What makes Badon any different then Grove?

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Wondering

Chicago Ridge, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Grove voted for the Balderman deal and so did Badon.
Grove voted for pension boosts and so did Badon.
Grove was on the board forever so has Badon.

Why would Badon think that he should win reelection?
The Best Guess

Evergreen Park, IL

#2 Aug 27, 2013
What did Badon do to increase the commercial tax base?
Did he seek out new businesses to come to Chicago Ridge which will bring increased tax dollars into the community?
Did he set a high standard for maintenance of residential and commercial properties throughout the village?
Did he ever recommend any changes to the Budget?

Did he do anything to get grant money for various improvements?

guessing he did nothing.
Truthful

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2013
The Best Guess wrote:
What did Badon do to increase the commercial tax base?
Did he seek out new businesses to come to Chicago Ridge which will bring increased tax dollars into the community?
Did he set a high standard for maintenance of residential and commercial properties throughout the village?
Did he ever recommend any changes to the Budget?
Did he do anything to get grant money for various improvements?
guessing he did nothing.
Whenever there is a fence to sit on Baden hops on it.
The Flobbit

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 30, 2013
Wondering wrote:
How long have you been a shut in gnome who is blinded by hate a stupidity? As gnomes do, you will now attack with slurs and lies. Congratulations on your cowardly and meaningless life.
Positive, forward- moving "Progress" and the emphasis is on the word progress (oh, sorry that word is probably not apart of your vocabulary). The people of Chicago Ridge have spoken and they obviously picked who they felt were wiser choices and they obviously didn't choose Grove because he may try to come across as a struggling church-going business man but that didnít fly-- Badon is not perfect, nobody is (we're all human), but at least I know that this town is in good hands with him on the board. And those who voted for him in the past back me up on that.
We don't need any of the bar crowd or connections to that bar crowd because that would only set this town backwards. I think people, saw right through Grove Barker and Lind and decided they were not what the village needs. We don't need or want history to repeat itself.
Long timer

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2013
Change is always good and the residents spoke. Its really sad that after all this time people can not accept the results and move on....
No Change

Evergreen Park, IL

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Long timer wrote:
Change is always good and the residents spoke. Its really sad that after all this time people can not accept the results and move on....
So tonight another ho-hum meeting from our ho-hum meeting.
Term Limit Kitty

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 5, 2014
A term-limit measure is a great idea in the Ridge but it seems likely to draw at least two no votes, from trustees Dan Badon the boardís senior trustee and Mike Davies who are up for re-election in 2015 and would be affected by this new rule. Jack Lind might vote against term limits too, after someone explains it to him. But, this will never happen. There will be no term limit discussion. All the parties in power, and some that are not in office right now, thanks to the election process, are raising money to stay or get back into power and using Village connections and jobs and contracts to do so. Egos and money. These are what marks our elections in da Ridge. Ron Paul said in one of the presidential debates last year that "Truth is treason in the empire of lies." Da Ridge is truly becoming an empire of lies.
love

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 6, 2014
Term Limit Kitty wrote:
A term-limit measure is a great idea in the Ridge but it seems likely to draw at least two no votes, from trustees Dan Badon the boardís senior trustee and Mike Davies who are up for re-election in 2015 and would be affected by this new rule. Jack Lind might vote against term limits too, after someone explains it to him. But, this will never happen. There will be no term limit discussion. All the parties in power, and some that are not in office right now, thanks to the election process, are raising money to stay or get back into power and using Village connections and jobs and contracts to do so. Egos and money. These are what marks our elections in da Ridge. Ron Paul said in one of the presidential debates last year that "Truth is treason in the empire of lies." Da Ridge is truly becoming an empire of lies.
you don't need the trustees to vote for term limits. Petition drive will put it on the ballot and then kaboom it gets passed and these jokers go. I just wonder who in out town has the ability to get this on the ballot.
Still Wondering

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 13, 2014

Grove wanted to fire Gushes so did Badon.
Grove made sure Ruge was made inspector and now Badon protects him.

PW guys r great

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 13, 2014
I like Dan and know that he has a good heart. I know that at the end of the day he will do the right thing. Dan will help remove ruge as inspector. Why? Because Dan does the right thing.
Oh Really

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 24, 2014
PW guys r great wrote:
I like Dan and know that he has a good heart. I know that at the end of the day he will do the right thing. Dan will help remove ruge as inspector. Why? Because Dan does the right thing.
Come on do your hear yourself? Badon aint gonna do nothing. Ruge has danny on a leash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Ald Vieyra doing to reopen the Chatham... (Sep '10) 10 min insolent 635
News Rockin Horse Saloon A Great Place For Urban Cow... 1 hr OF Mom 5
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 2 hr Wes 926
News Two Armed Robberies in 7 Days in Oak Forest 4 hr OF Mom 24
Garbage Pickers GO AWAY! 4 hr OF Mom 10
Local Politics Do you approve of Elizabeth Ann Doody Gorman as... (Feb '12) 6 hr Fane 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Mark Kilgallon as Chief Admin... (Apr '13) 6 hr Fane 3
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]