First Prev
of 10
Next Last
I miss Mario

Midlothian, IL

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Where is Mario tonight! Did last nights discourse wear him out? Did his powerful friends in the city shut him up (finally)? Oh where, oh where did Mario go, with his scraggly beard and his i can't spell words, oh where, oh where has he gone? Love how last night's thread was deleted. Tell your friends about Topix BI!
BlueIslandSkepti c

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 20, 2013
I miss Mario wrote:
Where is Mario tonight! Did last nights discourse wear him out? Did his powerful friends in the city shut him up (finally)? Oh where, oh where did Mario go, with his scraggly beard and his i can't spell words, oh where, oh where has he gone? Love how last night's thread was deleted. Tell your friends about Topix BI!
Bob Adams is this you or your wife spouting off? Maybe you should check how Jim Riehl stabbed you in the back. He made you look like an incompetent boob to Vargas.
Appointed

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Appointed positions are ..........pointy. You will get stabbed one way or the other.
Yolanda

Girard, OH

#4 Sep 20, 2013
BlueIslandSkeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Adams is this you or your wife spouting off? Maybe you should check how Jim Riehl stabbed you in the back. He made you look like an incompetent boob to Vargas.
No, but you are Mario's wife.
Whistle

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 20, 2013
Political ties and families often got preferred treatment and operate as if the seeing unemployed and under employed public is blind and stupid. With budget cuts, as one employee is laid off they often take 20 people with them as they report co-workers violations for ________ you fill in the blank.

So when you Whistle; Please Whistle Loud and often; Clean the House of corruption from top to bottom; from ~ Springfield - to - Blue Island ~(and every other community) then head straight to Washington until the job really gets done.

Our Politicians on Both Sides do not care about the poor, food stamps, unemployed, under employed or anything else; they are just to busy filling their own pockets and worrying about the next election.
Liabilities and Assets

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 20, 2013
Appointed wrote:
Appointed positions are ..........pointy. You will get stabbed one way or the other.
Too many liabilities and not enough assets.
Marc Perez

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 20, 2013
I got to know Mario at Domingos birthday party at St Benedict. We had a great time ,Domingo had girls from downtown perform for us he is a good guy and got this position through merit and hard work.
Shari

Orland Park, IL

#8 Sep 20, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
I got to know Mario at Domingos birthday party at St Benedict. We had a great time ,Domingo had girls from downtown perform for us he is a good guy and got this position through merit and hard work.
You guys look like a bunch of ass clowns stay out of polekats you creep us girls out we are tired of you three telling us girls you are the mayor and asking us to come to your private parties.Your face is fucked up looking and your midget buddy is an ass and you Marc need a breath mint.
wooo

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 20, 2013
Shari wrote:
<quoted text>You guys look like a bunch of ass clowns stay out of polekats you creep us girls out we are tired of you three telling us girls you are the mayor and asking us to come to your private parties.Your face is fucked up looking and your midget buddy is an ass and you Marc need a breath mint.
I can't believe how desperate you are. Hows life treating you. It sounds like you need therapy. Let it go or it will destroy you
wooo

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 20, 2013
Whistle wrote:
Political ties and families often got preferred treatment and operate as if the seeing unemployed and under employed public is blind and stupid. With budget cuts, as one employee is laid off they often take 20 people with them as they report co-workers violations for ________ you fill in the blank.
So when you Whistle; Please Whistle Loud and often; Clean the House of corruption from top to bottom; from ~ Springfield - to - Blue Island ~(and every other community) then head straight to Washington until the job really gets done.
Our Politicians on Both Sides do not care about the poor, food stamps, unemployed, under employed or anything else; they are just to busy filling their own pockets and worrying about the next election.
Are you off your meds? You're beginning to become incoherent. You make no sense.
On the payroll

Midlothian, IL

#12 Sep 20, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
Good for you. Now open your eyes, rub them real good and look at what lying cheats they are! Ignorance is bliss!
Exploiting women

Midlothian, IL

#13 Sep 20, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
Did you just post that our Mayor had girls performing for you in a church basement? Sick!
City worker

Midlothian, IL

#14 Sep 20, 2013
See how it works Bright One. As long as you are in the lead Topix news line your city leaders are not. You still think it's your haters out there? Think again genius. Keep the heat off of them.
Marc Perez

Chicago, IL

#15 Sep 21, 2013
You have it wrong I don't work for the city.The mayor and I have been friends for years spill more hate we know who all of you are ip address don't lie.
Honestly

Chicago, IL

#16 Sep 21, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
You have it wrong I don't work for the city.The mayor and I have been friends for years spill more hate we know who all of you are ip address don't lie.
How has Vargas changed?
What are his three major accomplishments as the new mayor?
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#17 Sep 21, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
Good, then you should know the smart movement that is brewing and who you are really dealing with. I too have friends way more powerful than yours. We know who you are too.
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#18 Sep 21, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
Is this some kind of threat for all of Topix to see?
reality check

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 21, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, then you should know the smart movement that is brewing and who you are really dealing with. I too have friends way more powerful than yours. We know who you are too.
How about me? Do you know who I am?
reality check

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 21, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
My daddy can beat up your daddy!!! How old are you?
reality check

Chicago, IL

#21 Sep 21, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Smart" movement? Do you guys all drive little cars??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rita is DONE! (Apr '11) 2 hr Dharma 46
Harvey mayor vetoes police audit by sheriff's o... 6 hr Really 5
Fun and Games with JAWA 8 hr BI IN 10
Chicago Ridge man is charged with drug possessi... (Oct '08) 8 hr Ghiberti 6
So why do we still have 3 blocks of weeds? 16 hr Curiou 2
Governor Quinn are you Listening (Aug '13) 16 hr Losers 51
village idiot 16 hr Chet 16

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:30PM CDT

Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match