US Attack Syria?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
American PFC

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2013
Blue Islands problems will pale by comparison when Obama lobs missiles into Syria. Yet another page in involving the US in a mid-east engagement with no defined outcome ...Obama gutted our military,Ruined our economy, and now wants to get involved in two warring Nuslim factions - both of which hate the US ...oh, and what about Benghazi?
This President has one objective ...to dismantle America piece by piece.
Screw you

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Hey dick. How's your daddy's unit taste? To find out, all you need to do is ask the drunks under the viaduct at 159th and Wood. Now go away.
GOP reality check

Oak Forest, IL

#3 Sep 8, 2013
American PFC wrote:
Blue Islands problems will pale by comparison when Obama lobs missiles into Syria. Yet another page in involving the US in a mid-east engagement with no defined outcome ...Obama gutted our military,Ruined our economy, and now wants to get involved in two warring Nuslim factions - both of which hate the US ...oh, and what about Benghazi?
You're a f*cking moron.

You had no problem going to war with Iraq over lies about stockpiles of WMDs they never had and jerking off to your patriotic "decider" for 8 years, but when a black democrat wants to send over missiles based on something we have recent proof someone used on his own people?

You cry like a little bitch.

Then again, you would have complained if he didn't do something too. Note that as of yet he hasn't done anything, and you're bitching anyway.

And speaking of "gutted our military,Ruined our economy", etc ... how many times did you vote for Dubya?

You know ... Dubya was the guy who was so busy trying to set a record for vacation days while in office that he ignored not only the warnings about OBL from the former president but memos from his own staff during meetings and ended up reading a children's book while 3,000-plus people died on 911?

The same guy who was similarly responsible for 50 more deaths from the dozen or so embassy attacks that you conveniently never mentioned in your rant there?

The same guy who started two wars based on things he never found after 911 - wars he never wrapped up, never paid for and never even put on the damn budget books?

The same guy who halved the stock market and destroyed the savings of millions and millions of people in the process?

The same guy who got his several budget-busting tax breaks for the already rich so they would hire here and sat back and watched as they outsourced over to there with those same tax breaks in place - to the tune of 800 thousand lost jobs in a single month as he walked out the door?

The same guy who promised to get OBL "dead or alive" and then did neither - who siphoned off resources to find him to start a second war; who called off American troops when they had him pinned down in Tora Bora and effectively let him escape; and then disbanded the CIA intelligence unit (Alec Station) in charge of finding him in late 2005?

The same guy who put his buddies who helped him get re-elected in the top positions of FEMA even though they had ZERO experience in disaster planning or disaster relief, then sent the Louisiana national guard off to fight in Iraq via his backdoor draft; and then went golfing while a hurricane put a major American city 70% under water and killed 1,800 people?

The same guy who used executive privilege FOUR times in just over a single month and "lost" 22 million emails to hide what he shouldn't have been doing?

The same guy who knew damn well how disgusting the conditions were at Walter Reed but then acted shocked when they were exposed?

And that's just a partial list!

Well? How many times did you vote for him and thus agree with all the above?

You're not a PFC, you're a PNC (private no class) who probably works at KFC.

I'd be crabby too after the record amount of GOP obstruction in congress led to you guys losing the presidency, more seats in the Senate and more seats in the House too (despite all those bullshit predictions that the conservative media fed you beforehand), but maybe next time?

Try to post smarter than you look.
Not Now

Midlothian, IL

#4 Sep 8, 2013
American PFC wrote:
*Fix Detroit
*Fix the South side of Chicago
*Fix our economy
*Stop spending and get the dead weights to work so the middle
class won't go broke and have to join them in line for benefits.
*Protect our homeland from terrorist attacks.
Time to prioritizes America! No Syria! Not Now!

When repair starts on these issues then maybe
thomas

Orland Park, IL

#5 Sep 8, 2013
Not Now wrote:
<quoted text>
*Fix Detroit
*Fix the South side of Chicago
*Fix our economy
*Stop spending and get the dead weights to work so the middle
class won't go broke and have to join them in line for benefits.
*Protect our homeland from terrorist attacks.
Time to prioritizes America! No Syria! Not Now!
When repair starts on these issues then maybe
Fix the south side of Chicago? Isnt that what former mayor Daley did? Sent all he Negro's out here to the South Suburbs and spent all the tax payers money on dumb crap like a big dumb silver bean. I see you have your priority's together ya big dummy!
rick from oak forest

Midlothian, IL

#6 Sep 8, 2013
GOP reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f*cking moron.
You had no problem going to war with Iraq over lies about stockpiles of WMDs they never had and jerking off to your patriotic "decider" for 8 years, but when a black democrat wants to send over missiles based on something we have recent proof someone used on his own people?
Then again, you would have complained if he didn't do something too. Note that as of yet he hasn't done anything, and you're bitching anyway.
And speaking of "gutted our military,Ruined our economy", etc ... how many times did you vote for Dubya?
You know ... Dubya was the guy who was so busy trying to set a record for vacation days while in office that he ignored not only the warnings about OBL from the former president but memos from his own staff during meetings and ended up reading a children's book while 3,000-plus people died on 911?
The same guy who was similarly responsible for 50 more deaths from the dozen or so embassy attacks that you conveniently never mentioned in your rant there?
The same guy who started two wars based on things he never found after 911 - wars he never wrapped up, never paid for and never even put on the damn budget books?
The same guy who halved the stock market and destroyed the savings of millions and millions of people in the process?
The same guy who got his several budget-busting tax breaks for the already rich so they would hire here and sat back and watched as they outsourced over to there with those same tax breaks in place - to the tune of 800 thousand lost jobs in a single month as he walked out the door?
The same guy who promised to get OBL "dead or alive" and then did neither - who siphoned off resources to find him to start a second war; who called off American troops when they had him pinned down in Tora Bora and effectively let him escape; and then disbanded the CIA intelligence unit (Alec Station) in charge of finding him in late 2005?
The same guy who put his buddies who helped him get re-elected in the top positions of FEMA even though they had ZERO experience in disaster planning or disaster relief, then sent the Louisiana national guard off to fight in Iraq via his backdoor draft; and then went golfing while a hurricane put a major American city 70% under water and killed 1,800 people?
The same guy who used executive privilege FOUR times in just over a single month and "lost" 22 million emails to hide what he shouldn't have been doing?
The same guy who knew damn well how disgusting the conditions were at Walter Reed but then acted shocked when they were exposed?
I'd be crabby too after the record amount of GOP obstruction in congress led to you guys losing the presidency, more seats in the Senate and more seats in the House too (despite all those bullshit predictions that the conservative media fed you beforehand), but maybe next time?
Dar es Salaam ,Tanzania , Nairobi , Kenya and libya . It's all Bush's fault .
Huh

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 8, 2013
Just an FYI, you guys should sign up for Patchs e-newsletter. It's rally important if you need to know where to get a good deal on batteries or recipes for PBJS. Just ask Ben and Joe. They are geniuses.
Stevo

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 8, 2013
rick from oak forest wrote:
<quoted text>Dar es Salaam ,Tanzania , Nairobi , Kenya and libya . It's all Bush's fault .
It's all Pam Frasor's fault
justlikeal

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 8, 2013
Stevo wrote:
<quoted text>
and Rita was part of the problem.
Exactly Right

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 8, 2013
Stevo wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct answer!
If yiu work at it and Keep going you just may get more than one answer right today!
Ol patchy

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 8, 2013
C'mon over to Patch!! We got spam, lots of ads, more spam, pictures of dogs, and more spam! Can we just PLEEEEEASE get you to like us on FB so we can keep our jobs? We promise to only sell your personal information to companies that sell pecker pills and AOL subscriptions.
Hey Rick

Blue Island, IL

#12 Sep 8, 2013
GOP reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f*cking moron.
let me know when to meet you on 147 and central
Ol patchy

Chicago, IL

#13 Sep 8, 2013
Oooooooh. A fight? Make sure you send your pictures to Patch!
Central ave toughguy

Midlothian, IL

#14 Sep 8, 2013
If Obama had a son he would look like Rick from Oak Forest .
Hey Rick

Blue Island, IL

#15 Sep 8, 2013
Bahahhahh that's great. Ricks favorite line is " keep spinning like a top"! What a huge douchebag.
Be there

Oak Forest, IL

#16 Sep 8, 2013
Hey Rick wrote:
<quoted text>let me know when to meet you on 147 and central
10 pm tonight ... southeast corner
GOP reality check

Oak Forest, IL

#17 Sep 8, 2013
Hey Rick wrote:
Try less names and more answers!

Are you gonna be there or not? I said "10 pm tonight ... southeast corner".

Is there suddenly a problem now?

I'll be there for 15 minutes and 15 minutes only - then I'm gone. So make sure you can borrow the car and that you get there by 10:15 the latest.

Go eat your PB&J with the crusts cut off now so you have one less excuse to post later!

Now tell me ... what do you think you're gonna do to me there? I want specifics, dammit!

I want everyone to know what you think you're gonna do while I just stand there because if you're showing up to measure my inseam, you can go see midloguy30 for that type of thing.

Waiting for answers ...
GOP reality check

Oak Forest, IL

#18 Sep 8, 2013
Hey Rick wrote:
Still no answers, eh?

I'm leaving now ...

I'd say "see you there", but we both know you're too busy cowering somewhere (probably under the covers in your post-PB&J jammies with a night lite on) to show up.
dont know the answer

Worth, IL

#19 Sep 8, 2013
Richard Speck killed 7 student nurses in Chicago.
We started locking our doors.
Today, murders on the weekends out number that.
More than 500 in 2012. X's that by all major cities.

We have severe problems here in the USA.
It is time we fix and care for ourselves.
Start with closing our boarders.
GOP reality check

Oak Forest, IL

#20 Sep 8, 2013
Hey Rick wrote:
Imagine that ... you never showed up!

20 minutes after you were posting like crazy here you got exactly the info you asked for and then ..

NOTHING!

No posts followed by a no show.

What happened "Central ave toughguy"?

Did you get sent to bed early? Were you too busy doing your swishies? Or were you still trying to wrestle the crusts off your PB&J?

If your daddy had a son, he'd be a coward just like you!

Now let's hear those excuses ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax and Spend will never end we vote em OUT 3 min Fatts Waller 5
News Lincoln-Way Board to Weigh Options for Future o... 1 hr sorry kids 173
Ed and ( or was it ) Fred? 12 hr Moodygan 3
Chicago Ridge real estate tax bills 13 hr Are you new pal 16
Toland/Raiders 14 hr Chuck 19
Love able Lenny Feil 15 hr Pipsqueek_Magee 17
Property Tax bills (Oct '11) 16 hr iwin 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages