahead of time a ball park estimate on what it's going to cost him to try your case and determine if it would be feasible to do so, then you probably shouldn't hire him to begin with. Most good experienced attorneys will tell you at your first meeting whether or not you have a case for one, and secondly if he's willing to take it on.

My son was misdiagnosed as a young boy with a disease that was treated with mind altering drugs by some quack doctor. My son took these drugs for almost 4 years unnecessarily. We found out my son didn't actually have this disease, he had something that didn't require treatment with controlled substances. My son's health was at risk because of this. I talked to 3 different attorneys about what happened to my son...none of them would take my case. You know why they wouldn't? It's because there was no medical test available to prove whether my son actually had that disease or not. It was just the doctors opinion is how he was diagnosed. I was referred to this doctor through the school he attended. I trusted the school and the doctor, but they both failed my son. I have 3 attorneys in my family and 2 nephews that are attending law school, so let me give you a little advice. When you make a statement that is incorrect, someone else corrects you and then you tell that person you are absolutely 100% correct, you might not want to state your opinion as fact, just saying.
Clueless In Crestwood

Blue Island, IL

#24 Apr 30, 2013
Fooled Again wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I am going to say to you is this, if your attorney can't figure out ahead of time a ball park estimate on what it's going to cost him to try your case and determine if it would be feasible to do so, then you probably shouldn't hire him to begin with. Most good experienced attorneys will tell you at your first meeting whether or not you have a case for one, and secondly if he's willing to take it on.
My son was misdiagnosed as a young boy with a disease that was treated with mind altering drugs by some quack doctor. My son took these drugs for almost 4 years unnecessarily. We found out my son didn't actually have this disease, he had something that didn't require treatment with controlled substances. My son's health was at risk because of this. I talked to 3 different attorneys about what happened to my son...none of them would take my case. You know why they wouldn't? It's because there was no medical test available to prove whether my son actually had that disease or not. It was just the doctors opinion is how he was diagnosed. I was referred to this doctor through the school he attended. I trusted the school and the doctor, but they both failed my son. I have 3 attorneys in my family and 2 nephews that are attending law school, so let me give you a little advice. When you make a statement that is incorrect, someone else corrects you and then you tell that person you are absolutely 100% correct, you might not want to state your opinion as fact, just saying.
] Are you serious? Go back and read the post you are replying to. Read the previous one also. Now read it slow. You are saying the exact same thing and making the exact point as the other guy made. You just worded it differently., I mean you even quoted the other poster. No wonder your child was misdiagnosed for over 4 years with a parent like you. I am very serious I hope you are just joking with this post. You are saying the exact same thing and either you are screwing around or too stupid to realize it. No wonder why it took you 4 years to figure out your kid was misdiagnosed. You probably didnít even figure it out on your own someone else had to tell you your kid wasnít fuc#ked up.
The attorneys did exactly what the other guy said they would. In your case your family who are attorneys know firsthand you are a complete and utter moron and there was no case so therefore they would not take it unless you were willing to pony up all the money upfront to hire all the proper experts. It was not a as the other guy said a slam dunk win that is why they turned it down.
Big Mo

Midlothian, IL

#25 May 1, 2013
Sho was convicted of lying not bad recorded keeping.....
Fooled Again

Arlington Heights, IL

#26 May 1, 2013
Clueless In Crestwood wrote:
<quoted text>] Are you serious? Go back and read the post you are replying to. Read the previous one also. Now read it slow. You are saying the exact same thing and making the exact point as the other guy made. You just worded it differently., I mean you even quoted the other poster. No wonder your child was misdiagnosed for over 4 years with a parent like you. I am very serious I hope you are just joking with this post. You are saying the exact same thing and either you are screwing around or too stupid to realize it. No wonder why it took you 4 years to figure out your kid was misdiagnosed. You probably didnít even figure it out on your own someone else had to tell you your kid wasnít fuc#ked up.
The attorneys did exactly what the other guy said they would. In your case your family who are attorneys know firsthand you are a complete and utter moron and there was no case so therefore they would not take it unless you were willing to pony up all the money upfront to hire all the proper experts. It was not a as the other guy said a slam dunk win that is why they turned it down.
Hey Einstein, like the saying goes, if the name fits, wear it. Your name couldn't fit you any better. You really are clueless in Crestwood!
It Starts

Midlothian, IL

#27 May 1, 2013
The selling price of homes in Crestwood is down 4% this mo.and no one is buying.I think it will take over 5 years to get over this mess.
Fooled Again

Arlington Heights, IL

#30 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>] Are you serious? Go back and read the post you are replying to. Read the previous one also. Now read it slow. You are saying the exact same thing and making the exact point as the other guy made. You just worded it differently., I mean you even quoted the other poster. No wonder your child was misdiagnosed for over 4 years with a parent like you. I am very serious I hope you are just joking with this post. You are saying the exact same thing and either you are screwing around or too stupid to realize it. No wonder why it took you 4 years to figure out your kid was misdiagnosed. You probably didnít even figure it out on your own someone else had to tell you your kid wasnít fuc#ked up.
Actually you are wrong, you couldn't be more wrong. The point I'm making is obviously these attorneys that are handling the personal injury lawsuits must know something that we don't know. They must have some very strong evidence to prove their case or why would they agree to take these cases? Why pay for all the expert witnesses, testing etc. unless they thought they could win? Most people are saying that there is no "scientific proof" that the water caused anyone any harm therefore they couldn't win. I've heard that some have already settled. Obviously these attorneys think otherwise....only time will tell.
Fooled Again

Arlington Heights, IL

#32 May 1, 2013
Now who's the complete and utter moron, assh@le?
He betrayed public trust

Blue Island, IL

#33 May 1, 2013
I ate all my meals in crestwood restaurants! Chester Stranczek needs some jail time, and he needs to be sued.
taxation without represen

Blue Island, IL

#34 May 1, 2013
The Honorable Bobby Rush personally attended the Saturday afternoon meeting at Stone Church, and was very helpful. State Rep Bob Rita refused to show up. Call Bob Rita and demand Mayor Chester Stranszek be brought to justice. I doubt he will help.
Fooled Again

United States

#35 May 1, 2013
Fooled Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who's the complete and utter moron, assh@le?
Aj it is very obvious to all of us it is you of course you alreadu knew that. At what age did you realize that was not your first name because your parents called you that name everyday of your life.
soiled shorts

Downers Grove, IL

#36 May 1, 2013
Thats why I had the shits for the last ten years.That darn water gave me perminent skid marks in my shorts!!My wife couldnt bleach that shit out!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Tree City USA 1 hr SORRY 10
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) 1 hr Wonderful 422
Chuck's Report Card 7 hr who 5
Who is Kimberly Nicole Koschnitzky 10 hr He Betrayed Us 13
Do you approve of Justin Slaughter State Rep 27... 10 hr disgusting 19
Fire Chief Fired? 10 hr Enter Username 5
Mike Cornell for Chief of Police Now ! 18 hr Hey Billy 50

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance