About Time

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Thank you commisioner Ed Moody, its nice to see an elected official for once keep their word.
Term Limits

Chicago Ridge, IL

#2 Mar 26, 2014
I agree with Ed Moody. Politicians don't need a lifetime in politics and all the benefits they get.
Term limits Texas style

Chicago Ridge, IL

#3 Mar 26, 2014
Term Limits wrote:
I agree with Ed Moody. Politicians don't need a lifetime in politics and all the benefits they get.
You said a mouthful TR. Put in term limits but let a trustee live anywhere he wants, say Texas maybe.
You haven't said a word about that so you're just a big ol puffy blowfish throwing us off track while the real issue facing this village goes nowwhere.
Ed Moody Record

Chicago Ridge, IL

#5 Mar 27, 2014
1. No Tax Increase – December 19, 2013: I implemented a Property Tax FREEZE on the “roads and bridges” portion of your tax bill.
2. Term Limit- I will serve no more than two terms.
3. Refused Pension - I rejected my Highway Commissioner pension benefits. These benefits are for the police, fire fighters, teachers, and fulltime public servants. NOT for part-time elected officials.
4. Refused Health Insurance- I rejected my health insurance benefits. Taxpayers should not be on the hook to pay for such extravagant benefits for anyone who is a part-time elected official.
5.“No” to Slush Fund- I eliminated from my budget the elected officials’“expense account.” This will save the taxpayers thousands of dollars.
6.“No” to Pay Raises- I will not accept any pay raises.
7.“No” to Politics in the Work Place- My employees will NOT be expected to make political contributions or be pressured to participate in my campaigns.
Jacko O Really

Chicago Ridge, IL

#6 Mar 27, 2014
Ed Moody Record wrote:
1. No Tax Increase – December 19, 2013: I implemented a Property Tax FREEZE on the “roads and bridges” portion of your tax bill.
2. Term Limit- I will serve no more than two terms.
3. Refused Pension - I rejected my Highway Commissioner pension benefits. These benefits are for the police, fire fighters, teachers, and fulltime public servants. NOT for part-time elected officials.
4. Refused Health Insurance- I rejected my health insurance benefits. Taxpayers should not be on the hook to pay for such extravagant benefits for anyone who is a part-time elected official.
5.“No” to Slush Fund- I eliminated from my budget the elected officials’“expense account.” This will save the taxpayers thousands of dollars.
6.“No” to Pay Raises- I will not accept any pay raises.
7.“No” to Politics in the Work Place- My employees will NOT be expected to make political contributions or be pressured to participate in my campaigns.
But I stand for the same....well sort of the.......Hey Mickey D, can you help me out here? I'm getting my feelings hurt! "Deep In The Heart of Texas" "All My Ex's Live In Texas"
Will

Lombard, IL

#7 Mar 28, 2014
Obvious diggs at Trusty Davies. The difference between Davies and Moody is that with Davies the residents are getting real value. This is a man that can command $700.00 an hour all day long. Yet he is committed to public service. The health insurance is a mere token of appreciation. Look at the accomplishments. Low low electric rates for all, job creation, a rebuilt bridge, new firehouse, plowed snow, low taxes and a great environment for business which will lead to even more jobs.

What has Moody brought to the table besides nothing. I repeat, NOTHING.
annonnymos

Oak Lawn, IL

#8 Mar 28, 2014
Will wrote:
Obvious diggs at Trusty Davies. The difference between Davies and Moody is that with Davies the residents are getting real value. This is a man that can command $700.00 an hour all day long. Yet he is committed to public service. The health insurance is a mere token of appreciation. Look at the accomplishments. Low low electric rates for all, job creation, a rebuilt bridge, new firehouse, plowed snow, low taxes and a great environment for business which will lead to even more jobs.
Ed Moody next mayor of Chicago Ridge
Seen it all

Tinley Park, IL

#9 Mar 28, 2014
I hope so, he would clean up this mess of a town
Mickey D

Chicago Ridge, IL

#10 Mar 29, 2014
Will wrote:
Thanks for sticking up for me Jacko. Been so busy "Deep In The Heart of Texas" because I don't want "All My Ex's Live In Texas".
$700 an hour? I make that much? Of course I do!
Bad Texas chili

Chicago Ridge, IL

#11 Apr 11, 2014
Mickey D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sticking up for me Jacko. Been so busy "Deep In The Heart of Texas" because I don't want "All My Ex's Live In Texas".
$700 an hour? I make that much? Of course I do!
This is very rude. It's also very funny but very rude. I think I'm going with very funny. Decisions, decisions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengal Football.., 1 hr TheTaxMan 45
midlo tax hike 2 hr who cares 177
Division Street Bridge Secretly scheduled to open 3 hr Clear Choice 20
The BIIPS Have REEKED HAVOC on the Lives of Blu... 3 hr Honestly 12
The smell of burning leaves 3 hr Same problem here 43
Blue Island Red Light Cameras Illegal (Apr '12) 3 hr Results 26
Governor Quinn are you Listening (Aug '13) 3 hr Reward Taxpayers 43
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match

Dixmoor Jobs