What

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

I haven't been to sherwin williams in a long time and just noticed they are no longer down down, but on torrence. Anyone been in there? how is the staff? prices? location? any advice is appreciated
What

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

down town sorry
ActiveResident

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

I'm not sure what town you're talking about but I always go to the place in Chicago Hts on Route 1. The 2 guys who own it are always in the shop doing the work. They even have a counter with bar stools and their friends stop by. A real friendly place, good computer program so they remember what I use in every room in my house. Highly recommend! Can't remember exact address, east side of route 1, south of route 30
hey dork

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
I haven't been to sherwin williams in a long time and just noticed they are no longer down down, but on torrence. Anyone been in there? how is the staff? prices? location? any advice is appreciated
DOWN TOWN WHERE ? CHICAGO ? SPELL IT OUT YOU LOSER IF YOU WANT AN ANSWER-!! DUH !!
What

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Well since I was in the section for the city of Lansing I thought it was clear, I did not know this section covered multiple cities. I am talking about the Sherwin Williams in Lansing
emcesol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

The store is friendly and knowledgeable I was actually recommended to buy less items for a project . Now who does that ? It's usually the opposite way around. Yeah this site confuses me as well I see blueisland and other cities .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dixmoor Discussions

Search the Dixmoor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Passing of Frank Gassmere 7 hr SML 3
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr KrisChristie 1,855
I grew up in Midlothian Facebook Page (Jul '13) 8 hr Know It All 79
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
Charges dropped against Tinley Park woman who l... (Mar '08) 9 hr Puck the Figs 378
4th of July flags 9 hr RidgeDog 26
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr nuguyntwn 3,826
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dixmoor People Search