JEFFERY HON. dept head..

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Jeff HON

Arlington Heights, IL

#1 May 4, 2014
Citizens and tax payers of of the great Village of South holland. Its is vital we all understand who is running our Village, that I find to be wholesome and a nice Village to raise Children.. LET it be known one of our Department heads thought it was a good dicision to have a affair with a married woman with two young girls. JEFF HON who walked out on his wife of several years to expose his affair to two young girls who did not know him. What is Hon and the mother possible thinking ? they are adults and can have a affair if they so chose. The issue is his selfish, self serving attitude ,and disrespect for these two young INFLUENTIAL young gilrs. This terrible decision is a view of Hons character. If Hon is capible of making such selfish dicisions, Is very concerning to me and several people I have spoken with.We Citizens of this Village should be upset, If he can be that selfish what other bad selfserving dicision's has he made or is capible of making. I for one expect much better then this from a director/ department head. Its alarming to say the least. I post this only for you, my neighbor and tax payers of this Village, So you can make your own Positive Decision on if this is the man for the job. He has desplayed horrible, Selfish, selfseving acts. I would take it to the bank he would be up in arms if these were his children. GOD BLESS ALL MY NEIGHBORS. Help me to express that we deserve better from our department heads,and our hard earned tax dollars...
Axel FoolMe

Orland Park, IL

#2 May 4, 2014
There is no God.
JEFF HON

Chicago, IL

#3 May 6, 2014
Ladies and gentleman of Our Village. Not only does Hon make poor choices with exposing his affair to a 12 and 14 year old. He takes it upon himself to drive the village from South hollands Vehicle to her residence in Crete IL. Why are we paying for his vehicle and gas for Hon so he can expose his affair to children who are girls. and live in his sin in Crete Il. he is commiting a crime if I am not mistaking .that is theft of services. why does the Villiage tolerate this behavior?. we the People should not put up with this. his white SUV takes alot of gas I am sure he is not to be driving to crete Ill using our village Vehicle and gas. this is theft People. plan and simple..
paul oswalt

Chicago, IL

#4 May 6, 2014
.wish I could drive a town vehicle with free gas,,If true this is obuse.
Riverview

Hammond, IN

#5 May 20, 2014
Jeff HON wrote:
Citizens and tax payers of of the great Village of South holland. Its is vital we all understand who is running our Village, that I find to be wholesome and a nice Village to raise Children.. LET it be known one of our Department heads thought it was a good dicision to have a affair with a married woman with two young girls. JEFF HON who walked out on his wife of several years to expose his affair to two young girls who did not know him. What is Hon and the mother possible thinking ? they are adults and can have a affair if they so chose. The issue is his selfish, self serving attitude ,and disrespect for these two young INFLUENTIAL young gilrs. This terrible decision is a view of Hons character. If Hon is capible of making such selfish dicisions, Is very concerning to me and several people I have spoken with.We Citizens of this Village should be upset, If he can be that selfish what other bad selfserving dicision's has he made or is capible of making. I for one expect much better then this from a director/ department head. Its alarming to say the least. I post this only for you, my neighbor and tax payers of this Village, So you can make your own Positive Decision on if this is the man for the job. He has desplayed horrible, Selfish, selfseving acts. I would take it to the bank he would be up in arms if these were his children. GOD BLESS ALL MY NEIGHBORS. Help me to express that we deserve better from our department heads,and our hard earned tax dollars...
OMG You, the moral police are active & without a clue.
Riverview

Hammond, IN

#6 May 20, 2014
You present your self as Jeff Hon, then make a comment derogatory about Jeff. I hope you understand you entry is traceable to your computer. Not only are you opening your self up to slander, but IDENTITY THEFT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE. This page and its history has been copied and saved.
Cherie

United States

#7 Jun 5, 2014
This post/forum totally disgusts me. The two people - a) the person writing this; and b) the person of interest on this page. "I" am smack dab in the middle of this horrible affair. STOP, both of you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When and where are the Aldermanic Debate's 36 min Straight Talk 8
Division Street Bridge Secretly scheduled to open 50 min We Believe 81
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 52 min Craig 899
park dist 5 hr Voter 4
Chicago ridge streets. 6 hr Dont you know 8
On The Bright Side 9 hr Wondering 2
parco? 10 hr VOTE 2015 5
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web