The truth

Midlothian, IL

#105 Nov 1, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
You hear this Commisioner? Grow some courage and take control of your department.
He can't . He's too busy celebrating his success at secret lunches with Heuser!
The truth

Midlothian, IL

#106 Nov 1, 2013
BlueIsland parent wrote:
I find Mario Gomez a competent and likable employee of the city. He has been very fair in his dealings with me and other homeowners I know. Unlike a certain idiot by the name of Riehl who is as racist as they come and has an attitude to suit it. He has been overheard to scream at homeowners that they should go back to Mexico and that he is a decorated battlefield veteran of many wars. Maybe Mr. Riehl needs a little humility and a forceful kick in the mouth & ass by the Mayor. He is a very sad statement of an employees of Blue Island.
Do NOT accuse someone of being a racist unless you can back your statement. You have made a very serious accusation here. Plus you know that it is NOT true! Rats!!! Ugh!!!
Best Buds

Midlothian, IL

#107 Nov 2, 2013
David wrote:
I do not live in Blue Island but your threads appear on my Topix forum from time to time. I have been following this thread and have several concerns. How is this Mario allowed to continue as an employee of your town/city? Why does your mayor allow such a person to have such authority? Your residents need to demand that this individual is removed. It appears to me that your towns current administration is quite a mess. Good luck Blue Island.
It appears that Vargas has created a monster that even he can not control. Since Mario is his best buddy, he is allowed to do whatever he wants. Who you gonna report him to? The mayor? That will get you nowhere.
Disappointments

Chicago, IL

#108 Nov 2, 2013
Funny wrote:
Why do people think no one sees them or the things they say and do go unnoticed?
Elected officials and their appointees want to be noticed and go out of their way to ensure that they are. Too many are not making any effort what so ever to learn, become educated, or attempt to do a noble job.
Marc Perez

Chicago, IL

#109 Nov 2, 2013
The guy is taking home just under $ 925.00 a week.
Sad that the litte pay raise and tiny title has caused this guy to stick it to others in the city .
We learned that he has no credit everything is in the wife's name.

Now that he got Jim out of the department it can only get worse.
Mario the RAT!
The truth

Midlothian, IL

#110 Nov 2, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
Sad that the litte pay raise and tiny title has caused this guy to stick it to others in the city .
Mario the RAT!
Cry me a river! What about the poor employees that have lost their jobs the last few months up there? They have no income. Vargas, Hawley, Rita and Heuser are responsible for what happens to those families.
Sunk

Chicago, IL

#111 Nov 2, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river! What about the poor employees that have lost their jobs the last few months up there? They have no income. Vargas, Hawley, Rita and Heuser are responsible for what happens to those families.
Our elected officials are responsible for the current condition, climate, and cooperate culture at Blue Island city hall.

There is every reason to believe "They" will soon find themselves with an abandoned ship. Widespread corruption can not and should not be tolerated or supported, period.
La Rata

Midlothian, IL

#112 Nov 2, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
Mario the RAT!
Mario continues to spread his poison. He has now taken down Jim? Who will be next?
Commissioner

Midlothian, IL

#113 Nov 2, 2013
How can you allow such blatant bullying to exist within your department? Are you just a front placed by a clueless pro-tem Mayor because he is delusional in his position? Can you read blueprints? Do you know the codes? This is not a game. Unsafe buildings can result in lost lives. Do you think that a former landscaper/handyman can ensure that our buildings are safe? All of the replacements and yourself lack the qualifications to keep us safe. Are the apartments in town receiving annual inspections? Of course they're not, you just let the guys go that were going to make that happen. One fatality in an unsafe structure and you will be the fall guy. This group will never back you up and say they didn't want apartments inspected because they would have to upgrade old man Rita's many apartments. Ahh, so this is politics at its best Commissioner. Proud Hawley? You made this happen!
really

Orland Park, IL

#114 Nov 2, 2013
Commissioner wrote:
How can you allow such blatant bullying to exist within your department? Are you just a front placed by a clueless pro-tem Mayor because he is delusional in his position? Can you read blueprints? Do you know the codes? This is not a game. Unsafe buildings can result in lost lives. Do you think that a former landscaper/handyman can ensure that our buildings are safe? All of the replacements and yourself lack the qualifications to keep us safe. Are the apartments in town receiving annual inspections? Of course they're not, you just let the guys go that were going to make that happen. One fatality in an unsafe structure and you will be the fall guy. This group will never back you up and say they didn't want apartments inspected because they would have to upgrade old man Rita's many apartments. Ahh, so this is politics at its best Commissioner. Proud Hawley? You made this happen!
Look at he mans home!!! It is a standing code violation. No he can not read blueprints no he can not write , read over a 5th grade level. Lawsuits soon to hit the city .
Wow

Chicago, IL

#115 Nov 2, 2013
Sunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Our elected officials are responsible for the current condition, climate, and cooperate culture at Blue Island city hall.
There is every reason to believe "They" will soon find themselves with an abandoned ship. Widespread corruption can not and should not be tolerated or supported, period.
There You Have It.
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#116 Nov 2, 2013
Commissioner wrote:
We must not forget at the next election that every alderperson voted for this inexperienced lackey for Commissioner. Who got in their heads? They all owe Jim an apology.
Alsip, IL

#117 Nov 2, 2013
Jim owes Blue Island an apology for doing the same thing to the people that opposed the previous administration. Think about that!
Alsip, IL

#118 Nov 2, 2013
Mario is the hispanic equivalent of Jim.
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#119 Nov 2, 2013
Karma wrote:
Mario is the hispanic equivalent of Jim.
Wrong! Jim knows building safety and Mario does not. Jim is a good guy and well Mario...
Alsip, IL

#120 Nov 2, 2013
They both do the dirty work of their leaders. Jim knowing the building codes and not enforcing them on the peloquineers but holding others accountable may make him even worse.
Alsip, IL

#121 Nov 2, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Jim knows building safety and Mario does not. Jim is a good guy and well Mario...
What was on Jims resume? Did he have one? Fulton Street Janitor? What else? Peloquin Supporter? Wife works for police chief?
Dharma

Midlothian, IL

#122 Nov 2, 2013
Karma wrote:
They both do the dirty work of their leaders. Jim knowing the building codes and not enforcing them on the peloquineers but holding others accountable may make him even worse.
Like you say, Jim knows the building codes. Mario not only doesn't know them but is therefore unable to even enforce them. So you tell me who is worse.
Really Good Followers

Chicago, IL

#123 Nov 2, 2013
Is there anyone elected, appointed, or employed by the city that has not been corrupted?

They do what they are told.
Alsip, IL

#124 Nov 2, 2013
Dharma wrote:
<quoted text>Like you say, Jim knows the building codes. Mario not only doesn't know them but is therefore unable to even enforce them. So you tell me who is worse.
Read your previous post. You said Jim knows the building codes, not me. Then you answer a question with a question. Peloquin taught you well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincoln-Way Board to Weigh Options for Future o... 4 hr Tingley 88
july 4 th 2014 parade and fireworks (Jun '13) 6 hr Understood 25
hi. (Jun '13) 6 hr horny 5
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 9 hr Lisa 220
Shootings (May '13) 13 hr ms nukie 4
JAWA water project (Jun '12) 16 hr Bob 603
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 19 hr Consternation 196
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE